Educational

Author Topic: These fucking ants  (Read 4275 times)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: These fucking ants
« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2008, 05:55:07 PM »
 :zoinks: You fit right in already, rayne.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

TheoK

« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2008, 06:15:30 PM »
Speaking of slugs earlier in the thread. This is a murder slug. They came from Spain but are now over most of Europe:

This is a Swedish slug, pretty harmless:

This is a Swedish slug and a murder slug. They can interbreed without problems:

The result is a murder slug that can resist the Swedish winters:

They don't harm people, but they eat anything in the garden.  :grrr:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2008, 09:42:42 PM »
I kill insects almost as soon as I see them.

I think that is fine. I see nothing wrong with that, as long as you eat your kill.

:evillaugh:
They just go down the toilet.  Nothing evil about eating insects in other cultures.   I have eaten chocolate covered ants before.  I didn't care for them.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2008, 10:45:09 PM »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2008, 10:57:09 PM »
Rayne when you get to Australia I will protect you from the spiders and snakes, no worries. However the magpies.....let's just say I will be screaming and waving my petticoats and waiting for you to save me.  :-[
Hey everyone has a phobia. Mine are magpies.....and hospitals. Besides it isn't the spiders, snakes or sharks you have to worry about, it is the ferocious dropbears.

I see you made 10 posts. Has the forum opened up a bit more for you?  :asthing:

Yes, I can now get access to the Sex forum and various other bits and pieces.

Dropbears?

Dropbears are proper bastards.

Dropbear in action.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2008, 03:37:58 PM »
The now filed eggs stand the test of time the winter at protected places; the young snails will attack our spring flourisher with the first heat in amounts. The colored case snails crawl in case of rain weather onto trees and shrubs and strike then particularly; their food damages hold themselves as a rule, however, in boundaries.

:LMAO:

Speaking of slugs earlier in the thread. This is a murder slug. They came from Spain but are now over most of Europe:

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2008, 09:31:50 PM »

:agreed:

Wanna cyber with an arthritic dawg?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2008, 10:06:21 PM »
Rayne when you get to Australia I will protect you from the spiders and snakes, no worries. However the magpies.....let's just say I will be screaming and waving my petticoats and waiting for you to save me.  :-[
Hey everyone has a phobia. Mine are magpies.....and hospitals. Besides it isn't the spiders, snakes or sharks you have to worry about, it is the ferocious dropbears.

I see you made 10 posts. Has the forum opened up a bit more for you?  :asthing:

Yes, I can now get access to the Sex forum and various other bits and pieces.

Dropbears?

Dropbears are proper bastards.

Dropbear in action.

cab't seee anything, if it is a pic file..

I know what ia dropbear is, thoufgh
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: August 16, 2008, 10:27:30 PM »
No it is a Youtube commercial. I have a space between the "m" and "/" to show you the link.

http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=ULEQpUY_crc

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: August 16, 2008, 10:28:16 PM »
The now filed eggs stand the test of time the winter at protected places; the young snails will attack our spring flourisher with the first heat in amounts. The colored case snails crawl in case of rain weather onto trees and shrubs and strike then particularly; their food damages hold themselves as a rule, however, in boundaries.

:LMAO:

last time I showwed my mom a foot long slugg, I thougnshe ws going to faint.

she could hardely believey her s eye

Offline rayne

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #85 on: August 18, 2008, 09:20:58 AM »

:agreed:

Wanna cyber with an arthritic dawg?

I don't do cyber on the first date, the least you could do is buy me some dinner, maybe some flowers... I might meet you against an IRC skip if you pretend to respect my mind.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #86 on: August 18, 2008, 10:21:23 AM »
I might meet you against an IRC skip if you pretend to respect my mind.

:rofl: Classic.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #87 on: September 07, 2008, 02:10:18 AM »

Oops.

Bitch!  :asthing:
Pandora was fascinated by the magpies when she visited me in Melbourne. She told me she can notice different markings on some of them and that there are even "reverse magpies" that are white and black instead of black and white. There are also magpies up here in Townsville but not as many as in Melbourne and Traralgon. A classic bird sighting moment was in Apollo Bay when we saw a gathering of 3 or 4 politicians (pink and grey galahs) on the front lawn of my beach house.  :zoinks:

TheoK

« Reply #88 on: September 28, 2013, 11:02:56 AM »
Cato the Elder recommends that you take the mash that you get when pressing olives and smear the outer walls of the house with it. That way the ants will stay out  :viking:

Offline conlang returns

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I'm a fox UwU
    • My twitter
« Reply #89 on: September 28, 2013, 12:28:16 PM »
Cato the Elder recommends that you take the mash that you get when pressing olives and smear the outer walls of the house with it. That way the ants will stay out  :viking:

I wonder how many of those recommendations work....

Student's creed: everything is due, and nothing is submitted