Educational

Author Topic: what took them so long?  (Read 695 times)

richard

Re: what took them so long?
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2008, 11:49:37 AM »
thanks again. i plan on shaving (whats there :zoinks:) tomorrow, off :P

Just being honest.

Post pics of when you've shaved   :zoinks:

oh my god, Richard has found a girlfriend :P

I can be his gay girlfriend  :toporly:
yes please :orly:

Persona

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2008, 11:54:00 AM »
Very nice  :zoinks:

Love the hat :heart:

richard

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2008, 11:57:09 AM »
i have a feeling england might have better snacks than america, i really want to try hungy hippos and lucozade one day :P

Percy Pigs are good too.

:laugh:
yum yum what do they taste like? they look like gummy bears :laugh:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2008, 03:42:21 PM »
i have a feeling england might have better snacks than america, i really want to try hungy hippos and lucozade one day :P

I loved sweets as a kid, and these sites have most of the things I remember buying.  Do they sell any of those in the US?  I loved fizzy cola bottles, fried eggs, fizzy dummies, jelly rings and strawberry laces.  All the kids where I grew up ate complete shit the whole time, and bags of sweets and packets of crisps were what got us through the school day, especially since we had to stand outside in freezing weather or pouring rain a lot of the time.

http://www.tenpennymix.co.uk
http://www.keepitsweet.co.uk
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2008, 04:45:29 PM »
where's richard's moustache gone?

richard

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2008, 05:16:57 PM »
on your arse

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2008, 04:19:12 AM »

Percy Pigs are good too.

omg mom once bought me those! i ate one and felt my throat itch. also the sugar made me feel super anxious. or the additives. i have no idea what. i just can't eat that crap. candies make me ill. lol we just laughed at how horrible those cute pigs were. :laugh: i love eating gummy candy but it makes me feel ill. :(
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2008, 04:22:55 AM »
that little comment almost made me ghey you, instead i plus. why are you suprised? women find me well, irresistable  :laugh:

i can't really put it to words. :laugh: i'm sure you could find a girlfriend though. i was hoping you'd find a boyfriend - obviously. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2008, 04:25:10 AM »
women find me retarded

only retarded women. :toporly:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2008, 04:27:00 AM »

we have monster munch, in ireland too! meanies are the best. the pickled onion flavour. :P i saw a big bag of them at the store and almost bought it but then i said to myself it has a million calories and got a smaller one. :P i could eat a million of them if i let myself.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2008, 05:27:59 AM »

we have monster munch, in ireland too! meanies are the best. the pickled onion flavour. :P i saw a big bag of them at the store and almost bought it but then i said to myself it has a million calories and got a smaller one. :P i could eat a million of them if i let myself.

I remember eating monster munch at school; they had a weird texture, and they were fun to eat.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Sophgay

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2008, 09:06:24 AM »
I love Monster Munch
They do have a weird texture. They taste nice
I like the Flamin' Hot ones best, and the Pickled Onion ones on a sandwich
I liked the Spicy ones they used to do a few years ago as well, but I don't think they do them anymore

richard

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2008, 09:07:21 AM »
that little comment almost made me ghey you, instead i plus. why are you suprised? women find me well, irresistable  :laugh:
i can't really put it to words. :laugh: i'm sure you could find a girlfriend though. i was hoping you'd find a boyfriend - obviously. :P
:thumbup:

Persona

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2008, 09:29:41 AM »

Percy Pigs are good too.

Chewy, sweet and yum  :zoinks:

Their ears taste like gummy bears :P

I want some now.