Author Topic: Ask hiro thread  (Read 9816 times)

Hibakusha

Re: Ask hiro thread
« Reply #105 on: June 27, 2006, 03:41:06 AM »
If you agree with me then you are shit-faced and hereby cut off.

///puts cig out in cocktail////

Hibakusha

« Reply #106 on: June 27, 2006, 04:41:38 AM »
>:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~

>:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~  >:D~~

« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 04:43:38 AM by Hibakusha »

Postperson

« Reply #107 on: June 27, 2006, 04:43:45 AM »
McJ wiill sell out to management, like they all do.They'll offer him a cozy secure middle management job, as long as he ignores a few things or is 'incompetent' as a union rep. Seen it too many times.

Hibakusha

« Reply #108 on: June 27, 2006, 05:17:39 AM »
You are absolutely correct about the frequency of sell outs, been offered that, flattered, flirted and fucked, then refused the “Liaison Contract”. I looked ay it like a free ride, I did not sign anything yet, but boy there some awful hurt feelings when everyone got the intended salary for the liaison transferred into a bunch of other holiday and overtime agreements. We had no liaison at all for an entire year, but 10 years later, they still have quite a few extra work rules that would have never happened. Two years later, I took the job, with a huge raise. The biggest problem was I was negotiating for things not to be taken away, just give me a little each year. In the long run, the union won by far, but for a year or so, it was not a very festive work environment. He seems like he might have long term goals, but he also seems impatient. The latter can bring down the best of us. Especially if we are not aware of it. If you watch a hen, she will never lay any eggs to count.

Triste

« Reply #109 on: June 27, 2006, 06:08:18 PM »
If you watch a hen, she will never lay any eggs to count.
Nice.  I'm going to try to remember that one.  Did you grow up on a farm?

Hibakusha

« Reply #110 on: June 27, 2006, 06:12:07 PM »
no, just good ol Texas Parable stuff

and you thought TP stood for Toilet Paper :laugh:

Triste

« Reply #111 on: June 27, 2006, 06:17:09 PM »
Who is your avatar?  And why did you choose that person?

Hibakusha

« Reply #112 on: June 27, 2006, 06:25:19 PM »
It is Bob Dylan himself
He is a major advocate for the victims of hiroshima (Hibakusha)
and I love his thoughts

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #113 on: June 28, 2006, 12:56:34 PM »
Have you ever wished you could have taken another path in life? And if so what would that path be?
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Triste

« Reply #114 on: June 28, 2006, 02:46:59 PM »
How long have you been sober, and why?

Triste

« Reply #115 on: June 28, 2006, 03:46:13 PM »
How did you first find out about AS?
How old were you at the time?

Triste

« Reply #116 on: June 28, 2006, 08:27:43 PM »
Are you avoiding answering my questions?

Hibakusha

« Reply #117 on: June 28, 2006, 08:36:38 PM »
Have you ever wished you could have taken another path in life? And if so what would that path be?

I was once overheard saying, about my step dad "i wish he was dead" at the age of (8 or 9),
he gave me a really good ass whipping that day, a lot more than the daily usuall rutine spanking
when he was finished, he put a bullet in his gun (pistol) and threw it down on the bed beside me
he said, "go ahead you little big man - pull the fucking trigger" "grab it" you pussy "grab it" "pick it up"
every since then I got another ass whipping for not being a "real man", I have forever wondered "what if"

Hibakusha

« Reply #118 on: June 28, 2006, 08:40:59 PM »
How long have you been sober, and why?

since 11 - 21 - 97

swollen liver

as a suicide alternative

fear of not living thru another holisay season

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #119 on: June 28, 2006, 08:42:16 PM »
McJ wiill sell out to management, like they all do.They'll offer him a cozy secure middle management job, as long as he ignores a few things or is 'incompetent' as a union rep. Seen it too many times.

you seem to not been paying attention.
Misunderstood.