Educational

Author Topic: I have been testing my boundaries here.  (Read 717 times)

Soph

Re: I have been testing my boundaries here.
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2008, 07:09:27 AM »
am lazy  :toporly:

tbh yes
i can't be arsed
i can't see it being any different to the rest

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2008, 07:11:00 AM »
Speaking of arsing....

Soph

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2008, 07:11:46 AM »

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2008, 07:12:27 AM »
:anal:

Offline Tristeza

• Official Outsider of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2008, 07:13:33 AM »
How can someone boast about how tolerant and polite they were raised to be, and then make such comments?   ??? 
hats off to the man on top of the world
come crawl up here baby, and we can watch this damn thing turn

Soph

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2008, 07:14:33 AM »
How can someone boast about how tolerant and polite they were raised to be, and then make such comments?   ??? 
i don't understand this either
especially when the comments are such bullshit
i said worse to her than starbuline did, so i dunno why she's making this about her

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2008, 07:15:00 AM »
Canadian, eh?
Logic's never been their
strong point.

Offline Tristeza

• Official Outsider of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2008, 07:15:36 AM »
 :laugh:
hats off to the man on top of the world
come crawl up here baby, and we can watch this damn thing turn

Kosmonaut

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2008, 07:20:43 AM »

I bet people here have suffered from more. That was just basic bullying a encountered.
Yes I cried when Starbuline called me a cunt

Yes, i bet they have.
And you cried because some person on internet forum wrote some text down. How pathetic is that?

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2008, 09:16:14 AM »
Look I'm not defending anyones actions here, but I guess when you are in a forum or online community that consists of mainly others like ourselves who are on the spectrum, we tend to forget that every now and again, we might say some bonehead stuff, we might even cling to those bonehead ideas for way too long because we dont like being wrong. Learning to be wrong and accepting that has been a tough journey for a lot of us, and I think we start to take that for granted and expect others of us to be at that same level. Sure its something that is worthwhile to strive for but I dont think everyone is one the same page at the same time.

Saying sorry and that we made a mistake can be very hard for some of us here. It's almost like the scariest thing in the world, more scary than death itself. But it takes a certain faith to take that step and admit your wrong doings. It can also be very rewarding and a great stress relief not to be burdened or trapped by your own stubborness and stupid pride.

( disclaimer: if you are reading this and think its directed at you, it almost probably isnt  :green: )

Soph

« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2008, 09:20:01 AM »
i agree about tha saying sorry thing. i find it hard to apologise when i'm wrong. i do do it though if i genuinely think i've been wrong.

but in this case, the person is constantly bringing it upo again and again. that's why i have a problem with it. if she really accepted what she'd done was wrong, she'd just shut up about it and let it pass (i never even said anything about it initially, until she kept mentioning it herself)
i don't want anyone to apologise to me, i just want people to stop saying shit about starbuline as she's not here anymore and it's not true

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2008, 09:28:03 PM »
but in this case, the person is constantly bringing it upo again and again. that's why i have a problem with it. if she really accepted what she'd done was wrong, she'd just shut up about it and let it pass (i never even said anything about it initially, until she kept mentioning it herself)
I agree. Just let the subject go.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2008, 11:15:21 PM »
i agree about tha saying sorry thing. i find it hard to apologise when i'm wrong. i do do it though if i genuinely think i've been wrong.

i don't want anyone to apologise to me, i just want people to stop saying shit about starbuline as she's not here anymore and it's not true

Yes i admit. it was wrong. I was stupid. I'm used to being called a cunt now. it's just a word cunt cuntiy cunt cunt cunt. I'm a cunt. This was three months ago I cried when starbuline called me a cunt. that was my first time I was pathetic i admit it. bring it on Kid A cunty cun cunt cunt. I'm Ringo lover and i'm a stupid cunt.
Also I grew up in Vancover where eat Indian men kill there wives, kids do drugs. it's the worst place in Canada. I'm polite but not when someone is rude to me I be rude back. I'm like the female version of terrance/philip from South Park.
UNCLE FUCKER.
Park.

zaftig

« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2008, 11:19:13 PM »

Yes i admit. it was wrong. I was stupid. I'm used to being called a cunt now. it's just a word cunt cuntiy cunt cunt cunt. I'm a cunt. This was three months ago I cried when starbuline called me a cunt. that was my first time I was pathetic i admit it. bring it on Kid A cunty cun cunt cunt. I'm Ringo lover and i'm a stupid cunt.
Also I grew up in Vancover where eat Indian men kill there wives, kids do drugs. it's the worst place in Canada. I'm polite but not when someone is rude to me I be rude back. I'm like the female version of terrance/philip from South Park.
UNCLE FUCKER.

Are you pissed?

Seriously, you should get over that and move on  :zoinks:

Soph

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2008, 11:23:29 PM »
OK Well thank you for admiting you were wrong about her (assuming that's what you meant)
That's all I'm bothered about
You can be pissed off at me all you want and think what you like about me, I'm not bothered
But I said far worse things to you than Sophie did, and if she did upset you, she doesn't go around being mean to people and trying to make them cry, she just isn't overly sensitive with people when she disagrees with them. It mgiht seem like that's what's nicest to do, but it isn't. That's what people are like on sites like WP where they're just nice for the sake of being nice. If you only ever surround yourself with people lioke that, you'll find things a lot harder. We were arguing with you on zomg becuase we felt what you were saying was ridiculous. We reacted to you the same way we would have to anyone else who said that. And I apologised on there the next day for upseting you. I just don;t want people saying things about Sophie that aren't true. Whatever she might have seemed like, she was not mean or a bully. She suffered more bullying than most people get, and she was still suffering from how other people treat her, right up until October. She wouldn't do it herself.

If you're pissed off at things that were said  to you on zomg, it was likely said by me. I am far worse than Sophie when it comes to things like that. And whatever you might think of me, I think it's good for you that you no longer are affected by me calling you a cunt in the same way you were back then