Author Topic: my cut might be infected  (Read 1317 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: my cut might be infected
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2008, 01:41:37 AM »
i'm afraid i dunno if can be assed though. even if i think i'm dying. i lack dopamine. :( i never do things, i just lie on my bed.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2008, 01:43:50 AM »
i'm afraid i dunno if can be assed though. even if i think i'm dying. i lack dopamine. :( i never do things, i just lie on my bed.
You can type on the internets.   Your doctor can't make appointments on the net, I assume.   Does your mother make those types of appointments for you usually?
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2008, 01:47:22 AM »
in finland i made my own appointments. but here it's different. i wouldn't know what to do by myself. i don't want to tell her and it's her birthday.

typing online takes the least amount of effort. doing physical things i feel like collapsing.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Sophgay

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2008, 07:08:02 AM »
I think you should go to the dr if you can :(
My stepdad is a doctor (hes also irish btw lol), i could ask him, but I'm not sure what I'd say, as it'd look like I was asking for me lol. I don't wanna suggest anything incase I'm wrong, I funno much about stuff like this except when Sophie said hers might be infected because it was purple - but mine have gone purple sometimes and they're not infected. I dunno. I hope you are ok soon though :(

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2008, 07:56:37 AM »
thanks, i hope so too.

i can't go to the doctor on my mom's birthday. :( i was supposed to ask her to bring me neosporin but she went to the store and i didn't even notice, i told her to tell me when she left. hmph. now i'm gonna die. this sucks.

the redness hasn't spread anymore, though. not as far as i can tell. *knocks wood*

and i don't have a fever. i'm so confused. stupid mom. if she didn't get so annoying when she knows i'm cutting i could tell her when i need help. just fucking typical. i think lots of cutters have died just cuz of the stigma and how people react, cuz they rather die than get treated by hysterical judgemental people. :(
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Sophgay

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2008, 07:57:41 AM »
:( you should tell her that, if she doesn't already know. She will want to help you more than judge you and make you feel worse.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2008, 08:05:12 AM »
maybe i should just go get the neosporin myself. i dunno when the pharmacy closes. i'd have to do laundry first. and i'd have to put on my jeans to do laundry and i don't want them to touch the cuts in case it makes it worse.

i'm baaad with confronting people. even telling mom. or especially. i don't want to ruin her birthday and i don't want her on my case either.

i'm sick of the stigma, people who smoke do worse damage to themselves. but noone minds.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2008, 08:05:55 AM »
sorry i'm whiney. i turn into a baby when i'm scared.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Sophgay

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2008, 08:09:45 AM »
it's ok
I still think you should tell you mom. Even if it's her birthday, she would rather you told her if it's that bad.
I suck at confronting people too though, especially my family

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2008, 12:16:07 PM »
i think i ripped it open a bit, the cuts by wearing pants. i mean some scab came off, i washed it with soap. the redness is the same i guess, there's some redness around one other cut. argh, leg cuts are so annoying. i will try to stop cutting if i don't die and stuff. cuz i'm sick of this. :(

i wonder when the pharmacy closes. maybe it's closed.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Sophgay

« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2008, 12:17:54 PM »
The pharmacy might have a website with opening and closing times on it, I remember Starbuline checking a website for opening times when she needed benzedrex, and it showed her on the site. And yes, you should stop cutting :(

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2008, 12:19:59 PM »
i will try to.

i dunno the pharmacy's name so i can't check it. i tried to look pharmacies in my town but there are so many i dunno what is the one downtown.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2008, 06:25:41 PM »
You are better off seeing the doctor about it to be safe.   My fucking G key on this laptop just popped off.....

Put peroxide on it.

As to doctors, think what their business model is:
THEY service sick people. That's why hospitals make
people sick. STAY AWAY FROM DOCTORS.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2008, 06:59:44 PM »
For a moment, I thought this thread said "my cunt might be infected".
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2008, 07:02:04 PM »
For a moment, I thought this thread said "my cunt might be infected".

Put Peroxide in it. :zoinks: