Educational

Author Topic: Spokane Girl...  (Read 1404 times)

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Spokane Girl...
« on: February 17, 2008, 09:27:30 AM »
I was watching cops last night and I immediately thought of you when they showed Spokane. They were in some residential area chasing down some dude who was burglarising houses.

Why are you so obsessed with that city anyways?

richard

Re: Spokane Girl...
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 11:04:40 AM »
thats because jman its my favorite place in the whole world. its between montana and oregon and i used to travel there. also my favorite movie of all time was shot produced and all the actors live there. everyone in the movie, associated with the movie and everyone who watches it lives in spokane. of course i am talking about ben&joon. i think in alot of ways joon reminds me of well.. ME! although i dont know if joon wears diapers. she does have a boyfriend though, and so do i. the worlds first fair was also there at battery park. i have pictures of me on the slide acting like a kid, because im such a kid irl. why didnt i choose to live in the city of spokane? i just had to pick portland :-\

Offline Tesla

• The Dark Horse of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I'm Tesla, and I'm getting sick and tired.
    • My cafepress store
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 12:23:05 PM »
thats because jman its my favorite place in the whole world. its between montana and oregon and i used to travel there. also my favorite movie of all time was shot produced and all the actors live there. everyone in the movie, associated with the movie and everyone who watches it lives in spokane. of course i am talking about ben&joon. i think in alot of ways joon reminds me of well.. ME! although i dont know if joon wears diapers. she does have a boyfriend though, and so do i. the worlds first fair was also there at battery park. i have pictures of me on the slide acting like a kid, because im such a kid irl. why didnt i choose to live in the city of spokane? i just had to pick portland :-\
:laugh: 
I came to this world with nothing
and I leave with nothing but love,
everything else is just borrowed.

Fuck it, we'll do it live.

Offline jman

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 12:46:47 PM »

Richard..

..is pathetic

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2008, 12:53:25 PM »
I watched an episode of Criminal Minds last week-there were a couple of people hunting other people in Spokane and that made me think of SG too.

The_P

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 12:54:18 PM »
I bet Spokane is SG's very own euphemism of her cunt.

Offline jman

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2008, 12:58:01 PM »
I bet Spokane is SG's very own euphemism of her cunt.

:lol: :plus:

I wanna visit Spokane one day. Portland must be her asshole.

richard

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2008, 01:53:22 PM »
my boyfriend recently got into letting me dig the shit out of his ass and i love it. he is hooking up my internets and putting on kidsongs for me, when i got in that fenderbender on the freeway he even changed my diapers for me because i couldnt. what a sweet boyfriend he is

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2008, 02:14:36 PM »
I was watching cops last night and I immediately thought of you when they showed Spokane. They were in some residential area chasing down some dude who was burglarising houses.

Benny & Joon takes place there.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2008, 04:05:19 PM »

Benny & Joon takes place there.
::)

Yes, Richard.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2008, 04:10:43 PM »
lol Richie. :laugh:

I watched an episode of Criminal Minds last week-there were a couple of people hunting other people in Spokane and that made me think of SG too.

haha i saw it too. whenever i hear about Spokane i think of our Spokie. :)

i love Criminal Minds. Reed is to die for. :zoinks:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

richard

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2008, 06:22:29 PM »
Spokane Girl you are the most discusting creature on the fucking planet, your lucky i let you keep your current username.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2008, 02:07:57 AM »
Spokane Girl you are the most discusting creature on the fucking planet, your lucky i let you keep your current username.

Oh what's the matter Richard, didn't like me impersonating you too. Too bad kiddo. Deal with it. Didn't like how well I handled this. Ha.

Next time you want to impersonate someone, put in your little mind they can do the same back to you prick.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2008, 02:12:33 AM »
Or worse...if they are a staff member.
Might be one of the reasons he doesn't
impersonate them.

The_P

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2008, 02:13:43 AM »

Oh what's the matter Richard, didn't like me impersonating you too. Too bad kiddo. Deal with it. Didn't like how well I handled this. Ha.

Next time you want to impersonate someone, put in your little mind they can do the same back to you prick.

So sayeth the most naive and careless bitch of Intensity.