Educational

Author Topic: Insult the Person Above You without Using Profanity  (Read 2111 times)

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
Insult the Person Above You without Using Profanity
« on: August 02, 2008, 07:17:13 PM »
Okay, just thought this would be fun. Since this is a no-holds-barred, non-Marquess-of-Queensberry-Rules sort of brouhaha, I figured while we're throwing loving insults at one another we may as well work on technique. After all, haven't we all felt the rosy red cheeks of shame when somebody completely flabbergasts us with a brilliant insult and all we can think to say in return is something to the effect of, "Oh yeah? Well... fuck you too!"  ::)

So why not? Insult the person above you, using no profanity, preferably no personal low-digs (we want to practice technique, not create enemies-- I mean, unless you REALLY want to, in which case nobody can stop you), and be as creative as possible.

The aim of each of your posts should win you at least one of these:  :plus:

And if you do end up using profanity or making any really low digs, ideally you should get one of these instead:  :minusevil:

So make it good, and come out fighting!

Flibbit.

The_Chosen_One

Re: Insult the Person Above You without Using Profanity
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2008, 08:27:54 PM »
If I was the doctor that performed the act of birthing you, I would have slapped your mother severly and said 'if I catch you doing that again I will commit you to the nearest asylum for the clinically insane'.

Offline bob

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2008, 08:33:39 PM »
The eyes are open, the mouth moves, but Mr. Brain has long since departed, eh Chosen One?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2008, 08:41:02 PM »
What do you call a life-buoy? Bob.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2008, 01:44:59 AM »
^ has MENSA envy.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2008, 02:26:52 AM »
^ wishes they were The Chosen One, but as the position is taken, will just have to settle for.... wait for it... loser/

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2008, 07:13:46 AM »
May the fleas of a thousand camels feast upon your backside.  ;)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2008, 07:20:37 AM »
Your shout, grumpy; so get to the bar or else.

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2008, 07:23:31 AM »
^ may all your itches be unreachable  :laugh:

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2008, 05:00:05 PM »
May all your unreachable itches then be feasted upon by the fleas of a thousand camels. And may the bones of all your camels in India be made into cursed chess pieces, with which the owner (being you) may never win a single game. (If you happen to play chess that is. If not, then may you just be really really itchy.  :green: )
Flibbit.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2008, 05:34:40 PM »
You watch The Simple Life. Feel the burn!
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2008, 05:47:25 PM »
You once auditioned for American Idol. Funny thing was, you were accepted as American Idiot.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2008, 05:59:43 PM »
Donald Duck plays the piano better than you do.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2008, 06:12:46 PM »
May the X button on your PS2 fail just as you are about to make that critical jump and your game locks.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2008, 06:16:56 PM »
May the X button on your PS2 fail just as you are about to make that critical jump and your game locks.

That is just plain mean.