Author Topic: The make a list of Famous People that had Asperger's Syndrome thread!!!  (Read 1087 times)

TheoK

By the way, both Asperger himself and one of his great icons, the Austrian national poet Franz Grillparzer are very good candidates for having AS themselves, even as dead. If you have ever read a biography over Grillparzer you soon understand why.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Me  :headbang2:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Nah. None of you has AS.

This thread is over.  :police:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Ugh, another "You don't have AS" person.  :P

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days

Why should you be concerned?

I thought you recently re-diagnosed yourself as NOT having AS. Hey, I'm going to re-diagnose myself, too.

I AM SUPERMAN!!

.. well, ok. I'm his dawg.

You're forgetting Dunc's rule. Once someone questions another person's diagnosis and mentions Nazis, the thread is OVER!   -   It's a house joke. Relax. Take a deep breath.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
:laugh:

I have heard a rumor that Spokane Girl has AS.

What the fuck you doing here on this thread missy?, you bearly sound aspie, your bullshiting me again :laugh:

Ah you selfish wanker, are you making fun of people here? :laugh:

I don't have to try, I do that by acting the way I am, ask my mom, who aruges over so obvious about gluten on the label, when she is the one who suggested I go wheat free.  You can't argue with the label, you can't argue about what the sign says, but you can argue about what you think.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 05:16:02 PM by ALLDAYGLOWRANDY »
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
Does my mom count?  She does some aspie things, if one were to jump to conclusions, especially after she called my dad it, not about me, but for spite, and given how she disrupt numerous people's lives.

Its not to say I don't think its upseting, its distracting to think about in away.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

I thought you recently re-diagnosed yourself as NOT having AS. Hey, I'm going to re-diagnose myself, too.

I AM SUPERMAN!!

You're forgetting Dunc's rule. Once someone questions another person's diagnosis and mentions Nazis, the thread is OVER!   -   It's a house joke. Relax. Take a deep breath.

Ah ignored my face. Why use faces then if people are going to ignore them. I guess this will be my last time joking. Or should I post "Joke" in parenthese so everyone would know?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Does my mom count?  She does some aspie things, if one were to jump to conclusions, especially after she called my dad it, not about me, but for spite, and given how she disrupt numerous people's lives.

Its not to say I don't think its upseting, its distracting to think about in away.

My mother does aspie things too. I wonder if that's what made her such a good mother for me :P (joke)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Ah ignored my face. Why use faces then if people are going to ignore them. I guess this will be my last time joking. Or should I post "Joke" in parenthese so everyone would know?

You could always just ignore people back.  :P
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days

I AM SUPERMAN!!

I guess I should just go ahead and admit that I, too, am joking. I am not REALLY Superman's dawg.

:P

Sorry, but the "tongue out" smiley has different meanings to different people. I was thinking that you were preparing to "razzberry"   Odeon for the (mock) arrogance of his statement, even though HE was joking and did not include a joking smiley of any sort (how self-aggrandizingly totalitarian, thoughtlessly uncivil and recklessly savage of him to use a policeman smiley! The very nerve, indeed!).

BTW, I don't ignore you. You're too much fun.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
I don't agree with diagnosing people once they are dead, but I liked your post anyway TheoK. :plus:
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

I AM SUPERMAN!!

I guess I should just go ahead and admit that I, too, am joking. I am not REALLY Superman's dawg.

:P

Sorry, but the "tongue out" smiley has different meanings to different people. I was thinking that you were preparing to "razzberry"   Odeon for the (mock) arrogance of his statement, even though HE was joking and did not include a joking smiley of any sort (how self-aggrandizingly totalitarian, thoughtlessly uncivil and recklessly savage of him to use a policeman smiley! The very nerve, indeed!).

BTW, I don't ignore you. You're too much fun.

I thought you were being sarcastic when you said you were Superman. Oh well at least I was close.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot

I AM SUPERMAN!!

Don't worry. I got your joke, :)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot

That's because I am the replacement despot. :P

- Albert Einstein