Author Topic: Uh Oh  (Read 790 times)

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
Uh Oh
« on: March 18, 2008, 07:01:52 PM »
I thought I had enough food for the painkiller, but I'm starting to feel crappy. I need more!
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Sophgay

Re: Uh Oh
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 07:06:51 PM »
i'm starving
bitch took away my llama pills

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 07:10:25 PM »
i'm starving
bitch took away my llama pills

I would give you mine, but I just had an extraction and a filling. I'm a wussy, I know.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Sophgay

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 07:11:26 PM »
i have seroxat and codeine
i want chinese
eat your avatar
i am wussy too
i cried when i had my TB jab

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 07:32:11 PM »
i have seroxat and codeine
i want chinese
eat your avatar
i am wussy too
i cried when i had my TB jab

I'll eat my avatar in a week when my mouth feels better. I got jabbed with a lot of anesthesia because my mouth wouldn't numb, so it's not as bad as it could be.

Kosmonaut

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2008, 07:33:03 PM »
I never had a TB jab.
My mother wouldn't let me have jabs: she thought they might give me autism or something.

Sophgay

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2008, 07:35:16 PM »
didn't she know you can only catch autism off other autistic people?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2008, 01:19:26 AM »
wtf Kosmo did you get a tetanus shot?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2008, 04:38:44 AM »
I never had a TB jab.
My mother wouldn't let me have jabs: she thought they might give me autism or something.

:indeed:  :plus: Good move on her part. Who knows what could have happened.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Kosmonaut

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2008, 04:57:48 AM »

nope.
Never had any jabs.

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2008, 05:00:28 AM »

nope.
Never had any jabs.

Good thing. I hear they cause autism and echolalia.
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2008, 07:45:26 AM »
stay away from rusty nails then. :toporly:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Sophgay

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2008, 07:50:03 AM »
i thought i had TB once because i was vomiting blood lol

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2008, 07:52:03 AM »
the youngest kid is such a baby. he cut his eyebrow and started crying. :laugh:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Sophgay

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2008, 07:53:12 AM »
the roloffs kid?
he was wearing an england football shirt the other day :laugh:
i had that shirt i think