Author Topic: Wrong Planet.  (Read 17508 times)

TheoK

Re: Wrong Planet.
« Reply #480 on: July 27, 2008, 03:09:35 PM »
This is how they do in Europe. Three young men in Austrian jail for peacefully speaking their minds.

Rapists, murderers and terrorists go free.

TheoK

« Reply #481 on: July 27, 2008, 03:46:45 PM »
Another interesting Youtube. This is how Iraqis in Sweden's 3rd largest city celebrate that Iraq won Asia Cup. Would they be allowed to behave like that in the 3rd largest city in the US?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #482 on: July 27, 2008, 04:11:34 PM »
Another interesting Youtube. This is how Iraqis in Sweden's 3rd largest city celebrate that Iraq won Asia Cup. Would they be allowed to behave like that in the 3rd largest city in the US?

Never been to NY or Boston when the respective teams won a title huh?  This is mild
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

TheoK

« Reply #483 on: July 27, 2008, 06:59:31 PM »
Teachers on Swedish high school harassed young people who peacefully spread flyers against mass immigration. Other political youth organisations were allowed but not National Democratic Youth.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=j0GCQFZ0r_4&feature=related

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #484 on: July 28, 2008, 12:31:07 AM »
And they just happened to use Black Betty for background music. Pity they didn't use the Ram Jam original.

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #485 on: July 28, 2008, 03:07:29 AM »
Sice I have nothing better to do right now.......

Illusionist: Your IQ definitely is self diagnosed, because no psychologist or mental facility would have certified you with one, let alone and IQ of 137.

That's just your prejudice speaking. I did get that certificate and I am a member of Mensa. Nothing you're gonna say will change that fact.

Your argument and refusal to accept anyone's reason as to why they won't debate your Nazi agenda is total proof that you haven't even the foggiest idea of how to debate even a kindergarten class on the benefits of Play-dough versus Plasticine. When someone says they are not interested (as I have said for the millionth fucking time), it means they want you to SHUT THE FUCK UP.

If you're not interested, you stay out of the discussion and you let others discuss. It's plain and simple....

So on behalf of the 324 members here who think your bullshit is not worth the effort, fuck off and start up your own thread.

This place is not worth the effort of starting a seperate thread.

Well that is the thing Illusionist asks us what we think of his pet subject we tell him and he get in our faces about it and throws us stuff he has carefully researched for the topic he has only just introduced us to, and wonders why we can't disprove him right away. It is like giving the defence lawyer 5 years research and giving the file to the prosecutor the day before and wondering why there is a difficulty in debating fairly.

If you haven't done your research, either start doing your research or shut up. What's so hard about that?

I'm not asking of newbies to the topic to be able to have a remote chance at debunking me, but I do expect those calling me an idiot or calling my views idiotic to be able to back up their views. If you can't back your views, you shouldn't speak out. Isn't that pretty much what's said on this forum's first page?

Even so I am wondering why he thinks being able to cite this research is associated with his IQ or OUR ability not to be able to put our hands on research proves the opposite.

I am wondering why you think I imply such connections. You're putting words in my mouth again.

debating the holocaust conspiracy is not fun.

Just because it isn't fun for you, that doesn't mean it isn't fun for others. I enjoy any sort of political or conspiracy debate, but eg. football or sonbathing bore the hell out of me. Why must you ruin the fun for others, just because you are not interested in a specific topic?

richard

« Reply #486 on: July 28, 2008, 11:49:02 AM »
well you stupid fuck i wasnt talking to you
Learn to use the quote system then, retard.
no. learn how to not get so emotional over something that wasnt even about you

TheoK

« Reply #487 on: July 28, 2008, 12:35:24 PM »
Speaking of genocide, this is how the Czechs treated German civilians just at the end of WW2. The film in color is taken by American soldiers. Look at the woman in 2.33-2.40.

If the Youtube doesn't work, search for "Aufstand in Böhmen 1945".
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 12:44:17 PM by TheoK »

TheoK

« Reply #488 on: July 28, 2008, 02:14:36 PM »
Or this. In mid-October 1944 the German army was pushed back over the pre-war eastern border. As the village Nemmersdorf was recaptured by the Germans on October 22th, it looked like this. Those are no propaganda pictures. You need a Youtube account to log in and watch it.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #489 on: July 28, 2008, 02:49:56 PM »
Illusionist: Your IQ definitely is self diagnosed, because no psychologist or mental facility would have certified you with one, let alone and IQ of 137.

That's just your prejudice speaking. I did get that certificate and I am a member of Mensa. Nothing you're gonna say will change that fact.

Is 137 enough to get into MENSA where you live? I think it is a higher IQ score in the UK to be in an exclusive enough percentile... I think the rule is you have to be in the top 2 percentile, or is it 3, of the country where you live? I have a measured IQ in the top 1 percentile of the UK, but I flunked my MENSA examination because I was too stressed and blanked out (I didn't fail by much)... its a wonder I could even find my way out of the building afterwards the whole experience stunned me so - Like a rabbit in bright headlights - lol. I don't handle stress very well and had difficulties with how the test was carried out and organised, rather than the test itself (it was quite a new way of running the test). I didn't score high enough to be a member of MENSA UK, but still in the Highly Gifted area... which is amazing considering my brain had turned to goo while doing it. I tend to view that result as bogus because I did little more than close my eyes and point - lol. I feel the earlier test I once took was a better reflection because I engaged with it.

Anyhoo... this 137 IQ membership of MENSA just interested me. I know the percentiles differ from country to country, but I didn't realise it could be by so much. Or it may be a different measurement, I suppose. I hope you do not mind me enquiring... I realise you may feel a bit drummed in this thread (though I haven't read much of it) and I do not wish to add to that. I was just curious :)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 02:58:16 PM by Nocturnalist! »

TheoK

« Reply #490 on: July 28, 2008, 03:02:08 PM »
In my country it's 132. Though I've scored up to 145.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #491 on: July 28, 2008, 03:17:47 PM »

I think it is an IQ measurement of 148 in the UK, but the difference may very well be to do with a different scale... In some scales 132 and 148 might actually be the same - that is why MENSA uses percentiles :) In the test where my mind didn't turn to mush, I scored just inside the top 1 percent of the nation (Higher than Carol Vorderman, I later learned... though not nearly so good at maths... I'm mildly dyscalculiac). I think I managed around 146 in the MENSA membership test (around two less for the pass) where my brain turned to mush... I think I would have refused my membership had I scraped through on that test - I'd have been too ashamed because that 146 (or whatever) was mere chance... I was more like a boiled cabbage on that day - lol ;D
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 03:21:18 PM by Nocturnalist! »

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #492 on: July 28, 2008, 10:05:01 PM »

I think it is an IQ measurement of 148 in the UK, but the difference may very well be to do with a different scale... In some scales 132 and 148 might actually be the same - that is why MENSA uses percentiles :) In the test where my mind didn't turn to mush, I scored just inside the top 1 percent of the nation (Higher than Carol Vorderman, I later learned... though not nearly so good at maths... I'm mildly dyscalculiac). I think I managed around 146 in the MENSA membership test (around two less for the pass) where my brain turned to mush... I think I would have refused my membership had I scraped through on that test - I'd have been too ashamed because that 146 (or whatever) was mere chance... I was more like a boiled cabbage on that day - lol ;D

MENSA requires a score in the top 2% of the national population.

If you could get certified copies of your scores, then you could be admitted to MENSA based on those scores, assuming that the test met their requirements.

http://www.mensa.org/

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #493 on: July 29, 2008, 04:18:07 AM »
Is 137 enough to get into MENSA where you live? I think it is a higher IQ score in the UK to be in an exclusive enough percentile... I think the rule is you have to be in the top 2 percentile, or is it 3, of the country where you live?

You have to be in the top 2 percentile. The minimum IQ for this depends on the test.

For a full list of tests accepted by MENSA and the required scores, see http://www.us.mensa.org/Content/AML/NavigationMenu/Join/SubmitTestScores/QualifyingTestScores/QualifyingScores.htm . You'll see that a score of 148 at the Cattell test is equal to a score of 132 at the Stanford Binet test and a score of 130 at the WAIS test variants.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #494 on: July 29, 2008, 03:14:49 PM »
Quite frankly I don't see the point with joining Mensa. Idiots like Illusion prove that any moron could join, anyway. /shrugs
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein