Author Topic: People are getting a bit touchy here  (Read 5696 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: People are getting a bit touchy here
« Reply #90 on: February 21, 2008, 12:45:08 AM »
well you know he has to look like a tough guy infront of all his supporters and audiance because hes just so entertaining. if he was leaving for sensative reasons, people would  :hahaha: at him. either way blaming you for his departure when clearly your not the reason hes leaving even makes him a bigger pussy than i thought

:thumbdn:

Well rich I think you have been misled by Callaway.

Peaguy never said he was leaving because of Callaway, he was simply poking shit at her.

It looked to me like that was exactly what Peaguy was saying in this post:

Well for me it's once and that was when we could delete our own accounts.  I don't plan on doing it again.  If I leave, it will be with no announcement or any other statement.  I'll just pm the people who should know.

If it means training the new crop of Peegais to keep this place from stagnating under Callaway's rule, I'm willing to become fodder.

I guess that it's possible he meant it differently than I saw it.

The_P

« Reply #91 on: February 21, 2008, 04:31:20 AM »
well you know he has to look like a tough guy infront of all his supporters and audiance because hes just so entertaining. if he was leaving for sensative reasons, people would  :hahaha: at him. either way blaming you for his departure when clearly your not the reason hes leaving even makes him a bigger pussy than i thought

Hmm...

yes you are so right. anyways since ive pretty much already made you look like the foolish attention seeking faggot you really are maybe i'll give it a rest Wink

That break of yours ended abruptly, as usual, Rich.

Oh wait... you DID say "maybe"... Adverb much?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 05:10:39 AM by Last Dance! »

The_P

« Reply #92 on: February 21, 2008, 04:48:13 AM »
Well for me it's once and that was when we could delete our own accounts.  I don't plan on doing it again.  If I leave, it will be with no announcement or any other statement.  I'll just pm the people who should know.

If it means training the new crop of Peegais to keep this place from stagnating under Callaway's rule, I'm willing to become fodder.
???

You told me why you are leaving and I have nothing to do with it, and neither does this recent drama, Peaguy.  Of course I'll keep your secret, regardless.  Furthermore, no matter what you may think of me, I still consider you a friend and I wish you well.

And I do not rule Intensity.  I'm just one staff member on a team of six.  Four of us were elected less than a month ago by the members and we are all here to serve the members.  That does not mean that everyone will be happy with every decision because it is impossible to keep everyone happy all the time, but I hope that at least the majority will be happy.

Out of 25 members who voted in my topic, 10 of them are dead against the current management. Even though this isn't the majority, that is a pretty bad result on your parts.

And just because I am against your policies doesn't mean that I dislike like you as a person. I separate that shit from the current drama I've caused.

Your assumptions are godly.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 04:50:26 AM by Last Dance! »

richard

« Reply #93 on: February 21, 2008, 09:13:28 AM »
Out of 25 members who voted in my topic, 10 of them are dead against the current management. Even though this isn't the majority, that is a pretty bad result on your parts.
the real reason peaguy is leaving, and while that would be a valid reason to leave if someone didnt like the way the place was runned acting like a drama queen because someone doesnt like the way the place is runned is always a good idea :LMAO:

The_P

« Reply #94 on: February 21, 2008, 09:29:33 AM »
the real reason peaguy is leaving, and while that would be a valid reason to leave if someone didnt like the way the place was runned acting like a drama queen because someone doesnt like the way the place is runned is always a good idea :LMAO:

Seeing as you don't "give a damn", I bet you're one of those fucktards who's reducing my karma rating.  :hahaha:

richard

« Reply #95 on: February 21, 2008, 09:31:51 AM »
well yes ive gheyed you once or twice since youve announced you were a wet pussy. why do you care? your leaving anyways in a few days  :-*

The_P

« Reply #96 on: February 21, 2008, 09:34:16 AM »
well yes ive gheyed you once or twice since youve announced you were a wet pussy. why do you care? your leaving anyways in a few days  :-*

I care because it amuses me that you're a contradicting fuckwit.  :hahaha:

Oh look, you're trying to make your mark on the internet by flaming me. Talk about irony.

richard

« Reply #97 on: February 21, 2008, 09:38:01 AM »
contradicting? ive said i would leave once and never left and wont say it again i learned from my mistake your dumbass hasnt. youve said it 4 times and came back everytime, but like you said maybe the 5th time is the charm :laugh:

The_P

« Reply #98 on: February 21, 2008, 09:41:36 AM »
contradicting? ive said i would leave once and never left and wont say it again i learned from my mistake your dumbass hasnt. youve said it 4 times and came back everytime, but like you said maybe the 5th time is the charm :laugh:

I'm contradicting you on the grounds of not caring while, in actuality, you are with your flaming for the past few days.

I had an impact on you during your time here, it seems (I am a low-level internet god, after all); otherwise, you would not pay these current tributes prior to my exit on Sunday. You know I'm an alpha member here -- don't deny this.

richard

« Reply #99 on: February 21, 2008, 09:42:42 AM »
peaguy you are sadly mistaken if you interpit my flaming you as caring. quit the contrary actually

The_P

« Reply #100 on: February 21, 2008, 09:43:57 AM »
peaguy you are sadly mistaken if you interpit my flaming you as caring

I'm not mistaken if you said that you "don't give a shit". If you don't care, why give me any form of attention? You're defeating the concept of indifference.

Don't give me any acknowledgement if you do not care. End.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 09:46:14 AM by Last Dance! »

richard

« Reply #101 on: February 21, 2008, 09:48:15 AM »
nope sorry. i'll do whatever i want, me saying i dont give a shit doesnt mean i wont poke fun of your departure. you better hope you dont return peaguy because if you think this is bad its going to be about 10x worse

The_P

« Reply #102 on: February 21, 2008, 09:49:50 AM »
nope sorry. i'll do whatever i want, me saying i dont give a shit doesnt mean i wont poke fun of your departure. you better hope you dont return peaguy because if you think this is bad its going to be about 10x worse

Poking fun constantly is a form of acknowledgement, and acknowledgement is synonymous to caring.

"Get your OCD treated by using Logic."

« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 09:51:48 AM by Last Dance! »

richard

« Reply #103 on: February 21, 2008, 09:53:10 AM »
well then i guess im caring about you! fag

The_P

« Reply #104 on: February 21, 2008, 09:54:04 AM »
well then i guess im caring about you! fag

I upsetted you in the past, of course.

Damn, I'm influential.