Author Topic: People Who Choose To Not Be Vegetarian.  (Read 8755 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: People Who Choose To Not Be Vegetarian.
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2006, 03:47:16 PM »
actually, that's another reason for being vegetarian: apparently, they taste  nicer.  :-\

true, so i've been told...

;)

Great; not only are you weaker because you've got less muscle mass, but you're also more appetising.  If I ever go anywhere that's got man-eating animals or cannibals, I'm going on the Atkin's diet. 
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2006, 03:49:37 PM »
but i ain't got that much meat on me.

i have got some good muscles, though.  i mean, my penis is really quite amazing.

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2006, 04:00:21 PM »
actually, that's another reason for being vegetarian: apparently, they taste  nicer.  :-\

;)

Great; not only are you weaker because you've got less muscle mass, but you're also more appetising.  If I ever go anywhere that's got man-eating animals or cannibals, I'm going on the Atkin's diet. 

i was talking about certain bodily fluids, rather than actual flesh. i'm not sure if being vegetarian would affect the way human flesh tastes, actually. i know that it's meant to affect the taste of a person's blood (i have some friends who think they're vampires *sigh*) because the reduced level of iron makes it taste less metallic.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2006, 04:02:46 PM »

;)

i was talking about certain bodily fluids, rather than actual flesh. i'm not sure if being vegetarian would affect the way human flesh tastes, actually. i know that it's meant to affect the taste of a person's blood (i have some friends who think they're vampires *sigh*) because the reduced level of iron makes it taste less metallic.

They go around drinking each other's blood?  I hope they get themselves tested for nasty stuff before they try that.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Merry Widow

• Chav Slayer
  • Postwhore
  • Capish!
« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2006, 04:11:02 PM »
oh, they get up to far worse than that; trust me.  ::) i think that what they might catch from drinking each other's blood is the least of their worries.  :laugh:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #80 on: August 12, 2006, 05:43:36 PM »

;)

then i would eat queen omega and all the veggies first.  if we were all stranded on a desert isle.
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #81 on: August 12, 2006, 05:47:45 PM »

;)

then i would eat queen omega and all the veggies first.  if we were all stranded on a desert isle.

And Fluorescent, since he only seems to eat meat once a week or less.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #82 on: August 13, 2006, 12:04:40 AM »
yea but i got dibs on flo's meat.
i will use it as a weapon; hard blunt object it is.
Misunderstood.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: August 13, 2006, 08:03:24 AM »
the only hard blunt thing about flo is his head, mcj.  so not a huge amount of use (you'd have to be careful cos of the mad cow disease he obvious has, so you couldn't eat his brain cos of the risk of variant CJD).

the rest of him might make quite a nice meringue, though, from the colour of him.  or possibly a marshmallow, given his texture.

(i can't bloody stand meringues, OR marshmallows.  pure coincidence, or what?  ;) )

actually, don't you lot* do bizarre things with marshmallows and biscuits and call them "smears" (as in cervical, i reckon), or something equally disgusting-sounding?

*americans.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: August 13, 2006, 09:00:36 AM »

actually, don't you lot* do bizarre things with marshmallows and biscuits and call them "smears"

*americans.

You are probably thinking about S'mores.  You take two graham crackers, a piece of chocolate bar and a jumbo marshmallow.  You place the chocolate on top of one of the graham crackers, toast the marshmallow over a campfire, place that on top of the chocolate and cover it with the other graham cracker.  It's something you make with kids on camp-outs and it's really good, in that context.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: August 13, 2006, 09:03:15 AM »
that's the one.  i'm assuming graham crackers equate with digestive biscuits, yes?

in which case, i was right - why perpetrate a horror such as marshmallow anywhere near a pefectly delicious combination of digestive biscuit and chocolate?  "cervical smear" is about right.

oh, but hang on - is that "hershey's" abomination the sort of "chocolate" (shudder) you're on about?    :'(

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: August 13, 2006, 09:13:23 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digestive_biscuit

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graham_cracker

I looked up digestive biscuits on Wikipedia and I think digestive biscuits are similar to graham crackers, but graham crackers are rectangular.  If you took two chocolate digestive biscuits and placed a melted marshmallow between them, I think it would be similar to a S'more.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S%27more

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #87 on: August 13, 2006, 09:16:26 AM »
/cries at the appalling brutality done to innocent ingredients.   :'(

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #88 on: August 13, 2006, 09:37:35 AM »
s'mores are one of the greatest inventions ever.  same with rocky road ice-cream.
Misunderstood.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #89 on: August 13, 2006, 12:48:41 PM »
Rev Sylvester Graham was right in so many waysit to bad We truly don't learn enough to do it sometimes.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 12:57:09 PM by kevv729 »
Guardian of the Empire