Educational

Author Topic: Interesting pictures  (Read 329 times)

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Interesting pictures
« on: August 06, 2008, 06:56:56 AM »
As most of you know, I'm making a website about aspergers (no forum included, I'm not interested in competing with here or WP and where ever else, it's like a whole lot of childish polititions whinging) but anyway, What sort of pictures should I put on it? I have a picture section, and am having difficulty deciding what kind of pictures to put on it.. Any ideas?

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Interesting pictures
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 07:01:34 AM »
As most of you know, I'm making a website about aspergers (no forum included, I'm not interested in competing with here or WP and where ever else, it's like a whole lot of childish polititions whinging) but anyway, What sort of pictures should I put on it? I have a picture section, and am having difficulty deciding what kind of pictures to put on it.. Any ideas?

If it's your website, shouldn't it be an expression of what you think it should look like?

And don't forget, you do your fair share of complaining too at times.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 07:05:59 AM »
I created the website, i'm just struggling for ideas that could be used in a pictures section. I posted a few ideas on Wp to see who was interested.

And don't forget, you do your fair share of complaining too at times.

That is beside the point, I just meant I don't really want it mixed up as competition of other places. It's not competition and it certainly won't be talking about how other sites are shit. I doubt that will stop people bashing it though.

Also, I'm not saying you shouldn't bash other sites if you think they're shit.  I would just rather my site is not seen as competition.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 07:11:47 AM by The Gog Gog Gog »

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2008, 07:45:47 AM »
Post pictures of yourself on there.
Swimsuit, casual, lingerie and nudes.
batcat

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2008, 08:34:56 AM »
And now that the obligatory sexual harassment is out of the way, real suggestions???

Personally I can't think of much- depends what your goal with the pics is.  Maybe a montage of the Autism-related products that are pretty much everywhere now?  (I recently realized that Autism Speaks has their own variety of pretzels out.  They're puzzle pieces.   :laugh:)
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2008, 08:40:59 AM »
And now that the obligatory sexual harassment is out of the way, real suggestions???

Personally I can't think of much- depends what your goal with the pics is.  Maybe a montage of the Autism-related products that are pretty much everywhere now?  (I recently realized that Autism Speaks has their own variety of pretzels out.  They're puzzle pieces.   :laugh:)

:laugh: Eh?
That was just my honest answer.
batcat

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2008, 05:04:26 AM »

I was thinking of some pictures of fellow aspies.. maybe ones that wouldn't mind being contacted?
If this is the case, I'll change "photos" to "members of the aspie community".

thepeaguy

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2008, 05:14:59 AM »
Use my nudes for great justice.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2008, 05:18:28 AM »

I was thinking of some pictures of fellow aspies.. maybe ones that wouldn't mind being contacted?
If this is the case, I'll change "photos" to "members of the aspie community".

You could put up hot pics of me for people to masturbate over.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2008, 05:21:20 AM »
The site isn't going to be adult orientated sorry Peter :p

But if you're interested in the profile idea.. you might be contacted by someone who wants to see your nudes?

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2008, 05:36:56 AM »

But if you're interested in the profile idea.. you might be contacted by someone who wants to see your nudes?

Yeah, a profile would be fine.  I got contacted by a few people after I put one on the Adult Autism Project page; mostly older American autistic women with Scotsman fetishes.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2008, 05:46:04 AM »

Yeah, a profile would be fine.  I got contacted by a few people after I put one on the Adult Autism Project page; mostly older American autistic women with Scotsman fetishes.

Cool I'll add you to the list.. theres a few people at WP who offered, too.

thepeaguy

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2008, 07:18:53 AM »
I offered.  :'(

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2008, 02:22:48 AM »