Educational

Author Topic: Can Aspies go to parties and be married?  (Read 4170 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Can Aspies go to parties and be married?
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2008, 04:18:01 PM »
Can you dx other disorders in the DSM or is it just AS? ::)
i can diagnose your problem right now motherfucker. you feel threatend, because this information im giving you is hitting home with your stupid ass and now your upset.

this means that you probably dont have arseburgers either

Why would I feel threatened? I don't get it. Why would I care if Yet another dimwit tries to dx people over the Internet?
because you dont have aspergers? wich of those symptoms do you have?

You're assuming I care about what you think. I don't. So again, why would I feel threatened?

I think you've covered the infield bases, but what if you now owed him money for his work?

:LMAO:
well yeah i dont think anyone saw this comming, i mean you are in his clique of friends.

dumbass  :laugh: ::)

I think of you as a "net friend,"  too, Richard.

... and it IS fucking funny, no matter how pissed off you try to act, Brah.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

richard

« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2008, 04:19:48 PM »
well maybe you would like to explaine the funny to me. because i really dont see the funny brah, i see you comming to your clique buddys aid, because someones attacking him

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2008, 04:27:04 PM »
well maybe you would like to explaine the funny to me. because i really dont see the funny brah, i see you comming to your clique buddys aid, because someones attacking him
OMG!

Richard, I really don't see an attack from you to Odeon or from Odeon to you. I see merely a conversation

I see two guys trying to have a discussion from two different perspectives. Not a war. There are no well defined objectives or spoils to be had. It is about nothing but fun. It can not be otherwise.

I will take my sense of humor and stay off the field of play if you wish.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

richard

« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2008, 04:30:18 PM »
hm, yeah i believe you. you dont see me attacking his suposid "arseburgers" he has? your not this dumb and are trying to act dumb. you fail miserably clique boy

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2008, 04:40:40 PM »
Wow.

I usually am accused of "acting smart." 

This is refreshing. :D

Richard, I think everyone has seen all your stuff, papers included. The only reason anyone would claim to doubt that you are an arseburger is to tune you up and get you to sing high notes. Are you trying to get someone else worked up so they will call you a retard, loser or something, so you can really go off on them?

I'm here for you buddy.

Hey, I think your psych was a wanker and he wouldn't know anything about what is wrong with you, because he just wanted to suck you BIG dick. All those papers are just a way for him to fake the state into getting him some more young men to take advantage of. Oh, now you're going to say he didn't suck your dick.

Uh oh, you were rejected. That makes you a loser.

Feeling better, yet?

richard

« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2008, 06:18:06 PM »
Uhm, well i guess we can continue arguing about how your not trying to act dumb and like your not in the webmonkey click if you want, frankly i think the point is already made though :hahaha:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2008, 06:26:43 PM »
Uhm, well i guess we can continue arguing about how your not trying to act dumb and like your not in the webmonkey click if you want, frankly i think the point is already made though :hahaha:

But, but wait a minute!

I want to be in your clique.

:eyelash:

If I dis' Odeon by calling him a Swede, would that get me in or do I have to be diagnosed?

richard

« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2008, 06:30:59 PM »
well dirtdawg, i dont want to be in your clique or anyone elses for that matter

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2008, 06:36:30 PM »
oh i do bitch. i can post my diagnostic eval to prove it :eyebrows:
And so could I...  Just because I can will myself to do things that make me uncomfortable and scare me, doesn't mean I don't have AS.  Maybe you should try it sometime.

So can I but I'm going to have to go and get it from my parents. I'm sure they have the diagnoses papers on me or I can try and retain it from the hospital here I was diagnosed at.

But fuck what Richard thinks. If he wants to think I'm an NT he can go right ahead.

richard

« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2008, 06:37:04 PM »
i thought you were ignoring me bitch, what happend?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2008, 06:47:56 PM »
and your so stupid that you shit in diapers and like it

i even think you have those plastic things you put over your legs like panty hose to keep in the freshness, or whatever the fuck you wear them for

i wasn't aware you were so well versed on the subject. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

richard

« Reply #71 on: February 25, 2008, 06:49:24 PM »
well no, i just remember her wearing those plastic pants to keep the freashness in. kindof hard not to forget something that nasty you know

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: February 25, 2008, 06:55:56 PM »
 :)
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

richard

« Reply #73 on: February 25, 2008, 06:57:29 PM »
lets make love. in a sea of lemons as light as those plastic ball playpins they have at mcdonalds :laugh:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: February 25, 2008, 07:01:50 PM »
I'm prolly NT but wanted to chime in anyway:  I think I'd rather go to a church and commit to a lifetime of parties, every single day, for the rest of my life, whether or not I was feeling well enough, and whether or not I could afford it, until it killed me, than make the same commitment to an SO.

...that IS what the marriage vows say, right?   :toporly:
Were your parents that bad?

Parties freak me the fuck out... but once I found a nice quiet place to sit and drink and get a little tipsy, I was marginal at best.  I just think it's sad that people will limit themselves because of fear, that's no way to live.
I was more thining of my relationships and those of my peers, lol.  Twentysomething romances=dramadramadrama.

well obviously if you can function almost normally or whatever any arseburgers you have shouldnt really be called arseburgers. i have a feeling its the current hot diagnosis to have and thats why you think you have it :toporly:

This thread is officially dead now, according to Dunc's Law. :police:

Jesus, I'd forgotten about Dunc's Law.   Good times, dude.

no but it shure will make you stupid. stupid, want some sand from mars? i can sell you some

You know what, I am done with you. You are too much of an asshole, ten times worse than Shleed, and Peaguy. So good bye you prick. You won't be getting anymore responses from me so attack me all you want and make your self look dumb.

oh bullshit, you fucking said that because im shure you wearing your diaper on your head now and its disableing your thinking
You're so stupid you think I was being serious.
and now i dont believe you have aspergers either because you didnt get my jokes i was pulling when i was spoofing other people.

but you can tell jokes like this?

Oh good god richard, can you be dumber than that (also sarasm). Aspies have troubles understanding humor, they take things so literal that is why, and didn't you already say I am am NT with very strong interests and obsessions but I knew you were just saying that to piss me off and I will agree with Soph's friend, saying someone doesn't have AS is pathetic. I guess I'll say you don't have AS either because you can't even have a job and your IQ is too (sarcasm). Look around, others do jokes and humor here too and sarcasm so you'll mind as well say they don't have it either but wait you're just saying that to piss me off but nice try Rich man.

BTW I have seen some of your spoofy posts and figured the Peaguy and Shadesofme and I was right when I kept reading through your petty posts. Milla was sure fooled by your "My boyfriend" post and eclair was fooled for a while when the peaguy spoofed Alex. Me being fooled by your Alex post does not make me dumb. Call me dumb for that, then others are dumb too for falling for people's spoofs such as Milla and eclair.
+ SG.  You go girl.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.