Educational

Author Topic: Poll: Should Phuc You be kicked off the site?  (Read 5030 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Poll: Should Phuc You be kicked off the site?
« Reply #105 on: June 25, 2008, 01:03:32 AM »
Uh huh. Thanx again. All these names are getting confusing. Funny thing is the only things I've seen are comments where he is trying to big note himself. All in fun anyway.... :lol: :evillaugh:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #106 on: June 25, 2008, 01:23:55 AM »
.....and Ziyaret in AFF.

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #107 on: June 25, 2008, 08:05:54 AM »
And why do these fuckers keep changing their names? It's like changing address when you cant pay the bills, except in this case your mouth gets you in trouble instead of your finacial prowess.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #108 on: June 25, 2008, 03:53:51 PM »
It's very annoying when people change their nicks, yes. I wish we'd never allowed that.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #109 on: June 25, 2008, 04:21:08 PM »
It's very annoying when people change their nicks, yes. I wish we'd never allowed that.

I love it!
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #110 on: June 25, 2008, 04:53:34 PM »

I love it!

Doesn't matter anyway, if they are so stupid as to post shite, then there are enough of the others around who will help track them down so we can put them in their place. And renaeden can always update the names list.....  >:D

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #111 on: June 25, 2008, 07:25:24 PM »
And why do these fuckers keep changing their names?

They are suffering from a Neurological condition.  :zoinks:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #112 on: June 25, 2008, 07:26:39 PM »
Actually leave him here. I'm starting to enjoy taking the piss out of him every time I read one of his pathetic rants. He's got as much in the way of balls as Kylie Minogue......  :pwned: :hahaha: :indeed: :LMAO: :squit:

I have known "phuc yu" for some time.  TBH, he has a reasonable side and an INTENSE side and he has the balls to say his piece.  My thought is that he is a bit inconsistent and that is my challenge to him.  Piss or get off the pot, Ranazu, speak your mind and let the masses decide.  I introduced to you this place and I accept the consequences!   :green:

Ranazu? who the fuck is that? I think you must be confusing me with someone else, sir. 'Twas parts and a couple of others over at zOMG that introduced me to here.  ;D

Ozymandias and I knew Phuc Yu as Ranazu, since that was his name on Aspergian Island.

What was he like on there? Was he a jerk there too?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #113 on: June 25, 2008, 08:42:58 PM »
Actually leave him here. I'm starting to enjoy taking the piss out of him every time I read one of his pathetic rants. He's got as much in the way of balls as Kylie Minogue......  :pwned: :hahaha: :indeed: :LMAO: :squit:

I have known "phuc yu" for some time.  TBH, he has a reasonable side and an INTENSE side and he has the balls to say his piece.  My thought is that he is a bit inconsistent and that is my challenge to him.  Piss or get off the pot, Ranazu, speak your mind and let the masses decide.  I introduced to you this place and I accept the consequences!   :green:

Ranazu? who the fuck is that? I think you must be confusing me with someone else, sir. 'Twas parts and a couple of others over at zOMG that introduced me to here.  ;D

Ozymandias and I knew Phuc Yu as Ranazu, since that was his name on Aspergian Island.

What was he like on there? Was he a jerk there too?

He was a lot like he is on here, but a little more restrained, I think.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #114 on: June 25, 2008, 11:38:07 PM »
And why do these fuckers keep changing their names?

They are suffering from a Neurological condition.  :zoinks:

:plus:   :asthing:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Aspie Bitch from Hell

• Fresh Meat
  • Be nice or SUFFER!!!
« Reply #115 on: June 26, 2008, 08:49:39 PM »
And why do these fuckers keep changing their names? It's like changing address when you cant pay the bills, except in this case your mouth gets you in trouble instead of your finacial prowess.

My mouth never gets me into trouble!  :eyelash: :-* :evillaugh:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #116 on: June 26, 2008, 10:10:56 PM »

Can you show me how much trouble your not in?

:penis:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Aspie Bitch from Hell

• Fresh Meat
  • Be nice or SUFFER!!!
« Reply #117 on: June 27, 2008, 02:56:39 AM »
Too fucking small! I'd swallow it!  :hahaha:

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #118 on: June 27, 2008, 03:20:07 AM »

Are you hitting on me? You do know I'm a married man right?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #119 on: June 27, 2008, 03:26:58 AM »
Back to the subject at hand; Phuc Yu, Depressed Mode, Ziyaret, Scrotum-ret, and any other fuking nick he goes under has been kicked off every other forum including WP and AFF for whatever fucking reason. So if he got kicked from here, where there virtually are no rules, it would show what a real LOSER he is.  :indeed: