Educational

Author Topic: the "Thanks a Whole Fucking Bunch!" award  (Read 1176 times)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: the "Thanks a Whole Fucking Bunch!" award
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2008, 09:35:05 PM »
I haven't been a teenager for almost 20 years.
Doesn't mean your views don't sound like one.

I'm an anarcho-primitivist.
Putting a fancy word on it doesn't change the idiotic premises that it seems to be founded on, for you.

The modern state is evil itself. Someone on another forum I visit showed that approximately 5000 persons/day have been killed during the 20th Century thanks to the interference from governments.
This is very different than saying all non-aspies deserve to have crimes committed against them.
Does that statistic take into account all 20th century governments or certain types only?
Do you have a statistic on how many people per day would be killed if there were no government?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2008, 04:22:55 AM »
Most NTs like most Aspies are good people. There are always a few turds in the gene pool of humanity but how does that justify crimes being committed against a whole group? By saying that, don't Aspies bring themselves down to the same level as the very ones they criticise? Answer me that.

TheoK

« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2008, 05:49:44 AM »
Doesn't mean your views don't sound like one.

:asthing: Don't really care if I "sound" like a teenager. I actually look like one too.

Quote from:
Putting a fancy word on it doesn't change the idiotic premises that it seems to be founded on, for you.

What do you like the word "liberal" for instance? Is that too a "fancy" word? Everyone who calls themself a liberal these days are lying, because there is no liberalism in the old sense among most liberals today. They're only "liberal" when it comes to letting in as many foreigners as possible, preferrably Muslims, into Europe and America.

Anarcho-primitivism

This is very different than saying all non-aspies deserve to have crimes committed against them.

It's because of most non-aspies that a society bulit on lies was possible in the first place.

Does that statistic take into account all 20th century governments or certain types only?

All kinds of governments. Though dictatorships usually kill more people, of course.

Power kills

Rummel's law states that the less freedom a people have, the more likely their rulers are to murder them.

No rulers, no people murdered by rulers, of course. If the formula still works in an anarchy, that would mean that still less people are being killed than if there had been rulers.

Do you have a statistic on how many people per day would be killed if there were no government?

No, but they wouldn't be oppressed by idiots that just had the power because they had police and military to uphold it and they wouldn't be murdered by governments.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 05:55:15 AM by TheoK »

TheoK

« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2008, 05:54:06 AM »
Most NTs like most Aspies are good people. There are always a few turds in the gene pool of humanity but how does that justify crimes being committed against a whole group? By saying that, don't Aspies bring themselves down to the same level as the very ones they criticise? Answer me that.

Most NTs are ignorant, even if they're not evil. Most aspies seem to be naïve on this question but not ignorant.

I didn't say that the majority of people deserved extermination, though I can't feel sorry for an NT that is a "victim" of a crime committed to them by an aspie, at least not if the crime had to do with the aspie being treated unjustly for being an aspie.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2008, 06:57:58 AM »
Well you really have lost all touch with reality. Imagine if Hitler had been Aspie, you'd be fighting alongside him in the third fucking reich wiping out the rest of Europe just because they didn't wear the same coloured socks. Fucking idiot.

TheoK

« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2008, 07:06:35 AM »
If Hitler had been an aspie (some psychiatrists and historicians actually think he was) with an understanding of what it is to be an aspie, he probably wouldn't have been the Hitler known today.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2008, 07:24:26 AM »
If Hitler had been an aspie (some psychiatrists and historicians actually think he was) with an understanding of what it is to be an aspie, he probably wouldn't have been the Hitler known today.
Oh pah! I don't think Hitler was ever an aspie!

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2008, 07:31:40 AM »
If Hitler had been an aspie (some psychiatrists and historicians actually think he was)

Hitler has been remotely diagnosed with pretty much everything in the book. Some people want to explain evil badly enough that they'll glom onto any theory that seems remotely plausible. It's a load of crap.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2008, 07:35:12 AM »
If Hitler had been an aspie (some psychiatrists and historicians actually think he was)

Hitler has been remotely diagnosed with pretty much everything in the book. Some people want to explain evil badly enough that they'll glom onto any theory that seems remotely plausible. It's a load of crap.
Exactly! I fail to see how Hitler could be seen as the poster child for autism. No doubt he had some kind of mental problem but it is also entirely conceivable that he simply went over to the dark side! Hell, Darth Vader started out as a good person with good intentions and became seduced by the lure of power and absolute control over a nation. It could easily have been a similar scenario with Adolf Hitler.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2008, 09:00:19 PM »
Right, because the new Star Wars movies are the ultimate authority on human nature.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2008, 07:13:05 PM »
Certainly more so than those stupid books Delusionist has been reading lately - in fact, infinitely so!

ozymandias

« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2008, 07:30:59 PM »
He's back on AFF.  So Gareth and AMy must like him there!

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2008, 03:06:36 PM »
I wouldn't know, I don't touch that place with a hundred and one foot pole.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2008, 03:12:14 PM »
Well you really have lost all touch with reality. Imagine if Hitler had been Aspie, you'd be fighting alongside him in the third fucking reich wiping out the rest of Europe just because they didn't wear the same coloured socks. Fucking idiot.

:LMAO:

ozymandias

« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2008, 04:24:40 PM »
I wouldn't know, I don't touch that place with a hundred and one foot pole.

Meh, I get a little curious and have a few friends there!