Educational

Author Topic: What is your cat's favourite sound?  (Read 449 times)

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
What is your cat's favourite sound?
« on: January 28, 2008, 06:33:42 PM »
Cow Kitty's is the sound of food being served.
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Soph

Re: What is your cat's favourite sound?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 06:36:56 PM »
Silence

richard

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 06:37:49 PM »
lock

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2008, 06:44:07 PM »
The sound of her voice, I think. She talks constantly. It's really cool. Her kitty vocabulary is immense, too.

She even talks with her mouth full of food, sometimes.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Soph

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2008, 06:45:37 PM »
Flo also likes the sound of me walknig into the room

(no I'm not just being self-obsessed  :laugh: )

She looks up and says hello to me and smiles when I come in the room

Sometimes she comes to sit with me as well if she can be arsed

But usually she's too comfortable where she is

richard

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2008, 06:51:35 PM »
The sound of her voice, I think. She talks constantly. It's really cool. Her kitty vocabulary is immense, too.

ok sucka

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2008, 06:55:19 PM »

ok sucka

What?

???
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

richard

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2008, 07:21:09 PM »

ok sucka
What?
???
i called you a sucker. if you believe your cat talks

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2008, 07:27:34 PM »

ok sucka
What?
???

:rofl:

No, she doesn't really talk, but she "vocalizes" with cat noises in response to her surroundings, almost constantly.

richard

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2008, 07:29:41 PM »

ok sucka
What?
???

No, she doesn't really talk, but she "vocalizes" with cat noises in response to her surroundings, almost constantly.
well then maybe you should differentiate between talking and vocalizing dumbnuts

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2008, 07:33:57 PM »

ok sucka
What?
???

well then maybe you should differentiate between talking and vocalizing dumbnuts

I thought that the subject of cats was enough of a differentiation to not trip up too many people.

Besides, Richard, I take a pleasure in exploring a poetic license when I type. I might even refer to what noises you make as "talk."  Possibly, if I was stretching.

:D

richard

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2008, 07:38:25 PM »

ok sucka
What?
???

I thought that the subject of cats was enough of a differentiation to not trip up too many people.

Besides, Richard, I take a pleasure in exploring a poetic license when I type. I might even refer to what noises you make as "talk."  Possibly, if I was stretching.

no. because people like you talk about there fucking cat like family so its no suprise you thinkn your cat talks to you. and if you think you insulted me you dont,

1my cocks bigger  and 2i dont have a cat that vocalizes

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2008, 07:41:29 PM »
It doesn't matter how big it is if it never gets used.
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

richard

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2008, 07:46:20 PM »
well thank you popular boy.  i never knew being cool was using it but next time i wanna be i'll use it

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2008, 07:52:47 PM »

ok sucka
What?
???

no. because people like you talk about there fucking cat like family so its no suprise you thinkn your cat talks to you. and if you think you insulted me you dont,

1my cocks bigger  and 2i dont have a cat that vocalizes

Richard, Richard, Richard ...

I was not referring to those noises you make with your cock.

Richard, my cat IS a part of my family. No she doesn't talk, but she does express herself with a rudimentary communication style that is sort of unique in some ways. She happens to be one of the most social cats I have ever known. This endears her to me. She is a member of our family, just that simple.

I'm sorry that you don't have a pet of some kind. Maybe you should consider getting one. They are pretty tough.