Educational

Author Topic: What is the point of homosexuality?  (Read 4566 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: What is the point of homosexuality?
« Reply #105 on: April 08, 2008, 05:43:06 AM »
I don't know the point of being asexual. Sometimes I feel like I am a human stuff-up. :P I thought I was attracted to men sexually, but I realise I am not attracted in that way to anyone.

It is weird because none of my family know this about me except my mum and I have never told her straight out about it.

I find people everywhere (online, rl) are more accepting of gay people than they are of asexual people.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Persona

« Reply #106 on: April 08, 2008, 05:46:09 AM »
I sometimes wish I was asexual actually.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #107 on: April 08, 2008, 06:01:31 AM »
i thought i was asexual because i'm not all that turned on by either sex. i mean not by just one person, but if two guys make out i'm all wow omg. lol. but some people seem to just get off on seeing girls nekkid bodies which i don't usually. though Scott Bakula really freekin makes me hot if anyone can. i mean he has the body of a god.

what really turns me on in people is how they act and what they say.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Sophgay

« Reply #108 on: April 08, 2008, 06:04:19 AM »
does it turn you on when i talk about lemons?  :lemon:

Persona

« Reply #109 on: April 08, 2008, 06:04:41 AM »

what really turns me on in people is how they act and what they say.

:indeed:

Also I seem to get turned on by seeing characteristics of an ex in the next person.  Just certain quirks.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #110 on: April 08, 2008, 06:17:34 AM »
does it turn you on when i talk about lemons?  :lemon:

yes. :toporly: hubba bubba :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Sophgay

« Reply #111 on: April 08, 2008, 06:18:51 AM »
The lemon (Citrus × limon) is a hybrid in cultivated wild plants. It is the common name for the reproductive tissue surrounding the seed of the angiosperm lemon tree. The lemon is used for culinary and nonculinary purposes throughout the world. The fruit is used primarily for its juice, though the pulp and rind (zest) are also used, primarily in cooking and baking. Lemon juice is about 5% citric acid, which gives lemons a tart taste, and a pH of 2 to 3. This makes lemon juice an inexpensive, readily available acid for use in educational science experiments.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #112 on: April 08, 2008, 06:21:21 AM »
ooh mon ami, that is positively glowing with hotness. :eyebrows:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Dexter Morgan

• Karma Policeman of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #113 on: April 08, 2008, 09:33:10 AM »
Are we going to address the question, or are we going to do this kiss-ass clique bullshit?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #114 on: April 08, 2008, 09:37:03 AM »
kiss ass click bullshit. :P
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Sophgay

« Reply #115 on: April 08, 2008, 10:07:52 AM »
this is on the eighth page now... surely no one expects us to still be addressing the question? :laugh:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #116 on: April 08, 2008, 10:13:26 AM »
I'll address it it feels good it's variety some people like chocolate  ice cream some like vanilla
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Sophgay

« Reply #117 on: April 08, 2008, 10:13:47 AM »
anyway.
for what it's worth, I think it is determined by hormones
i'm no expert, but most things seem to post towards that
ie. transsexuals have been known to change their sexual orientation when they start taking hormones. for example, someone who's born female and takes testosterone, could originally have been attracted to women, and then starts liking men as well.
also the argument a lot of religious people use, about how identical twins can have separate sexualities even though they're identical. they use that to try and prove that it can't be biological. but even identical twins don't share the same umbilical cord, so they're both subject to different hormonal environments in the womb.

i dunno about a biological or evolutionary benefit, but i think overpopulation is the most likely.

Sophgay

« Reply #118 on: April 08, 2008, 10:15:25 AM »
I'll address it it feels good it's variety some people like chocolate  ice cream some like vanilla
that's how i see it tbh
the way i don't like men in a sexual way, is that same as they way i don't like women i find ugly. if i ended up liking a man, then so be it. but i can't see it happening, just like i can't see myself ever liking someone i usually would find unattractive

Persona

« Reply #119 on: April 08, 2008, 10:18:58 AM »
Sex is good either way.

Who cares who it's with  :zoinks: