Author Topic: Jesus Camp  (Read 1939 times)

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: Jesus Camp
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2008, 05:49:28 PM »

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2008, 09:31:52 PM »
The obvious solution is to kill all of these people.
:P   Internets are super serious.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2008, 10:05:54 PM »

Yeah, I remember that Wife Swap episode. Fucking bitch should have been sent to fat camp.

No wonder I hate bible humpers and rabid arseholes like them.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2008, 11:04:07 PM »

I think that woman is psychotic.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2008, 12:26:55 AM »
You should have seen the pagan family they inflicted her on. Fuck, were they relieved to get her behind them.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2008, 09:36:30 PM »
I remember that episode. I don't know why they didn't just laugh at her every time she opened her mouth. I bet even Jesus thinks she's a jerk.  :lol:
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2008, 09:51:46 PM »
I bet Jesus would be turning in his grave every time he thinks of these buggers, if only for that fucking cross.

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2008, 02:45:06 PM »
When it's adults I don't have a problem with it they're old enough to make their choices, but with kids, let them grow up, let them choose their own path.  :(

:agreed:

I don't raise my kids to be Atheists. I let them be free of such things so that they can make their own decisions when they are old enough and mature enough to do so.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2008, 08:43:54 AM »
She sure was fugly. Mind you, that wouldn't have mattered so much if she hadn't have been so rabid.

Scrapheap

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2010, 07:32:09 PM »
I saw it before too, and it is scary to think of these little kids getting brainwashed like this.

Quote from: Becky Fischer
It's no wonder, with that kind of intense training and discipling, that those young people are ready to kill themselves for the cause of Islam. I wanna see young people who are as committed to the cause of Jesus Christ as the young people are to the cause of Islam. I wanna see them as radically laying down their lives for the Gospel as they are over in Pakistan and Israel and Palestine and all those different places, you know, because we have... excuse me, but we have the truth!

I can go into a playground of kids that don't know anything about Christianity, lead them to the Lord in a matter of, just no time at all, and just moments later they can be seeing visions and hearing the voice of God, because they're so open. They are so usable in Christianity.

And some people on this site wonder why I'm an Anti-theist.  ::)

Scrapheap

« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2010, 07:35:44 PM »
I remember that episode. I don't know why they didn't just laugh at her every time she opened her mouth. I bet even Jesus thinks she's a jerk.  :lol:

Of course, that's assuming Jesus wasn't a complete fabrication. I think it's entirely possible there was no actual person that the myth was based on.

Chair

« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2010, 02:15:27 AM »

Scrapheap

« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2010, 12:22:45 PM »

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2010, 04:14:56 PM »
The puritans moved away from here to the other side of the Atlantic, and now we are getting zealous evangelical movements back from there in return.

Almost makes me believe in Karma.  :asthing:

I remember family gatherings, where all dreaded one family, who had gone evangelical and zealous. That was new, and no-one liked it. People could be strong in their own convictions, but, never to the point of pushing it that much. And certainly not by pushing values and beliefs by use of emotions. That was considered a dirty and low trick.

Now, pentecostal zealous movements are here more and more. And, some pentecostals behave far more zealous and withdrawn than I have seen from any Muslim. Some hide away from the bad bad world, out in the country, listening to only religious songs, meeting only other people who believe exactly the same, and telling all others how bad they live. Very scary. Kids may live there for years. And will be afraid for everyone who has a (mild) different view on life.

Ever noticed how these groups prey on people who have some instability in life?

I was preyed on by two groups a few years ago. A friend of mine, minister by profession, agreed with me that my situation must have looked dire to them, two groups hunting for me at once. Just like scientologists, they know who to aim for.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Scrapheap

« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2010, 04:53:06 PM »
The Morons Mormons came to my dad's house almost 25 years ago. He knew more about their religion than they did, they left with their tail between their legs. They haven't been back since.  >:D

Cults don't try to recruit me because they know I'm on to their game.