Author Topic: are you gay.  (Read 1186 times)

ozymandias

Re: are you gay.
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2008, 09:57:35 AM »
Nope

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2008, 02:01:41 PM »
No.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2008, 02:15:32 PM »
Yeah why don't you get drunk to, flood your liver with excess alcohol, and calories.  You can get overweight, and while your liver has extra work dealing with excess alcohol, you can also have excess estrogen to (the liver is supposed to help you metabolize it), due to body fat aromatizing testosterone, oh happy days!  Isn't alcohol the life! 

Not gay, but inert.

Straight, with very little potiental after that.  Ah but at least I try, if nothing else, I have something.  Two bottles of prefer on or whatever, for scars, with onion blub extract.

Even though I haven't been able to loose any more weight, it does look I lost some, some is better than none. Women hands off, I  bite! :evillaugh:  Anyone touch me, I bite :evillaugh:

Won't give up my dreams :evillaugh:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

ozymandias

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2008, 05:11:30 PM »
Yeah why don't you get drunk to, flood your liver with excess alcohol, and calories.  You can get overweight, and while your liver has extra work dealing with excess alcohol, you can also have excess estrogen to (the liver is supposed to help you metabolize it), due to body fat aromatizing testosterone, oh happy days!  Isn't alcohol the life! 

Not gay, but inert.

Straight, with very little potiental after that.  Ah but at least I try, if nothing else, I have something.  Two bottles of prefer on or whatever, for scars, with onion blub extract.

Even though I haven't been able to loose any more weight, it does look I lost some, some is better than none. Women hands off, I  bite! :evillaugh:  Anyone touch me, I bite :evillaugh:

Won't give up my dreams :evillaugh:

Randy, your such an amusing piece of shit, I almost feel sorry for you, but, since I don't and your such a sleazy unwashed wanker/cankersore, I may even unignore you.  Your value as the Intensity Village Idiot is truly priceless!    Inert, you wish, you perverted piece of festering uprushingvomit!   :hahaha:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2008, 05:30:13 PM »
Your not funny, and I wasn't trying to be funny.  I am really sick, because I understand what is really bothering me, it really does hurt, more than anything your minds  threw at me, but I can reason it away.  Excuse me, it hard to think sometimes, too many assholes, but you won't know about that would you?

Lucky for me, even in the admits of all the stress, I can tare it all down bit by bit, by myself.

The only idiot is you, you don't understand me.  My mom who can't deal with much else is having trouble to, but I don't tell her anything.  Its a bit complex. :laugh:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2008, 05:35:02 PM »
How would calling me idiot relate to me not having any money, or real way to pay my bills?  Doesn't allow me to go to school till I am 50, but doesn't stop me from doing it on my own. :laugh:

Seriously, I wish things could get better, but there is nothing more I can do, no point in taking your comments to heart.  I am 26 year old virgin for christ sakes, mom was going to pay for some gal to suck my cock, and she is bugging me to fuck with a condom.  I can't afford to be teasing them like that.

If I sound obnoxious its because I am upset, lots of things, and people who I can't even help.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2008, 05:48:31 PM »
Please lets just let it go.  Fuckn low calorie dieting, I am sure you understand, it makes one inert, lowers sperm count.  Overall improve body composition and fertillity.

ozymandias

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2008, 05:53:20 PM »
How would calling me idiot relate to me not having any money, or real way to pay my bills?  Doesn't allow me to go to school till I am 50, but doesn't stop me from doing it on my own. :laugh:

Seriously, I wish things could get better, but there is nothing more I can do, no point in taking your comments to heart.  I am 26 year old virgin for christ sakes, mom was going to pay for some gal to suck my cock, and she is bugging me to fuck with a condom.  I can't afford to be teasing them like that.

If I sound obnoxious its because I am upset, lots of things, and people who I can't even help.

Take your fucking meds and start behaving like a human being instead of the village idiot and you just might be able to pay your bills and live a decent life.  It's not anybodies fault that your a "virgin" and your mom is a psycho, nor is it our/my fault that your obnoxious.  Your obnoxious, because your refuse to do whats necessary to turn your life around, you can't pay your bills because you refuse whats necessary to \turn your life  around, you don't have money because you refuse to do whats necessary to turn your life around,  we can't understand you because you refuse to do what is necessary to turn your life around, yadda yadda yadda,  in short help yourself, before you start bitching about us.  

You are one sick puppy and though DirtDawg feels empathy for you, well, I won't say the thought that is going thru my mind.  I respect DD, I feel nothing but contempt or numbness for you.  You truly are pathetic and pitiful.  

HELP YOURSELF BEFORE THINKING ABOUT HELPING OTHERS.  

And now I feel like  a big fucking moron, for trying to reason with randy.  Anybody want to bet, what his response will be, I bet $100 that his next response will be to make me look like I have the problem and am fucked up.  

Seriously, this is fun and I don't care anymore!  Say what you will about me, BUT I will not be silent anymore in regard to worms of the earth.

ozymandias

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2008, 05:59:09 PM »
Please lets just let it go.  Fuckn low calorie dieting, I am sure you understand, it makes one inert, lowers sperm count.  Overall improve body composition and fertillity.

You started it and I AM finishing it.  WTF, does that have to do with comprehension and understanding, you wouldn't know that if it bit you in the ass.  ASSHOLE

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2008, 06:22:55 PM »

:violin:

Shit, people are starving in Ethiopia, a fucking hurricane almost hit New Orleans again, Mugabe is still president and Collingwood finished 8th. And you are complaining about all that shit? My, how lifes little problems can seem even greater than anything that is going on in the bigger world, the REAL world. Go and do something as ozy said, and quit with the self-pity.

ozymandias

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2008, 06:24:56 PM »
BTW, I had a vasectomy 15 years ago, wtf, does a low sperm count have to do with mental health??  I have 0, zero, zip nada sperm count and I seem to be doing quite well!    ::)

ozymandias

« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2008, 06:26:30 PM »

:violin:

Shit, people are starving in Ethiopia, a fucking hurricane almost hit New Orleans again, Mugabe is still president and Collingwood finished 8th. And you are complaining about all that shit? My, how lifes little problems can seem even greater than anything that is going on in the bigger world, the REAL world. Go and do something as ozy said, and quit with the self-pity.

QFT, randy has a very low sense of perspective, narcissism and all that jazz.  Pity the fool!  :plus:

Offline driftingblizzard

• Nuclear Prince of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I have Aspergers, what's your excuse?
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2008, 06:29:29 PM »
Yes, I have been known to drink from the furry cup on ocassion. It used to be semi-regular but these days I'm having to work for my meal. And I don't like that one bit.

:plus: "furry cup"  ....love it! :lol:
Feeling neutral is very normal.

ozymandias

« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2008, 06:32:56 PM »
Yes, I have been known to drink from the furry cup on ocassion. It used to be semi-regular but these days I'm having to work for my meal. And I don't like that one bit.

:plus: "furry cup"  ....love it! :lol:

"furry cups" are tasty!   :eyebrows:

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2008, 07:11:42 PM »
I'm not gay.