« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2008, 06:27:35 AM »
I knew someone would think that :P

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: My toys
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2008, 06:32:35 AM »
i thought it must be Peter's thread about his "other toys". :P

yay another little people. they are cooking meat-looking food. i am hungry now.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Sophgay

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2008, 06:37:37 AM »
They won't let him have his thing low because it's not safe for tall people, even though it's his house ???

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2008, 06:39:19 AM »
what thing? who don't let him? how can someone tell them what to do in their own house? ??? is it somekind of building code? they talked about a code.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Sophgay

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2008, 06:41:19 AM »
Yeah apparently there's a code thing, rules and regulations, health and safety stuf

So it has to be at least 36cm up or something, which isn't safe for him, but the codes are designed for tall people

So he has to have it that high for when guests come, but if he goes to someone else's house, it isn't safe for him, yet the're making him do all this just so it's safe for other people

It's his house ffs lol

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2008, 06:42:50 AM »
that's sick. he should get the law changed. he's an activist lol.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Sophgay

« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2008, 06:43:25 AM »
He is lol

He makes little people kits for when your a little person in a hotel, with stools to stand on to reach stuff :D

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2008, 06:56:11 AM »
I'm lost.  Who're you talking about?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Sophgay

« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2008, 06:56:49 AM »
Matt Roloff on Little People Big World :P

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2008, 06:59:09 AM »
the Roloffs are amazing. they are so active and stuff.

i couldn't believe it when they showed them climbing on top of the bath and toilet to reach stuff. :o that's so fucked up. it's dangerous.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Sophgay

« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2008, 07:01:30 AM »
And dirty :P

Sophgay

« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2008, 07:02:09 AM »
Imagine being so small that the toilet was as big as you or bigger
Fucking giant toilet
Giant everything actually

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2008, 07:13:57 AM »
yeah it's disgusting. and really hard.

there was a big table and chairs in a science museum, it was fun. it would suck if i had to be so little all the time.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Sophgay

« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2008, 07:15:22 AM »
There's a big t-rex hanging from the ceiling at the museum here

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2008, 07:18:17 AM »
that must be scary lol. i can imagine it crashing down like in JP.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar