Author Topic: Can Aspies go to parties and be married?  (Read 4173 times)

richard

Re: Can Aspies go to parties and be married?
« Reply #75 on: February 25, 2008, 07:04:41 PM »
yes SG goes all the time. in her diaper :laugh:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2008, 07:05:12 PM »
well dirtdawg, i dont want to be in your clique or anyone elses for that matter

... and yet you don't want anyone else to have a "clique"  or be in a "clique,"  either?

:LMAO:

You can do better, Richard.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

richard

« Reply #77 on: February 25, 2008, 07:07:03 PM »

... and yet you don't want anyone else to have a "clique"  or be in a "clique,"  either?

nooooooooooo. did i say that? i said you were IN a clique. and when one member is being attacked a member of that same clique comes to thier aid. understand?

ozymandias

« Reply #78 on: February 25, 2008, 07:11:28 PM »
All this talk of "CLIQUES" is one big heaping pile of Bull Manure!   ::)  But, then again, what do I know, I'm a fraud, sycophant and idiotic fool.  La, how Jolly!   :violin:

I guess I'll join PMS Elle's NT coming out of the closet clique! :moon: :booty:
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 07:13:01 PM by ozymandias »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: February 25, 2008, 07:12:22 PM »

nooooooooooo. did i say that? i said you were IN a clique. and when one member is being attacked a member of that same clique comes to thier aid. understand?

Actions speak louder than words, bud.

Still looking for an attack.

Was it when you called Odeon a name or something? That's only an indication that you are out of points to make. In fact, I think you called me a name, also. I hardly feel attacked by this.

:laugh:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

richard

« Reply #80 on: February 25, 2008, 07:14:55 PM »
well you know i feel like im arguing with a jehovas witness here. time to close the door and get back to my coffee and program :laugh:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #81 on: February 25, 2008, 07:17:14 PM »
All this talk of "CLIQUES" is one big heaping pile of Bull Manure!   ::)  But, then again, what do I know, I'm a fraud, sycophant and idiotic fool.  La, how Jolly!   :violin:

Fraud? Hmm, your diagnosis is in question, I suppose.

Sycophantic? You liked PI, too, eh?

Idiotic fool? Well, you ARE old, you know. Couldn't possibly know anything about the REAL world, now, could you?

::)

I've been rejected by Richard's clique.

Can I join yours?

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #82 on: February 25, 2008, 07:25:24 PM »
oh i do bitch. i can post my diagnostic eval to prove it :eyebrows:
And so could I...  Just because I can will myself to do things that make me uncomfortable and scare me, doesn't mean I don't have AS.  Maybe you should try it sometime.

So can I but I'm going to have to go and get it from my parents. I'm sure they have the diagnoses papers on me or I can try and retain it from the hospital here I was diagnosed at.

But fuck what Richard thinks. If he wants to think I'm an NT he can go right ahead.

Don't fuck what Richard thinks. Think what Richard fucks.

Eww. Fuck that!

ozymandias

« Reply #83 on: February 25, 2008, 07:27:24 PM »

Fraud? Hmm, your diagnosis is in question, I suppose.

Sycophantic? You liked PI, too, eh?

Idiotic fool? Well, you ARE old, you know. Couldn't possibly know anything about the REAL world, now, could you?

::)

I've been rejected by Richard's clique.

Can I join yours?

Sycophantic.......actually it's because I call Callaway a friend.  I'm PI's boytoy forever!   :eyebrows:  Fraud, obviously since I'm married and have a career in nursing I can't be an aspie!  Idiotic fool, well, I'd rather be thought a fool and let people think what they want of me since I don't care anymore.  The only people I care about what they think is my friends and family, AND they seem to think I'm OK.

As for clique.................well, in the words of the great sage Guru Baba Rum Raisins, "Don't follow me, I'm lost too!"   :green:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: February 25, 2008, 07:35:33 PM »
Those who say people don't have AS just because they have succeeded in their life or they go to parties or go to bars, have a partners, etc. are asses IMO. I think they're just jealous because an aspie is having something they can't have or don't have, so what do they do about it, say "You don't have AS" or "He/she doesn't have AS."
Heather on the top American Super Model show got that crap on WP. She saw all that and mentioned it in her blog. She never replied to any of the posts.

I have an aspie friend who likes going to a bar and drinks and he also loves going to his favorite sport games in his town and another aspie saw the picture he posted with him at the game and told him he wasn't an aspie because no aspie would go to a sports game he said. What a jerk. Glad I stopped talking to him. He was a pain in the ass on the forum we all went to and then he left and the forum was less active because he created dramas and had arguments with one of the mods. I may like them but him, he was hell annoying and I didn't care he had left.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: February 25, 2008, 07:41:42 PM »
since when was she on WP!?!??! i love Heather.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: February 25, 2008, 07:49:41 PM »
since when was she on WP!?!??! i love Heather.

Back in November. But I don't know her WP name. She mentioned WP in her blog and mentioned about people saying she doesn't have AS. She sounded hurt. I don't even know if she posts there or not or ever has.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #87 on: February 25, 2008, 07:51:05 PM »
ask her to come here. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

ozymandias

« Reply #88 on: February 25, 2008, 08:17:10 PM »
Those who say people don't have AS just because they have succeeded in their life or they go to parties or go to bars, have a partners, etc. are asses IMO. I think they're just jealous because an aspie is having something they can't have or don't have, so what do they do about it, say "You don't have AS" or "He/she doesn't have AS."
Heather on the top American Super Model show got that crap on WP. She saw all that and mentioned it in her blog. She never replied to any of the posts.

I have an aspie friend who likes going to a bar and drinks and he also loves going to his favorite sport games in his town and another aspie saw the picture he posted with him at the game and told him he wasn't an aspie because no aspie would go to a sports game he said. What a jerk. Glad I stopped talking to him. He was a pain in the ass on the forum we all went to and then he left and the forum was less active because he created dramas and had arguments with one of the mods. I may like them but him, he was hell annoying and I didn't care he had left.

The term for them is "Uber Aspies" or "Aspier-than-thou".  (My invention  :green: )  The forum worlds are full of them.  It's the same type of peer pressure and ridicule that we complain about NT's using on us.  I like going to a bar once in a while, of course it's only certain type of bars that I can tolerate.  I liked going to sports games too, that is when time and effort allows.  Anywho I have no tolerance for those who say, "Those who don't act like this are frauds", "People who don't think like us are frauds". 

So what are we complaining about NT's for???   ::)

richard

« Reply #89 on: February 25, 2008, 08:28:11 PM »
ok lets get one thing streight here. i dont know HOW many times i have to do this or say this, but this is gonna be the last fuckin time. i am not jelouse of anyone who is higher functioning living with aspergers, frankly i think its cool if people can live sucsessfully with it. but honestly i dont think everyone here has arseburgers. this is my opinion, and since i like feeding off peoples insecurites wich is what your allowing me to do everyone, you would think you would get it. but no! and if you do have arseburgers why do you care what i think? it only makes me moar suspicious of your diagnosis if you argue otherwise