Educational

Author Topic: Social Niceties et al - WAS: Odeon, provide proof please.  (Read 8980 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Social Niceties et al - WAS: Odeon, provide proof please.
« Reply #150 on: May 18, 2008, 04:33:03 PM »
ah, i see. 

::)

Actually, I meant something more along the lines of "if you're only into communicating on a rational level, go play with one of the other people around here who's only into communicating on a rational level".

Good observation ...

*tries to regain buoyancy*
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #151 on: May 18, 2008, 04:48:16 PM »
Ya, know this dossier shit inside joke is wearing thin!  Sort of like me and my decreasing appetite lately!   :P

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #152 on: May 18, 2008, 05:13:56 PM »
oh yeah, that's definitely me.  i never do anything irrational, me.

Who said anything about doing?  :P I'm just laughing at the insistence that there couldn't possibly be anything but unbiased intentions behind your personal observations.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

ozymandias

« Reply #153 on: May 18, 2008, 05:26:11 PM »
oh yeah, that's definitely me.  i never do anything irrational, me.

Who said anything about doing?  :P I'm just laughing at the insistence that there couldn't possibly be anything but unbiased intentions behind your personal observations.

Like any of us is capable of an unbiased intention in our observations!  I am both unbiased and biased...............it all depends upon what and who I am personally observing.  Do I feel guilty about it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,fuck no.  I am who I am, I have a mind of my own, and I base my judgements of others upon both biased and unbiased evidence.  I give latitude to those I trust and feel worthy of latitude.  Those I DON'T trust have to work harder to get that latitude.  There are only a microscopic few that have no latitude IMO at all.  Tombo/zoologist, Inger, natron, tigerlily, LGB, are those who I wouldn't give the time of day.  Cal, has potential, but, his path is leading him into my adding him to the list of those people I just mentioned!

Life sucks and then you die! :laugh:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #154 on: May 18, 2008, 05:54:22 PM »
Tombo/zoologist, Inger, natron, tigerlily, LGB, are those who I wouldn't give the time of day.  Cal, has potential, but, his path is leading him into my adding him to the list of those people I just mentioned!

What did Tigerlily do to get on the list, Ozymandias?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #155 on: May 18, 2008, 06:05:09 PM »

I don't recognize any of those names. Are they members here?

... well I'm pretty sure I know who "Cal" is.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #156 on: May 18, 2008, 06:52:42 PM »
Tombo/zoologist, Inger, natron, tigerlily, LGB, are those who I wouldn't give the time of day.  Cal, has potential, but, his path is leading him into my adding him to the list of those people I just mentioned!

By being volatile and unreasonable and just expecting everybody to dance around her moods and whims.  Her banning of scrapheap from the AspergianElder's forums for a trivial comment was the straw that broke the camel's back.  She gets on a forum and then bails out when things get heavy.    She's also a nurse supervisor, and I have known dishonest, volatile supervisor's ever since I got into the field.  I have to deal with it IRL, I won't deal with it in electron unreal life.   >:(

ozymandias

« Reply #157 on: May 18, 2008, 06:53:38 PM »

Be glad, be very glad!

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #158 on: May 18, 2008, 07:07:44 PM »

No, none of them are currently members here except for Cal.

Tigerlily was Triste, who used to be a member here, but she hasn't been here for a long time.

LGB is Lets Go Blues, a young man from Saint Louis who was completely obsessed with a young woman to the point of harrassing her.  He was banned from both WP and Aspergian Island.

Tom (Zoologist) was a member of Aspergia and Aspergian Island who was proved to be duplicitous and Inger was his cheerleader.  They were engaged, although they lived on different continents, but the last I heard, she finally got fed up with him and ditched him.

Natron is a person who was also called SimpleComplexities.  He had his own board, but he was a member of WP and Aspergian Island, before he was banned. 

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #159 on: May 18, 2008, 07:08:44 PM »

By being volatile and unreasonable and just expecting everybody to dance around her moods and whims.  Her banning of scrapheap from the AspergianElder's forums for a trivial comment was the straw that broke the camel's back.  She gets on a forum and then bails out when things get heavy.    She's also a nurse supervisor, and I have known dishonest, volatile supervisor's ever since I got into the field.  I have to deal with it IRL, I won't deal with it in electron unreal life.   >:(

She banned him for the "wetback" comment?

ozymandias

« Reply #160 on: May 18, 2008, 07:10:46 PM »
Natron was also suffering from a severe mental health problem(s).  Either Bipolar or BPD. 

ozymandias

« Reply #161 on: May 18, 2008, 07:11:37 PM »

She banned him for the "wetback" comment?

Thats what I got after "digging" around!   ::)

ozymandias

« Reply #162 on: May 18, 2008, 07:16:48 PM »
But, to clarify, I'm not defending "scrap" either.  I don't trust/respect him anymore.  His volatility is just as bad as "tigerlily's".   ::)

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #163 on: May 18, 2008, 07:57:12 PM »
Natron was also suffering from a severe mental health problem(s).  Either Bipolar or BPD. 

True, he posted that he was involuntarily committed to a mental health facility.

GalileoAce

« Reply #164 on: May 18, 2008, 10:11:12 PM »
ah, i see. 

::)

Actually, I meant something more along the lines of "if you're only into communicating on a rational level, go play with one of the other people around here who's only into communicating on a rational level".

I'd put my hand up for being on that list/in that group...But I'm not rational.