Author Topic: The make a list of Famous People that had Asperger's Syndrome thread!!!  (Read 1091 times)

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
I heard a rumor that Stuntman Mike has AS.

:lol:

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
Me Myself and I. :zoinks:
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Gawd I hate these threads. They cheapen the actual process of diagnosis.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore

I heard a rumor that Pyraxis has AS.

:laugh:

The_Chosen_One

I'm still convince that fucktard Cruise is, but given his Scientology, his acting ability, his lack of charm..... he obviously isn't even CLOSE to being that good.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria

I heard a rumor that she doesn't.  :P
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Johnny Depp (I wish he did but sadly he has said he doesn't have it. But I still think he has traits of it)
Tim Burton
Keanu Reeves
Michael Jackson (Ugh)
Eneimen
Miariah Carey
Weird Al
Daryl Hannah (Diagnosed with it as a child because she was very shy)

Too many famous people suspected of having it by people in the autism community.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore

I heard a rumor that she doesn't.  :P

:lol:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
I have undiagnosed myself with AS and replaced it with PDD-NOS. I still say I have AS or I say aspie traits or aspieness. Does it matter what word I use?  :laugh:

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore

I have heard a rumor that Spokane Girl has AS.

The_Chosen_One

Imagine, if you will, a small town in the middle of some picturesque state, maybe even an island paradise. A town where EVERY person has Aspergers, from the newest of newborns to the oldest geriatric toddling along with their Zimmer frame. A town that has no other people of any other disorder. What would the name of this town be, you may ask. Could it be 'The Big Asperger Syndrome Society'? It could well be, but what if some cartographer (map person) decided to include it on a map. He might not call it by it's full name, so instead he might just l;abe it 'The Big ASS'. Frightening, isn't it.......  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days

:agreed:
I think that this type of projection also makes light of the hard work that the "nominees" have done to become famous in the first place.

I don't quite understand this tendency and my theories do not prove true. I find that I never have encountered another person like me, even when I project  as hard as I can and ignore half the evidence.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

TheoK

Imagine, if you will, a small town in the middle of some picturesque state, maybe even an island paradise. A town where EVERY person has Aspergers, from the newest of newborns to the oldest geriatric toddling along with their Zimmer frame. A town that has no other people of any other disorder. What would the name of this town be, you may ask. Could it be 'The Big Asperger Syndrome Society'? It could well be, but what if some cartographer (map person) decided to include it on a map. He might not call it by it's full name, so instead he might just l;abe it 'The Big ASS'. Frightening, isn't it.......  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Asperg

Country Germany
State Baden-Württemberg
Admin. region Stuttgart
District Ludwigsburg
Mayor Ulrich Storer

Area    5.8 km² (2.2 sq mi)
Elevation 270 m  (886 ft)
Population 12,991  (31/12/2006)
 - Density 2,240 /km² (5,801 /sq mi)

Time zone    CET/CEST (UTC+1/+2)
Licence plate LB
Postal codes 71673-71679
Area code    07141
Website Asperg

[attachment deleted by admin]

TheoK

I would guess that Hans Asperger's family originally came from this town, though you'll neither find any indications on it on the town's homepage or on Wikipedia nor in Asperger's biography. But it's the only town on the whole planet with that name, as far as I know and it's situated in southern Germany not that very far from Austria and Vienna.

By the way, this is what Hans Asperger wrote to the authorities of the Third Reich about autists in 1944:

"We are convinced, then, that autistic people have their place in the organism of the social community. They fulfil their role well, perhaps better than anyone else could, and we are talking of people who as children had the greatest difficulties and caused untold worries to their care-givers."

He risked his career by writing this, but he did it. He had more courage than most shrinks today, living in "democratic" societies...