Author Topic: You think its reality, we say "you're fucked up"....  (Read 1931 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: You think its reality, we say "you're fucked up"....
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2008, 08:37:26 PM »

Here's my reality check for your reality check:  People on the spectrum can be detached or they can be as clingy as all fucking fuck.

The same woman has those exact feelings right before and then right after sex.  Guys are just the opposite!
1.  What same woman?
2.  What exact feelings?

I meant a generic woman, any woman really, can be detached before sex, then clingy afterward, guys are usually the opposite, clingy before sex, then detached right afterward.!

I knew a woman who liked me to piss off and leave her alone right after sex.
I only feel that way if a guy is a crap shag or a crap human being.  Crap shag weighs heavier though.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2008, 09:00:18 PM »
I keep thinking that I can be myself around girls, and I'll get fortunate and find one that actually likes me for me.......   doubt it.
That's modern society for you. :(

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2008, 09:05:11 PM »
I keep thinking that I can be myself around girls, and I'll get fortunate and find one that actually likes me for me.......   doubt it.
C'est la vie.... pour vouz.

Offline driftingblizzard

• Nuclear Prince of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I have Aspergers, what's your excuse?
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2008, 09:16:58 PM »
C'est la vie.... pour vouz.

damn, now I gotta go to babelfish.....
Feeling neutral is very normal.

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2008, 08:53:02 AM »
The "random" approach has worked for me; I now have a woman! :wedding:

I was hanging out with a friend from uni after class one day in april or may, and a female friend of his joined us. We had a few drinks hanging around on campus, then we went with the girl to her place which was nearby. Along the way my friend left us to go home as he was feeling ill, so it was just me and her in her house. We watched movies and chatted late. She invited me to share her bed but I declined and slept on the couch (being the gentleman I am). I thought she was really pretty and cool but I was a bit down at the time, and so was she, neither of us made a move. I was completely myself, feeling no pressure to pick her up.
I left in the morning, we hugged, and I felt absolutely retardedly spastic for not asking for her phone number. I thought I might see her again if I hung out with our mutual friend. He turned out to be good company, but after a few months there was still no sign of this girl.

Last weekend I noticed that a friend of my sister had added this girl on facebook, so I added her with a message asking if she remembered me from our chance encounter. She replied enthusiastically, we started chatting online and before I knew it we were on a date. We ended up at her place again, but this time I took the bed option. :handjob:
She said she was glad I hadn't asked for her phonenumber that first time, as she was blue from a recent break-up.

I've been as weird as I can be and she thinks I'm a freak but also likes me. We saw each other again on the weekend and have plans to continue courting. And fucking.

So driftingblizzard, if a fucken wackjob like me can have success, so can you.
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Blasted

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2008, 09:05:14 AM »
^ Good on you ;)

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2008, 10:53:25 AM »

I was hanging out with a friend from uni after class one day in april or may, and a female friend of his joined us. We had a few drinks hanging around on campus, then we went with the girl to her place which was nearby. Along the way my friend left us to go home as he was feeling ill, so it was just me and her in her house. We watched movies and chatted late. She invited me to share her bed but I declined and slept on the couch (being the gentleman I am). I thought she was really pretty and cool but I was a bit down at the time, and so was she, neither of us made a move. I was completely myself, feeling no pressure to pick her up.
I left in the morning, we hugged, and I felt absolutely retardedly spastic for not asking for her phone number. I thought I might see her again if I hung out with our mutual friend. He turned out to be good company, but after a few months there was still no sign of this girl.

Last weekend I noticed that a friend of my sister had added this girl on facebook, so I added her with a message asking if she remembered me from our chance encounter. She replied enthusiastically, we started chatting online and before I knew it we were on a date. We ended up at her place again, but this time I took the bed option. :handjob:
She said she was glad I hadn't asked for her phonenumber that first time, as she was blue from a recent break-up.

I've been as weird as I can be and she thinks I'm a freak but also likes me. We saw each other again on the weekend and have plans to continue courting. And fucking.

;D  Good for you!  Best of continued luck!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2008, 11:11:51 AM »

That's great, Vodzy.  She defininitely sounds like she is worth it.

Offline driftingblizzard

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2008, 11:36:09 AM »

Ahh, there IS hope after all!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2008, 03:13:33 PM »

That's great news, Vodzy. :)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2008, 04:32:14 PM »

:woohoo:

:afterglow:

:beergrin:

Here's to continued courting and fucking ... all you want!
Great news Vodzy!

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline driftingblizzard

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2008, 06:51:33 PM »

:woohoo:

:afterglow:

:beergrin:

Here's to continued courting and fucking ... all you want!
Great news Vodzy!

Iv'e quarnetined my new girlfriend, I am staying singel till I"m 55...  (yerars Old)........

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2008, 02:51:44 PM »
Congratulations Vodzy!   That is good news.   Hopefully this semester works out well for me too.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2008, 07:00:01 AM »
Hopefully we ALL get laid this semester!!!

ozymandias

« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2008, 10:15:51 AM »
Hopefully we ALL get laid this semester!!!

Oral sex and cookies for everyone!   :green: