Educational

Author Topic: Ebay Bollocks  (Read 1450 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Ebay Bollocks
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2008, 08:00:37 PM »
Being too noisy is not a "just". But IMO it's not an excuse for homicide. Reaction to the noise is caused by one's own miswiring. This is not stated lightly.
That's why my speakers are bigger than theirs.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2008, 01:10:27 AM »
Being too noisy is not a "just". But IMO it's not an excuse for homicide. Reaction to the noise is caused by one's own miswiring. This is not stated lightly.

Noise bothers me a lot too, but I wondered if there were some other issues as well, that possibly could be used to force them to be evicted assuming of course that they rent.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2008, 07:25:00 AM »
Ah - that makes more sense. Lucifer?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

thepeaguy

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2008, 08:12:57 AM »

Are you buying something or not? If not, GTFO.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2008, 10:06:18 AM »

Wow. What salesmanship. I'm underwhelmed.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

thepeaguy

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2008, 10:07:23 AM »

I sold three items today, so fuck you.  :headbang2:

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2008, 10:13:51 AM »

I sold three items today, so fuck you.  :headbang2:

Congratulations.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2008, 01:41:20 PM »

Noise bothers me a lot too, but I wondered if there were some other issues as well, that possibly could be used to force them to be evicted assuming of course that they rent.

There are other issues as well. I won't go into those cos I think it's up to Lucifer if she wants to fill you in or not, but I heard them in the background when I talked to witchy the other night through a bad IP phone link. That's how loud they are. :(
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2008, 11:43:03 AM »
hey, pea - fancy bringing your claymore tomorrow, and killing my neighbours?   >:(

(i am joking, but only cos it'd be you that who got into trouble.  if that wasn't the case, i'd be absolutely serious: i really hate what they've made me feel like and become.  fucking wankers).

How close are they to you?  Get a really loud boom box and leave it on really loud when you go out on some really obnoxious music

actually, to my shame, i did actually do that the other day, sort of.  my music system in my parlour is very loud and very bass-y, and i was playing something just before i went out.  they tried to out-noise me (idiots), so i turned it up to drown out their fuckawful music.  so they retaliated, and it kept getting louder and louder.  and then i went out, so they deafened themselves for no reason whatsoever.

:lol:

i wonder how long it took before they realised it'd all gone quiet in my house...?   :evillaugh:

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2008, 11:56:43 AM »

There are other issues as well. I won't go into those cos I think it's up to Lucifer if she wants to fill you in or not, but I heard them in the background when I talked to witchy the other night through a bad IP phone link. That's how loud they are. :(

indeed.  and that's just the start of it.

there's constant gangs of youths (for want of a better word) around the house, either inside or hanging round in the street.  every time they see me, i get a gobful of abuse, which effectively imprisons me, if i'm not feeling up to taking all 4-6 of them on (which is most times, given that i'm premanently stressed and not sleeping at the moment).  yesterday, i wanted to go into my other neighbour's (i'm looking after his house, feeding his fish, while he's on holiday) and go to the shop, and i had to wait until they'd gone away before i could.  then there's the crap i have to clean up every day, which they chuck into both my front and back gardens, including used tissues, meaning i have to put on latex gloves or similar to collect it all up.  then there's the screaming rows all day every day, with constant foul language.  now i swear like a trooper, as you may have noticed, but this is really disgusting, and it's relentless.

then there's the fact that on two occasions, one of the hangers-on has got over my fence - damaging it in the process - and into my garden.  then there's the constant comments and sexual harrassment when i'm sitting out in my garden (they're between 12 and 16, and i'm 46, ffs).  then there's the damage to my car.  then there's the 12 year old kicking the front door in at all hours, so hard that it causes damage to my house with the shaking.  then there's the mother having screaming rows with various of the hangers-on, in the street, at all hours.  then there's the suspected crack dealing.

luckily, the police have been brilliant - they are very interested in sorting them out, and often drop hints as to what i should do, even though they shouldn't really say.  i phone either them or the antisocial behaviour people almost every day, to report incidents, and my log of said incidents is 4 pages long, typed.  this week, i phoned 999 (emergency/crime) five times in four days.  and not just me - more or less the whole street is up in arms about them, so it's not just my "sensory issues".

does that answer your questions, callaway and pyraxis?   

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2008, 01:32:54 PM »
Ugh. What an utter mess.

I hope they make enough mistakes soon that they can be charged with something real enough to get them out of there.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2008, 01:50:37 PM »
 :agreed:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

duncvis

« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2008, 01:56:29 PM »
been there, got the t-shirt. I'd take up archery. :litigious:

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2008, 02:19:56 PM »
A few arrows pinged into the fence between Lucifer and the 12-year-old and yeah, I'm sure the reaction would be quite delightful. Maybe Pea is needed after all.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 02:25:44 PM by Pyraxis »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2008, 03:02:36 PM »
Ugh. What an utter mess.

yes, it is.  and i've probably forgotten to include some of it - it stresses me out just thinking about it.  :(

today's been quiet, though, cos they went out somewhere, thank fuck.

I hope they make enough mistakes soon that they can be charged with something real enough to get them out of there.

gods, yes - you, me and the rest of the street, and the police.  and i've been talkin gto my other neighbours, all of whom are really nice, and we're agreed that we're not above "embroidering" a bit.  in fact, a lot, if necessary: after all, they're chav scum, and the police hate them (i've already heard from one officer that this family are taking up most of her casewrok time), and i have a Dr in front of my name.  who are thay going to believe?

and i really hate that i'm resorting to stuff like that, cos it's bullying and elitist, and i've always been against that, but quite frankly, i'll do whatever's necessary.