Author Topic: Wrong Planet.  (Read 17536 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Wrong Planet.
« Reply #450 on: July 25, 2008, 03:01:14 AM »
Oh well I guess we will all get over it. I hope you can too. It seems that there is a lot of butthurtness riding on your psyche and impacting heavily on you. Good luck in moving on.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #451 on: July 25, 2008, 03:05:26 AM »
Ever the bullshit artist as usual. In all of what you've supposedly read that I have written about your debating skills, your are completely ignoring the fact that only 2 people actually seem to give a shit out of a forum of 326 members. Now why should the rest of us have to move aside so that you and those other 2 can debate 30-odd pages of complete and utter horeshit when it's our fucking forum to. Dunc or parts never stepped aside and left you in charge, dickhead, so if anyone should be able to tell anyone else to STFU, then it's the majority. People like Sir Les, myself, Odeon... etc etc are just not interested in this bullshit about Nazi deathcamps and the rest of your crap, 
so either start up a new thread and talk to the 2 that may be interested, or shut the fuck up yourself

If not, then  :gotowp:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 03:14:47 AM by The_Chosen_One »

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #452 on: July 25, 2008, 03:15:49 AM »
Oh well I guess we will all get over it. I hope you can too. It seems that there is a lot of butthurtness riding on your psyche and impacting heavily on you. Good luck in moving on.

You seriously think this impacts heavily on me? I actually have a life besides the Internet, you know... People who know me in real life respect me and that's all that truely matters for me. The only impact you guys have on me is giving me another confirmation that internet forums are a waste of time. Unfortunately, I sometimes have little better at hands.

your are completely ignoring the fact that only 2 people actually seem to give a shit out of a forum of 326 members. Now why should the rest of us have to move aside so that you and those other 2 can debate 30-odd pages of complete and utter horeshit when it's our fucking forum to.

Why can't you just behave like an adult and ignore topics you don't like? Why is that so hard for you?

Let me repeat :

We stand for freedom of expression, combative debate, and the generation of ideas. There are no boundaries here over what may be said, save for one rule - be prepared to back up your words.

I stand for freedom of expression, combative debate, and the generation of ideas. I am prepared to back up your words. What the **** are you 326 guys doing here if you're not interested in freedom of expression, combative debate, and the generation of ideas and you're not prepared to back up your words?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #453 on: July 25, 2008, 03:30:20 AM »
Because, imbecile, I am enjoying Sir Les ripping you a new one, and if I want to join in I will. Besides, I have just as much right to join in the fun here as anyone else.

Oh, and one more thing, that horse ain't gonna come back to life no matter how much you keep flogging it..  :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

GalileoAce

« Reply #454 on: July 25, 2008, 03:31:35 AM »
* GalileoAce unwatches this thread.

Sorry but it became to similar to a merry go round, and they make me dizzy.

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #455 on: July 25, 2008, 04:13:35 AM »
* GalileoAce unwatches this thread.

Sorry but it became to similar to a merry go round, and they make me dizzy.

I think I'll do the same. Talking some sense into these idiots is like trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubble gum.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #456 on: July 25, 2008, 04:17:35 AM »
And given your so-called 137 IQ, by that comment you must have tried this at least once......  :headexplode:

:pwned: well and truly,  :dickhead:

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #457 on: July 25, 2008, 04:50:42 AM »
So when does this cat fight get interesting? I'm falling asleep here.

Lord Plexor sucks for being I2 2008's "tough guy".

Yeah, coming from you, I'm sure it really hurts.

I'm sure it does, so get over it, you fucking Peegai clone.

I'm flattered, but I don't want to be your internet lover.

thepeaguy

« Reply #458 on: July 25, 2008, 04:55:59 AM »

Clone, not lover. Stupid dyslexics.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #459 on: July 25, 2008, 05:22:46 AM »

Clone, not lover. Stupid dyslexics.

You're boring.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #460 on: July 25, 2008, 05:42:19 AM »

You seriously think this impacts heavily on me? I actually have a life besides the Internet, you know... People who know me in real life respect me and that's all that truely matters for me. The only impact you guys have on me is giving me another confirmation that internet forums are a waste of time. Unfortunately, I sometimes have little better at hands.

your are completely ignoring the fact that only 2 people actually seem to give a shit out of a forum of 326 members. Now why should the rest of us have to move aside so that you and those other 2 can debate 30-odd pages of complete and utter horeshit when it's our fucking forum to.

Why can't you just behave like an adult and ignore topics you don't like? Why is that so hard for you?

Let me repeat :

We stand for freedom of expression, combative debate, and the generation of ideas. There are no boundaries here over what may be said, save for one rule - be prepared to back up your words.

I stand for freedom of expression, combative debate, and the generation of ideas. I am prepared to back up your words. What the **** are you 326 guys doing here if you're not interested in freedom of expression, combative debate, and the generation of ideas and you're not prepared to back up your words?

So your contribution here besides snow the forum with delightful and boring theories about denying one of the worst (if not the worst) atrocities in recent times is to tell us that we are all behaving incorrectly at our forum.
Thanks for coming here from all those places you were banned and letting us know. I am sure we are far dumber for your efforts.  ;)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

thepeaguy

« Reply #461 on: July 25, 2008, 05:49:19 AM »
He was banned, and he's telling us how to behave? Lawl.

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #462 on: July 25, 2008, 06:04:43 AM »
So your contribution here besides snow the forum with delightful and boring theories about denying one of the worst (if not the worst) atrocities in recent times is to tell us that we are all behaving incorrectly at our forum.

I'm not denying any attrocities that actually did take place. It's just the lies and distortions included in the so-called Holocaust that I object to and I notice that none of you did a serious attempt to debunk my arguments in spite of your self-righteousness and your arrogance. Like a bunch of blind lemmings you all just assume that the status quo must be correct because you're too brainwashed to even contemplate an explanation for the piles of bodies found at Dachau and the tattoo on your neighbor's arm that doesn't imply genocide.

He was banned, and he's telling us how to behave? Lawl.

I was banned from other forums for mentioning proven facts that just happen to be controversial enough to trigger the most irrational emotional response from 95% of the population. You can hardly blame me for the gullability and closedmindedness of those folks. I'm just the messenger here....

Anyway, like GalileoAce pointed out : this topic is just going around in circles. You guys seem to be unwilling to do anything but repeat the same mantra of insults and assumtions, so just continue shouting your profanity at the wall. I'm no longer participating in your pathetic and immature alternative for debate.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #463 on: July 25, 2008, 06:08:44 AM »
No I am happy to work on different insults. Please give me a chance.  ;)

thepeaguy

« Reply #464 on: July 25, 2008, 06:23:23 AM »

I was banned from other forums for mentioning proven facts that just happen to be controversial enough to trigger the most irrational emotional response from 95% of the population. You can hardly blame me for the gullability and closedmindedness of those folks. I'm just the messenger here....

I don't really care for your facts, or anyone else's, because this thread doesn't really interest me at all.

Anyway, like GalileoAce pointed out : this topic is just going around in circles. You guys seem to be unwilling to do anything but repeat the same mantra of insults and assumtions, so just continue shouting your profanity at the wall. I'm no longer participating in your pathetic and immature alternative for debate.

What do you expect from the anti-social? Chocolates? Or maybe the Nazi salute?