Educational

Author Topic: Watch out England.. you gotta a serial Pedo running loose  (Read 1114 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Watch out England.. you gotta a serial Pedo running loose
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2008, 10:25:20 AM »
would it have been illegal?

What was the age gap between you two?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Sophgay

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2008, 10:27:17 AM »
she was 16 and i was 19
i know it would have been illegal if i had sex with her, but if we just met without doing that, her dad would have known where she was and who she was with

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2008, 11:27:19 AM »
she was 16 and i was 19
i know it would have been illegal if i had sex with her, but if we just met without doing that, her dad would have known where she was and who she was with

If you'd met her in the UK when she was 15 and you were 18, you could have been charged with sections 14 and 15 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003, even if you hadn't had sex with her.  It would then  be up to the court to decide what your intent was, and since there would be a forensic examination of your computer, any chat logs recording your romantic attachment to her would become evidence against you, as would any logs of sexual banter.

14. Arranging or facilitating commission of a child sex offence

15. Meeting a child following sexual grooming etc.

If you'd had sex with her, you could have been charged with section 9:

9. Sexual activity with a child

Since she had Asperger's syndrome and/or other mental issues, you could have been charged with section 30:

30. Sexual activity with a person with a mental disorder impeding choice

If she was coming into the UK from another country, you could have been charged with section 57:

57. Trafficking into the UK for sexual exploitation

If you'd given her alcohol, you could also have been charged with section 61, on the basis that a child cannot give consent to be intoxicated.

61. Administering a substance with intent

If you were given so much as a caution on any of these offences, you'd be placed on the sex offenders register for a minimum of 2 years.  You might also be issued with a SOPO, which is a restraining order forbidding certain behaviours.  The first person to be issued with one was forbidden to be within 100m of a school or play area at any time, from being alone with children, from being in the same house as a child, accompanied or otherwise, and was given a life ban from using the internet.

It may seem rather extreme, but stranger things have happened, and continue to happen with some regularity.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Sophgay

« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2008, 11:56:40 AM »
fucking hell lol

i would have gone to stay at her's if i had, but that's kind of scary

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2008, 12:34:34 PM »
she was 16 and i was 19

Isn't the age of consent 16 there? Is it the same in california too so no it wouldn't have been illegal. Parents wouldn't be able to do anything about it though except make their 16 or 17 year old not see that person anymore but they can't have charges pressed agaisnt the adult. The police won't do anything unless it was rape or the child is mentally retarded. I heard you get in trouble for having sex with a retarded person.

Sophgay

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2008, 12:38:45 PM »
The age of consent in 16 here, but I think Californian law still applies even if they go to another country. I'm not sure about that. And the age of consent is 18 in California

Sophgay

« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2008, 12:40:19 PM »
She would most likely have been 18 by the time I met her anyway, unless she stopped here on the way to Denmark, but that would have been very unlikely. And I would have been staying at her dad's or something, so it would have been ok. It would pretty much just have been two friends meeting each other. That computer stuff is scary though, if they got chatlogs and I would have been charged or something.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2008, 12:44:54 PM »
she was 16 and i was 19

If you'd met her in the UK when she was 15 and you were 18, you could have been charged with sections 14 and 15 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003, even if you hadn't had sex with her.  It would then  be up to the court to decide what your intent was, and since there would be a forensic examination of your computer, any chat logs recording your romantic attachment to her would become evidence against you, as would any logs of sexual banter.

14. Arranging or facilitating commission of a child sex offence

15. Meeting a child following sexual grooming etc.

If you'd had sex with her, you could have been charged with section 9:

9. Sexual activity with a child

Since she had Asperger's syndrome and/or other mental issues, you could have been charged with section 30:

30. Sexual activity with a person with a mental disorder impeding choice

If she was coming into the UK from another country, you could have been charged with section 57:

57. Trafficking into the UK for sexual exploitation

If you'd given her alcohol, you could also have been charged with section 61, on the basis that a child cannot give consent to be intoxicated.

61. Administering a substance with intent

If you were given so much as a caution on any of these offences, you'd be placed on the sex offenders register for a minimum of 2 years.  You might also be issued with a SOPO, which is a restraining order forbidding certain behaviours.  The first person to be issued with one was forbidden to be within 100m of a school or play area at any time, from being alone with children, from being in the same house as a child, accompanied or otherwise, and was given a life ban from using the internet.

It may seem rather extreme, but stranger things have happened, and continue to happen with some regularity.

What if there was no sexual activity going on between a child and an adult, especially about alcohol?
I talk to some minors online but it’s nothing sexual but there was a minor who was being sexual with me and it made me real uncomfortable. The things he was saying seemed sexual. I don’t talk to him anymore. I think I told him off. I'd ask him to change the topic and I didn't like talking about diapers with minors and regression.

section 30: I see the thing with Grael. She would have been busted but she got away with it. Flagg did come to the UK it seemed like but he dumped her and she was very hurt about it. I think the reason she didn't get busted is because the parents didn't press charges against her (they were okay with the whole relationship thing) but if her neighbors knew about it or other people whom know her, they could have reported it right?

Sophgay

« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2008, 12:48:39 PM »
I think because he was over 16, it would have been OK
but I'm not sure if the law where he lives would apply, or something

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2008, 01:08:58 PM »
don't upset Soph, Pete.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2008, 03:07:51 PM »
She would most likely have been 18 by the time I met her anyway, unless she stopped here on the way to Denmark, but that would have been very unlikely. And I would have been staying at her dad's or something, so it would have been ok. It would pretty much just have been two friends meeting each other. That computer stuff is scary though, if they got chatlogs and I would have been charged or something.

The point is that but for a twist of circumstance, you could easily have been one of the people you wish to kill.

Sophgay

« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2008, 03:09:23 PM »
No
I don't want to kill 18 year olds who've had sex with 16 year olds
I want to kill 40 year olds who rape 6 year olds

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2008, 03:13:30 PM »
make it "anyone who rapes anyone" and it's a deal.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2008, 03:21:26 PM »
what makes a pedophile is fuzzy. the line i mean. i'm drunk. :P

Yes. There are NO clean cut pedos.
Only trust the well waxed.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2008, 03:22:17 PM »
she was 16 and i was 19

Like it much mattered? He was fully aware of Michael, no?