Author Topic: help me quit smoking  (Read 3568 times)

richard

Re: help me quit smoking
« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2008, 07:18:38 PM »
imagine sucking a cock everytime you want to light up?
That might make him want it more  :zoinks:
:eyebrows:

ozymandias

« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2008, 07:25:42 PM »
When I was an orderly in an emergency room, we had a person brought in who had dropped dead on the street.  As a result that person was given an autopsy, I was bringing the persons personal effects to the morgue after they had opened the person "up" to find out why they dropped dead.   The persons lungs were dark grey and they had been a heavy smoker for years, age mid 50's, heart vessels clogged with fatty deposits.  It was quite fascinating to see this and to learn why someone not that old could just keel over dead.  We did all the CPR and everything else, but, it was so obvious that the person was beyond any help by the time they got to the ER.

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2008, 07:29:55 PM »
I bought a pack of cigarettes last night.

Feels goooood :stoned:
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Soph

« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2008, 07:52:51 PM »
Effects of Tobacco Smoke

Smoking KILLS

Every year hundreds of thousands of people around the world die from diseases caused by smoking.

One in two lifetime smokers will die from their habit. Half of these deaths will occur in middle age.

Tobacco smoke also contributes to a number of  cancers.

The mixture of nicotine and carbon monoxide in each cigarette you smoke temporarily increases your heart rate and blood pressure, straining your heart and blood vessels.

This can cause heart attacks and stroke. It slows your blood flow, cutting off oxygen to your feet and hands. Some smokers end up having their limbs
      amputated.

Tar coats your lungs like soot in a chimney and causes cancer. A 20-a-day smoker breathes in up to a full cup (210 g) of tar in a year.

Changing to low-tar cigarettes does not help because smokers usually take deeper puffs and hold the smoke in for longer, dragging the tar deeper into their lungs.

Carbon monoxide robs your muscles, brain and body tissue of oxygen, making your whole body and especially your heart  work harder. Over time, your airways swell up and let less air into your lungs.

Smoking causes disease and is a slow way to die. The strain put on your body by smoking often causes years of suffering. Emphysema is an illness that slowly rots your lungs. People with emphysema often get bronchitis again and again, and suffer lung and heart failure.

Lung cancer from smoking  is caused by the tar in tobacco smoke. Men who smoke are ten times more likely to die from lung cancer than non-smokers.

Heart disease and strokes are also more common among smokers than non-smokers.

Smoking causes fat deposits to narrow and block blood vessels which leads to heart attack.

Smoking causes around one in five deaths from heart disease.

In younger people, three out of four deaths from heart disease are due to smoking.

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2008, 07:58:30 PM »
Effects of Tobacco Smoke

Smoking KILLS

Every year hundreds of thousands of people around the world die from diseases caused by smoking.

One in two lifetime smokers will die from their habit. Half of these deaths will occur in middle age.

Tobacco smoke also contributes to a number of  cancers.

The mixture of nicotine and carbon monoxide in each cigarette you smoke temporarily increases your heart rate and blood pressure, straining your heart and blood vessels.

This can cause heart attacks and stroke. It slows your blood flow, cutting off oxygen to your feet and hands. Some smokers end up having their limbs
      amputated.

Tar coats your lungs like soot in a chimney and causes cancer. A 20-a-day smoker breathes in up to a full cup (210 g) of tar in a year.

Changing to low-tar cigarettes does not help because smokers usually take deeper puffs and hold the smoke in for longer, dragging the tar deeper into their lungs.

Carbon monoxide robs your muscles, brain and body tissue of oxygen, making your whole body and especially your heart  work harder. Over time, your airways swell up and let less air into your lungs.

Smoking causes disease and is a slow way to die. The strain put on your body by smoking often causes years of suffering. Emphysema is an illness that slowly rots your lungs. People with emphysema often get bronchitis again and again, and suffer lung and heart failure.

Lung cancer from smoking  is caused by the tar in tobacco smoke. Men who smoke are ten times more likely to die from lung cancer than non-smokers.

Heart disease and strokes are also more common among smokers than non-smokers.

Smoking causes fat deposits to narrow and block blood vessels which leads to heart attack.

Smoking causes around one in five deaths from heart disease.

In younger people, three out of four deaths from heart disease are due to smoking.

:yawn:
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2008, 08:00:14 PM »

You are evil, aren't you?

>:D

Here, print this out for inspiration, Jman:

Here's another one (don't substitute smokeless tobacco for smoking cigarettes):

« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 08:02:04 PM by Callaway »

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2008, 08:20:54 PM »
Pure coincidence! :P

When looking at my av picture this:

Is it wrong that I'm aroused by this?

ozymandias

« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2008, 09:01:06 PM »

You are evil, aren't you?

>:D

Here, print this out for inspiration, Jman:

Here's another one (don't substitute smokeless tobacco for smoking cigarettes):

That last picture was interesting, because I have seen first hand what people look like with half their jaws removed and semi-reconstructed because of mouth cancer caused by tobacco, both smokeless and smoking.  As for throat cancer, well, the choices are that you will never eat food again because of cancer of the esophagus or slowly strangle because of tumors in the windpipe.  As the NH, state motto goes, LIVE FREE OR DIE, or to paraphrase "Live free AND DIE." 

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2008, 09:44:25 PM »
how about this:  I will sick willow, hale_bopp, and one other überbitch with a centipede filled vagina to go do with you what they will, and I will issue each a pair of eyelash curlers and chain cutters if you smoke again.
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Soph

« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2008, 09:46:32 PM »
you have a teenage crush on hale_bopp

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2008, 09:53:21 PM »
Worse, he's being completely hypocritical about
willow, by doing exactly the kind of shit that
he accused her of. Why don't you just fucking
forget about her, she's gone from here.

Soph

« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2008, 10:23:36 PM »
i try not to think about the willow stuff
i liked her a lot while i was on wp
i thought she liked me as well, but i guess not :(

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2008, 10:26:02 PM »
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Soph

« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2008, 10:27:58 PM »
but you are obsessed with her :P

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: February 08, 2008, 10:31:06 PM »
but you are obsessed with her :P

Not a loving obsession, it's a vengeful obsession.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name