Author Topic: Wrong Planet.  (Read 17437 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Wrong Planet.
« Reply #435 on: July 24, 2008, 07:36:05 AM »
Illusionist: I have. I moved on with life. You seem to be stuck in the third reich with all the rest of the jackboots and Nazi pricks. Pity you didn't join Eva and Adolf in the bunker; then you could have had a threesome as you killed yourselves together.  :kapow: :pinocchio: :dickhead:

Was never really into Smallville, but Stripes is fucking hilarious/ If you want a weird movie, Sir Les, try 'The Cars That Ate Paris'.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #436 on: July 24, 2008, 07:43:46 AM »
Maybe we just think your ideas and so called facts are just so utterly stupid to even give the time of day.

That's what makes you prejudiced.

No, that's what makes us smart and spend out time more wisely.

No, it makes you prejudiced.

Prejudice :
a. An adverse judgment or opinion formed beforehand or without knowledge or examination of the facts.
b. A preconceived preference or idea.

Anyway, your words are both lacking of content and quite offensive, so I'll leave it at that. Picking my nose would be time better spent than addressing the rest of your tripe.

I win.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #437 on: July 24, 2008, 07:44:21 AM »
So when does this cat fight get interesting? I'm falling asleep here.

Lord Plexor sucks for being I2 2008's "tough guy".

Yeah, coming from you, I'm sure it really hurts.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #438 on: July 24, 2008, 07:49:16 AM »
I think you're all going off the deep end. And by all I mean nearly everyone who has replied in this thread, except myself.

Well of course except you.  :)

I'm well aware of the ignore mod, and refuse to use it. And even if I did, there's no reason to be a dick about the mod. If you don't agree with Illusions beliefs then just say so and exit the thread, or utilise the oft mentioned Ignore mod, no need to be an immature antagonistic bitch.

And Illusions you decry the lack of tolerance and open mindedness here, but lack it yourself when you claim to not tolerate gay people, and call other people here jerks.

I'm all for open minded discussions ands debates here, but if you don't agree with someone's view point either contest them with valid evidence or walk away. It's really that simple.

But no! We have to play the NT game and make with the attacking and bitchiness toward someone, anyone (that applies to all) who is different to yourself. Seesh lest we have some fucking diversity here, oh no, we can't have that now can we. We must all follow the same rules and be little fucking trolls. Fuck, you all suck.

Meh, I'm just fucking with him and it's taken him ages to realise that. Or he just has a hard time giving up.

The only emotion I have invested in this tread is amusement.

GalileoAce

« Reply #439 on: July 24, 2008, 07:50:38 AM »
That's pretty obvious from your posts ;)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #440 on: July 24, 2008, 07:53:03 AM »
C'mon Highlander. Throw your hat in the ring. Have a play with Illusionist and we can tell you how ordinary your skills are, how weak you are, how bored we are of your performance and ridicule you. Or perhaps we will cheer you and applaud your sledging skills.  :laugh:

I don't think you'll front P. Not that I blame you it is easier booing from the spectators stand.  ;)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

GalileoAce

« Reply #441 on: July 24, 2008, 08:03:04 AM »
Who is Highlander? Peaguy?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #442 on: July 24, 2008, 08:16:49 AM »
I never claimed to enforce or wish to enforce anything. I merely expressed my irritation at everyone's behaviour in this thread. Do not I have the right to make that choice?
Yes. And we have the right to tell you to stuff it. And i mean it in the nicest possible way.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #443 on: July 24, 2008, 08:20:31 AM »
Just read Illusionist's intro rant on WP (the one on page 3 of this thread). Shit, I'm politically incorrect, but I doubt whether I would have announced myself as anything like you did in that load of drivel. I've seen you write that you had a lot of different beliefs from Catholicism to Wiccan to whatever. All that proves is that you couldn't make your bloody mind up, and just jumped on the first bandwagon to come along. Now it's all very well having theories about this and that, but when you push them onto others and expect people to discuss them your way, when mostly they couldn't give a shit, then obviously you should realise that you are wasting your time. Move on, try something else. I can name at least 4 wankers from WP who were exactly the same as you; trying to ram there fucking views down everyone else's throats. Ragtime, parakeet, slowmutant and oscuria are of the same ilk, and just as fucking pedantic. And even more boring is when someone gets onto a subject like a rabid dog and keeps at it until hydrophobia sets in. Now I'me here foremost to have fun, and to debate as well (if I think it's worth it). I don't like people setting the agenda and the rules for discussion; those sort of people I tell to 'fuck off'.

So do us a favour and stop expecting us to blindly follow you over the nearest cliff like sheep.  :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep:

GalileoAce

« Reply #444 on: July 24, 2008, 08:22:00 AM »
I never claimed to enforce or wish to enforce anything. I merely expressed my irritation at everyone's behaviour in this thread. Do not I have the right to make that choice?
Yes. And we have the right to tell you to stuff it. And i mean it in the nicest possible way.

But of course. ;)

thepeaguy

« Reply #445 on: July 24, 2008, 09:05:52 AM »
So when does this cat fight get interesting? I'm falling asleep here.

Lord Plexor sucks for being I2 2008's "tough guy".

Yeah, coming from you, I'm sure it really hurts.

I'm sure it does, so get over it, you fucking Peegai clone.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 09:11:50 AM by ALLDAYGROWRANDY »

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #446 on: July 24, 2008, 09:19:53 AM »
No, it makes you prejudiced.

Prejudice :
a. An adverse judgment or opinion formed beforehand or without knowledge or examination of the facts.
b. A preconceived preference or idea.

Anyway, your words are both lacking of content and quite offensive, so I'll leave it at that. Picking my nose would be time better spent than addressing the rest of your tripe.

I win.

There was a contest?

I've seen you write that you had a lot of different beliefs from Catholicism to Wiccan to whatever. All that proves is that you couldn't make your bloody mind up, and just jumped on the first bandwagon to come along.

All that proves that I have a very open mind and that I'm willing to completely change my viewpoints based on new information. Only rational arguments make me change my mind and nothing else.

Now it's all very well having theories about this and that, but when you push them onto others and expect people to discuss them your way, when mostly they couldn't give a shit, then obviously you should realise that you are wasting your time.

I just expect people to behave maturely and either discuss by means of rational arguments or stay out of the topic, as GalileoAce also stated.

I can name at least 4 wankers from WP who were exactly the same as you; trying to ram there fucking views down everyone else's throats.

I don't want to ram my views down anyone's throat. I just want to express them, that's all.

Now I'me here foremost to have fun, and to debate as well (if I think it's worth it).

For me, actual rational debate is what I consider fun... besides things like reading a book, watching an art film.

So do us a favour and stop expecting us to blindly follow you over the nearest cliff like

I object to people blindly following anyone. I just express an opinion different from the mainstream and everyone can choose whether to reject them, to accept them or to do further research. Just don't insult people because they express their opinion or troll in a topic that doesn't interest you. There's no point to that at all and you're taking the fun away for people who actually are interested in rational debate.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #447 on: July 24, 2008, 06:18:39 PM »
Bullshit. You put up these fucking arguments and then when Odeon or someone else says something you disagree with, you want him to quote facts and bullshit-bullshit-bullshit blah-blah-blah instead of just taking their word for it. You think you are an authority on everything just because you bothered to research a boring subject like this with your 137 IQ? For fuck's sake, when someone tells you something different, it means they DON"T consider your opinion to be as correct as you think it is, and that is THEIR opinion. Wasting time quoting reams of drivel from books and websites is just taking up server space, and has gotten well past tedious. If you hadn't had your head up your arse for so long, you'd realise that 99.9% of people on this forym just AREN'T INTERESTED in your petty whine.

Oh, and if you think what you are doing is expressing your viewpoint while ignoring others, then obviously I would say that 137 IQ of yours is self-diagnosed, like your AS.

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #448 on: July 25, 2008, 01:41:57 AM »
Bullshit. You put up these fucking arguments and then when Odeon or someone else says something you disagree with, you want him to quote facts and bullshit-bullshit-bullshit blah-blah-blah instead of just taking their word for it.

That's the way rational debate works. One person brings quotes from other sources and/or refers to primary evidence in an attempt to prove his point and the other person tries to debunk those by bringing forward his own quotes and/or references to primary evidence. Then the first person provides new arguments to debunk those of the second person. This process is repeated until one person runs out of arguments or both parties agree to disagree (the latter tends to happen when both parties have strong arguments and it seems like the debate can go on forever).

You think you are an authority on everything just because you bothered to research a boring subject like this with your 137 IQ?

I'm not implying I'm an authority on anything. I just enjoy a rational debate and object to prejudice and insults.

For fuck's sake, when someone tells you something different, it means they DON"T consider your opinion to be as correct as you think it is, and that is THEIR opinion.

Sure.... But in a debate you either provide arguments for your opinion or you keep your opinion to yourself. Otherwise you just have different parties repeating the same contradicting mantras over and over without any added value. It's boring and pointless, whereas rational debate can be both entertaining an educational for all parties involved.

Debate involves different parties not only exchanging their ideas but also the reasons why they hold those views, which are used as arguments to defend them. Rational debate requires rational arguments rather than emotional arguments.

If you hadn't had your head up your arse for so long, you'd realise that 99.9% of people on this forym just AREN'T INTERESTED in your petty whine.

Then why don't you and the rest of that 99,9% just shut up so the remaining 0,01% can debate in a comfortable atmosphere?

Oh, and if you think what you are doing is expressing your viewpoint while ignoring others, then obviously I would say that 137 IQ of yours is self-diagnosed, like your AS.

I don't ignore the viewpoints of others. I just expect people to be able to provide evidence that supports their viewpoints or to shut up if they can't. There is no point to expressing your views if you're not willing to provide any arguments for them and insulting people because they express an opinion different from yours is extremely immature.

Any no, my IQ is not self-diagnosed. I had it tested at a well-known hospital in my area. It's actually impossible to self-diagnose using the WAIS-III. Also, Mensa doesn't accept self-diagnosed tests. You either have to take their test under supervision or provide some sort of certificate for a supervised test taken somewhere else.

My AS is self-diagnosed, though, as the psychologist excluded the option because my condition was not pervasive enough in her opinion. I later found out that at the institute where I had myself tested AS is rarely diagnosed for adults who have a boyfriend/girlfriend, a social life and a well-paid job. There are still many psychologists who somehow assume that you cannot have AS and be succesful in life, which is of course utter rubbish.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 02:10:03 AM by IlluSionS667 »

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #449 on: July 25, 2008, 01:45:45 AM »
Let me remind everyone of the following words found at the entry page of this website :

We stand for freedom of expression, combative debate, and the generation of ideas. There are no boundaries here over what may be said, save for one rule - be prepared to back up your words.

Those words are the reason I signed up for this forum because that's the sort of interaction I expected. It is quite disappointing to see that even the very administrator of this forum is not willing to oblige to the very principle the forum is supposebly based on.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 02:00:58 AM by IlluSionS667 »