Educational

Author Topic: Wrong Planet.  (Read 17367 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Wrong Planet.
« Reply #285 on: July 19, 2008, 10:30:30 PM »
Here is an email MrMark sent to me (I deleted my addyand bolded my replies)::

lau wrote:
   shagged:
Rasputin

I wonder if there is any chance of TCO giving up?

I suspect we should start shagging him more quickly, and immediately removing all posts he makes, plus any replies. That way he'll hopefully start to realise what a futile game he is playing.

The whole problem is entirely of his own making. If he had just backed off, right at the start, he could have quite easily been reinstated, if he had undertaken to keep himself more in check.

And here are my replies (I sent 2 to piss him off):

If you had acted civilly in the first place, along with the rest of your team, none of this would have happened. You brought it all on yourselves; especially sinsboldly with her purile attempts at trolling. What is the frigging ppoint of you morons whinging about a site like zOMG, and sending someone over to join who doesn't even aske a question or make a contribution. You call me a child, and say I started it. Bullshit. I for one am at a loss as to how you people are able to fuction in the way you do because of the pure 'head up your arse' attitude you adopted.

Let me quote some examples of your bullshit attitude:

Pandora suggests movement of a forum to help you guys so that the kids won't end up in the wrong place. lau treats her with contempt and sarcastically suggests 'well, do you wanna run the place...'
Then I as Voltaire suggest placing the rules in an easy place for people to get to, and suggest that some members might see these rules as arbitrary. Then Merle jumps on my back and calls me 'troll', and I get fuck-all help from anyone.
Then the biggest laugh is how both me as TCO and Pandora get shagged when we say something fairly harmless (calling Ragtime a pervert is NOT a criminal offence, any lawyer can tell you that). What is really amazing is the total vendetta you people have waged against me, just because I happened to have upset your applecart. And believe me, it did need shaking up, drom what Calandale and the others who left told me.
Now you may quote the same mantra about 'he did 'tis never an excuse'. Again, bulshit, because if those 'mental giants' hadn't started with their annoying belligerent crap, then none of it would have started.
Now I am through with your pathetic whiny little forum, and as far as I'm concerned, you can drown in your own self pity like the little crying children you are.

Disrespectfully yours

TCO
Voltaire
Ogouferay
Rasputin

PS. If you seriously consider coming to zOMG, don't expect us to hold our arms open for you.

and this one:

Do you think the actions of a person aged 57 that is posting pictures of trolls after virtually every comment that I made as Rasputin were the actions of a responsible adult moderator? Fuck the fact that I was using that particular account, that is beside the point. If you honestly do believe that sinsboldy was acting as an adult in carrying on this shit, then I'm afraid you're even more retarded than you look.

As for Quatermass and his gibberish, I could understand that sort of bullshit from a year 4 student, but a 24 year old? Gee, sure sinsboldly could have handled the situation on her own, without the Latin prince jumping to her aid. Or was it that she knew she was carrying on like a twit herself and would have been found out?

Jesus Christ, where does Alex find you guys? He probably doesn't even know half the shit that is going on around WP for starters, and only gets told what you want him to know. News for you, Alex was completely oblivious as to the shagging of Pandora, so she told him that 'twas because one of you guys, probably lau misinterpreted the comment about the truss. Nobody else complained, and she thought 'twas an overreaction. I personally am not interested in going to Alex now, you buggers would have tainted the opportunity of a fair hearing anyway. Childish games by mods are just plain pathetic, and when they are involved in a power struggle to silence the membership, then you have completely lost the plot.

Now I tried to be reasonable over there, I could have begged for re0instatement and been a hypocrite, but why should I have had to? I don't ingratiate myself to anyone IRL let alone on a forum, so you can forget about that right now. There are plenty of other sites out there, with plenty of other people who I can chat with. Unfortunately you guys fucked up this one in a big way.

Auf wiedersehen mein herr und gutt nacht

My last hurrah!!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #286 on: July 19, 2008, 11:59:23 PM »
Nice one. Truth hurts huh?

If you look hard enough for offense you will find it. It doesn't make you right or righteous if you proclaim it so. This is where they are obviously fucking up. I had an experience or two of this myself in the past.

Not very subtle - I like that too!

:plus:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #287 on: July 20, 2008, 12:18:17 AM »
I know there were some typos there, but I didn't give a fuck. I also posted it in zOMG, hence the word filter turning 'banning' into shagging.

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #288 on: July 21, 2008, 05:38:55 AM »
I find it odd that YOU EXPECT us to debate this stuff with you. Why? I mean do you think it is strange you come, a stranger, on our board and talk up your hobby and then find it odd that we HAVE to find counter arguments for you to attack?

Look... I don't expect anyone to debate anything with me. What I do expect, however, is someone who addresses my views either does his research or acknowledges that he hasn't done the proper research and just may be wrong. What is prejudiced and narrowminded is to just presume your views are correct and to call other people names for expressing views that contradict your views, while you haven't done a single yota of research to verify whether or not that those people may have a point.

You cleverly are invested in this in all kinds of mentally unhealthy ways

Many people (both NT and AS) memorise the scores of several decades of football games or the lyrics and melody of a few dozen songs. Some people train themselves in playing MMORPGs to get the most recources out of the effort to put in the game. Some people spend a fortune building up a model city and spend hours playing train conductor with that city.

My interest consists of trying to understand the way this world works. I try to understand how physics, biology, psychology and history are interconnected and how there influence us as individuals. How that less healthy mentally than memorising scores of several decades of football games or playing train conductor with a model city?

Plenty of things you can talk about which may have some mutual interests. You have made no attempt to do this though. You came here to babble your crap at us and wonder why we call you out on it.

The only topics that are of interest to me are topics like physics, biology, culture (which includes modern music and film, though), psychology, sociology, politics, spirituality, philosophy and other topics of a similar nature. If you're interested in any of these topics, feel free to invite me to a thread on such a topic. Just don't expect me to indulge in topics on sports, fashion, cars or whoever did what on a dull Sunday. Those are the kind of topics I don't give a sh*t about.

If I just kept on babbling on about a few particular topics, that's largely because you and a few others lashed out on me after I first mentioned those topics. I tend to get quite defensive when people start calling me names of refer to my viewpoints are rubbish and hardly give up on defending my views once I start. I am AS after all.....

Trying to be a martyr now? I mean it isnt something that effects you as it happened decades ago. It isnt really a current subject.

Everyone deserves to know the truth about what happened 65 years ago. The fact that this topic is so ultrasensitive and so commonly abused by ancient aliens and anti-fascists for their political agendas actually makes it far more relevant than most other topics. People base their views of the present partly on what they believe to have happened during WW2, which is why those events are far more than just some events that took place in the past.

If it strongly bothers you the way people react to it in a hostle manner, then get a fucking clue. People are letting you know that you are following bunk ideas that are in bad taste.

People who haven't studied the subject up close have no authority whatsoever to judge me on my views. It is them who should look into their hearts and ask for themselves why they behave in such a prejudiced and narrowminded way.

The thing is, you say you want us to come up with counter arguments to your ideals. I think this is a case where you are lying. After the amount of time and effort that you have put into your theories, you aren't going to change your mind that easily. You are going to put more effort into finding holes in our arguments than you are with your own.

Therefore I have proved that you are full of shit.

Considering I moved from liberal Catholic to atheist anarchist to Wiccan anarcho-capitalist to nationalist perennialist, you're the one who's full of sh*t. My mind is far more flexible than that of most people because prejudice is entirely alien to me.

Looks like Elvis has left the building, then.

Don't get your hopes up. I just have an actual life out there that is most definitely more important than my time spent on a place like this. For example, I have several hundreds of books that still need reading and a girlfriend that needs some attention....
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 05:56:35 AM by IlluSionS667 »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #289 on: July 21, 2008, 05:53:48 AM »
I find it odd that YOU EXPECT us to debate this stuff with you. Why? I mean do you think it is strange you come, a stranger, on our board and talk up your hobby and then find it odd that we HAVE to find counter arguments for you to attack?

Look... I don't expect anyone to debate anything with me. What I do expect, however, is someone who addresses my views either does his research or acknowledges that he hasn't done the proper research and just may be wrong. What is prejudiced and narrowminded is to just presume your views are correct and to call other people names for expressing views that contradict your views, while you haven't done a single yota of research to verify whether or not that those people may have a point.

In that case you expect too much from this place. The reason why this place is fun is all the bagging of people, flaming and putting piles of shit on each other we get to do.
Hey you have not been singled out unnecessarily. Plenty people get a bagging every post they make. This is Intensity. Trying to browbeat us into acting "respectably" or indulging in your idea of what is or isn't the "right" way to debate you is going to work......how?

You know there are really three alternatives I see.
#1. Post knowing we are going to make fun of you and not take you seriously.
#2. Go somewhere else where they are more respectable and tolerant.
#3. Give up the internets and spend more time doing with your lady....whatever it is that young couples do.... :eyebrows:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #290 on: July 21, 2008, 06:07:58 AM »
In that case you expect too much from this place. The reason why this place is fun is all the bagging of people, flaming and putting piles of shit on each other we get to do.
Hey you have not been singled out unnecessarily. Plenty people get a bagging every post they make. This is Intensity.

So Odeon was just acting silly when he said he was going to report me to my ISP and his host?

Maybe you and The Chosen One see all this as a game and in some twisted way I can respect that (I'm a fan of House MD, so I can appreciate a bit of cynicism), however Odeon was quite serious in his offensive bigotry.

#1. Post knowing we are going to make fun of you and not take you seriously.

I'll keep that in mind.

#2. Go somewhere else where they are more respectable and tolerant.

Such places are almost impossible to find as NTs tend to be even less respectable and tolerant because they're more easily brainwashed. Of course there are always those forums of likemninded people, but those tend to be too dull because there is insufficient intellectual stimilation due to insufficient differences of opinion. It is intellectual stimulation that I seek, so significant difference of opinion in combination with openmindedness and rational discourse is essential for me to actually appreciate an online forum.

##3. Give up the internets and spend more time doing with your lady....whatever it is that young couples do.... :eyebrows:

Actually, I've already limited my online activity to times when my girlfriend isn't around and I'm not in the mood to read or not at home... with a few exceptions, like when I'm in the middle of a heated debate. ;)

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #291 on: July 21, 2008, 07:08:27 AM »
Obviously nobody is listening to you, because this forum, as Sir Les puts it, is not a soapbox for those with an agenda. If there is an agenda at all, it's to give people a fucking big cyber-slap to wake them up (and not in the way you are trying; that shit bores us to sleep). Maybe you should have stuck to WP, where there are still some wankers who would listen (oscuria and slowmutant, for eg), but here, you are just wasting keystrokes.

And yes, I do see it as one big fucking joke.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #292 on: July 21, 2008, 07:12:18 AM »
Hey, I was willing to take some of the ideas seriously. Especially the more general philosophy/spirituality ones that might actually overlap with something I care about. It's the whole holocaust thing which stinks of fanaticism to the point of becoming uninteresting.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #293 on: July 21, 2008, 07:27:57 AM »
Absolutely and on that note....Do you dance Pyraxis? I dunno but I think you would be fun to dance with. I like dancing. Your thoughts ....... Illusionist? :dancers:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #294 on: July 21, 2008, 08:24:20 AM »
And on the subject of his obsession...  :flame:   :soapbox:  :kapow:  :flames:  :deadhorse:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #295 on: July 21, 2008, 05:57:40 PM »
Absolutely and on that note....Do you dance Pyraxis? I dunno but I think you would be fun to dance with. I like dancing.

Dunno that I'm much good at it, but I love dancing. Various types - I've been really jealous of ethnic dancing since I was a little kid, especially Phillipine, but so far the only type I've done in an organized way is English folk. I also do a bit of modern, a bit of gospel, and a lot of improv around my apartment.  :P
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #296 on: July 21, 2008, 06:17:32 PM »
Trying to be a martyr now? I mean it isnt something that effects you as it happened decades ago. It isnt really a current subject.

Everyone deserves to know the truth about what happened 65 years ago. The fact that this topic is so ultrasensitive and so commonly abused by ancient aliens and anti-fascists for their political agendas actually makes it far more relevant than most other topics. People base their views of the present partly on what they believe to have happened during WW2, which is why those events are far more than just some events that took place in the past.

The thing is, the shit you are peddling isnt the truth, no matter how much so called evidence you think you have. Here's what we can learn from WW2. When a country has to pay war reperation that that puts their econonmy in the toilet, idiots like Hitler get elected and can pretty much do what they want for a very long time before they are stopped. I feel the same thing has happened with our last government here in australia and the same thing in the US. We think we need someone tough who will do the things that we are too weak to do ourselves to save our country from going down the shitter. You back any country against the wall, they are gonna turn around and fight.

If it strongly bothers you the way people react to it in a hostle manner, then get a fucking clue. People are letting you know that you are following bunk ideas that are in bad taste.

People who haven't studied the subject up close have no authority whatsoever to judge me on my views. It is them who should look into their hearts and ask for themselves why they behave in such a prejudiced and narrowminded way.

And you have no right to judge something that you werent a part of. Were you in a death camp or a labour camp? Were you living in a occupied country? It isnt enough that you grandparent did. Hell my grandparent did too. You are just an anti government anti society nut job with an agenda to push. You hate the Jews and you want them to pay. You want the whole world to hate them and you want to make them out to be liars. You secrety wish you could finish the job Hitler started dont you?

The thing is, you say you want us to come up with counter arguments to your ideals. I think this is a case where you are lying. After the amount of time and effort that you have put into your theories, you aren't going to change your mind that easily. You are going to put more effort into finding holes in our arguments than you are with your own.

Therefore I have proved that you are full of shit.

Considering I moved from liberal Catholic to atheist anarchist to Wiccan anarcho-capitalist to nationalist perennialist, you're the one who's full of sh*t. My mind is far more flexible than that of most people because prejudice is entirely alien to me.

Isnt there a saying for activities like that? Its like you are only fucking this current woman until something better comes along. Think about it, when you followed all those previous beliefs, you were convinced that they were the right thing at the time and now you know better. Are you gonna feel the same way about your current obsession? If you were right all those other times only to be preven wrong to yourself, who's to say you wont end up feeling the same way about now?

And just because we arent following your nut job obsession doesnt mean we arent flexable and it doesnt mean we are prejudice.

You really do think you are better than everyone else. How's that working out for ya, ya fucktarded arsefarmer.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #297 on: July 21, 2008, 06:23:21 PM »
People will only believe what they want to.  Arguing with people who not except any facts you give because only his sources are right is futile that is what this has become.  Maybe if he keeps posing here he will find some other things to post about because you can't teach the blind to see
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #298 on: July 21, 2008, 06:28:51 PM »
People will only believe what they want to.  Arguing with people who not except any facts you give because only his sources are right is futile that is what this has become.  Maybe if he keeps posing here he will find some other things to post about because you can't teach the blind to see

QFT!

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #299 on: July 21, 2008, 07:04:24 PM »
And I'm fucking blind, so I ought to know!  :agreed: