Author Topic: Can Aspies go to parties and be married?  (Read 4153 times)

richard

Re: Can Aspies go to parties and be married?
« Reply #120 on: February 26, 2008, 08:53:37 AM »
wants attention.
or not, im just pointing out the obvious, and my opinions on the board

richard

« Reply #121 on: February 26, 2008, 08:54:32 AM »
ok lets get one thing streight here. i dont know HOW many times i have to do this or say this, but this is gonna be the last fuckin time. i am not jelouse of anyone who is higher functioning living with aspergers, frankly i think its cool if people can live sucsessfully with it. but honestly i dont think everyone here has arseburgers. this is my opinion, and since i like feeding off peoples insecurites wich is what your allowing me to do everyone, you would think you would get it. but no! and if you do have arseburgers why do you care what i think? it only makes me moar suspicious of your diagnosis if you argue otherwise
:yawn:
Do you have an actual point hidden somewhere?
actually i do, and if you were smart enough to get it i doubt we'd be having this conversation right now

richard

« Reply #122 on: February 26, 2008, 08:55:33 AM »
hm, yeah i believe you. you dont see me attacking his suposid "arseburgers" he has? your not this dumb and are trying to act dumb. you fail miserably clique boy
I doubt it would hurt your credibility in this matter if you used the actual labels, such as "AS", "Asperger", or simply "autism".
why? you dont have arseburgers anyways :laugh:

richard

« Reply #123 on: February 26, 2008, 08:56:27 AM »
Well his idea of the "cliques" thing was funny.
actually its a fact on this board brah, and you seem a good shoe in to join them

richard

« Reply #124 on: February 26, 2008, 09:02:03 AM »
maybe thats why you have a little over 700 posts and you have more karma than me? so there goes dirtdawgs theory of more posts = more karma. welcome to the clique sirfaggotfuck

Now tell me, why is it you'll defend certain members and not others
because the webmonkeys here are in a clique with certain members? take dirtdawg and lucifer for example. why do you think there karmas are so high? the clique likes to yay each other thats why

Come on, Richard. I've been here for over a year and I post too much, mostly in the games forum about what ever I think is funny.

There is no hidden reason for anything.

I also happened to have a decent relationship with a member who is no longer here, who liked to YaY everyone, except you.

That member brought mine to an abnormally, and possibly artificially, high level early on.

Remember I post a bit more than you do.

Go ahead though and do the math if you want.

I'll bet that if you do the math your Karma Point to Post Count ratio will come out higher than mine.

You know we all love you.

richard

« Reply #125 on: February 26, 2008, 09:06:19 AM »
Seriously, Richard, we are all the same in some ways and all different in others.  Just because some of us are married or have children or attend parties, that does not mean that we don't have our own set of challenges to deal with.  Saying that married people can't have AS would be kind of like saying that anyone who has had sex can't have AS and you know that's not true.

I like Ozymandias' invention, "Aspier-than-thou."

I don't want to name names, but there was this guy we knew who said that everyone who was not exactly like him in every way was a "fake aspie."

He was kind of funny, in a way.  I wonder where he got his credentials for diagnosing people with AS, especially over the internet.
im just giving my opinion callaway, if you know you are aspie why would you get SO upset over it like you had to defend your aspergers? i would think that if you had arseburgers you would be comfortable with anyone telling you otherwise

:)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #126 on: February 26, 2008, 01:29:34 PM »
Seriously, Richard, we are all the same in some ways and all different in others.  Just because some of us are married or have children or attend parties, that does not mean that we don't have our own set of challenges to deal with.  Saying that married people can't have AS would be kind of like saying that anyone who has had sex can't have AS and you know that's not true.

I don't want to name names, but there was this guy we knew who said that everyone who was not exactly like him in every way was a "fake aspie."

He was kind of funny, in a way.  I wonder where he got his credentials for diagnosing people with AS, especially over the internet.
im just giving my opinion callaway, if you know you are aspie why would you get SO upset over it like you had to defend your aspergers? i would think that if you had arseburgers you would be comfortable with anyone telling you otherwise

I know that you are just giving your opinion, Richard.  I do see what you are saying, but this other guy on another board who kept calling everyone "fake aspies" (because they weren't exactly like him) did upset some people who were very sure of their diagnoses.  Another funny thing about him is that I think that he was actually self-diagnosed, so maybe he was challenging everyone else's diagnoses because he was unsure of his.

callaway is a fake plastic aspie :toporly:

:laugh:

I'm picturing a Fake Plastic Aspie Barbie doll.

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #127 on: February 26, 2008, 01:40:23 PM »

Then why did you offer to show your papers to prove that you have AS... 

Anyway, I like you Richard, just not when you're being an asshole.
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

richard

« Reply #128 on: February 26, 2008, 01:49:51 PM »
because you said this, so i was willing to prove it if necessary.

You're getting pretty excited about this Rich.  I'm starting to wonder if you actually have "arseburgers".

and i dont think im being an asshole, im just being an adversary with an opinion

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #129 on: February 26, 2008, 01:57:51 PM »
callaway is a fake plastic aspie :toporly:

:laugh:

I'm picturing a Fake Plastic Aspie Barbie doll.

I am too, NOW!

(with certain enhancements)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 03:14:32 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #130 on: February 26, 2008, 01:58:20 PM »
maybe thats why you have a little over 700 posts and you have more karma than me? so there goes dirtdawgs theory of more posts = more karma. welcome to the clique sirfaggotfuck

because the webmonkeys here are in a clique with certain members? take dirtdawg and lucifer for example. why do you think there karmas are so high? the clique likes to yay each other thats why

Come on, Richard. I've been here for over a year and I post too much, mostly in the games forum about what ever I think is funny.

I also happened to have a decent relationship with a member who is no longer here, who liked to YaY everyone, except you.

That member brought mine to an abnormally, and possibly artificially, high level early on.

I'll bet that if you do the math your Karma Point to Post Count ratio will come out higher than mine.

Jealous much?
Yes people find me amusing sometimes in a harmless irrelevant kind of way. I get an occasional karma point for it.
People find you "vaguely" insulting and don't plus you.
If your maths is as good as your spelling it may take some time for you to realise the impact of this fact.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

richard

« Reply #131 on: February 26, 2008, 01:59:50 PM »

Jealous much?
nope, i was just pointing out that you are in the webmonkey clique, thats all. i could care less about karma

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #132 on: February 26, 2008, 03:19:45 PM »

Actually, he's got more karma than you because he isn't being a total arse all the time. Treat others as you wish to be treated yourself, and all that crap...
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

richard

« Reply #133 on: February 26, 2008, 03:24:00 PM »
well i guess we will wait and see if he or dirtdawg comes in here to agree with you :P

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #134 on: February 26, 2008, 03:25:59 PM »
hm, yeah i believe you. you dont see me attacking his suposid "arseburgers" he has? your not this dumb and are trying to act dumb. you fail miserably clique boy
I doubt it would hurt your credibility in this matter if you used the actual labels, such as "AS", "Asperger", or simply "autism".
why? you dont have arseburgers anyways :laugh:

The other diagnosticians I have been in touch with seem to disagree, provided that you're talking about Asperger Syndrome. They even signed a paper to that effect.

But what do they know, the quacks! Perhaps you could share the theories you've presented in this thread with the rest of the autism research community and help them see the light?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein