Author Topic: Wrong Planet.  (Read 17309 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Wrong Planet.
« Reply #240 on: July 17, 2008, 08:39:57 AM »
And now...for something completely different.

It's  :headexplode:

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #241 on: July 17, 2008, 09:12:02 AM »
I wouldn't even mention the phrase "scientific method" if I were you. You and your Nazi friends are not too big on that sort of thing, as proven again and again you, Rudolf and his "nyms", Graf, et al.  :hahaha:

Most Holocaust Revisionists have shown to be far better scientists than orthodox historians, which is shown by the tendencies of orthodox historians to distort or ignore revisionist arguments and to use character assassination instead of actual valid arguments, whereas Holocaust Revisionists address the actual issues and NOT distort or ignore the arguments of their oponents. The fact that you use pretty much the exact same techniques as Holocaust historians (distorting or ignoring arguments and character assassination), the fact that you seem familiar with websites like Nizkor and Holocaustcontroversies and your utterly obnoxious behavior implies that you're either a Jew or a philosemite with an obvious agenda.

But anyway, since this is going nowhere except filling the server with your worthless bullshit, I'm ignoring you from now on. I will leave your continuing presence on the Internet up to your ISP, and your presence here up to our host.

I don't think you could be any more pathetic than that....
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 09:13:43 AM by IlluSionS667 »

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #242 on: July 17, 2008, 09:18:29 AM »
I wouldn't even mention the phrase "scientific method" if I were you. You and your Nazi friends are not too big on that sort of thing, as proven again and again you, Rudolf and his "nyms", Graf, et al.  :hahaha:

Most Holocaust Revisionists have shown to be far better scientists than orthodox historians, which is shown by the tendencies of orthodox historians to distort or ignore revisionist arguments and to use character assassination instead of actual valid arguments, whereas Holocaust Revisionists address the actual issues and NOT distort or ignore the arguments of their oponents. The fact that you use pretty much the exact same techniques as Holocaust historians (distorting or ignoring arguments and character assassination), the fact that you seem familiar with websites like Nizkor and Holocaustcontroversies and your utterly obnoxious behavior implies that you're either a Jew or a philosemite with an obvious agenda.

But anyway, since this is going nowhere except filling the server with your worthless bullshit, I'm ignoring you from now on. I will leave your continuing presence on the Internet up to your ISP, and your presence here up to our host.

I don't think you could be any more pathetic than that....

Only three things to say:

:gotowp:  :STFU:  :spam:

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #243 on: July 17, 2008, 09:21:18 AM »
:gotowp:  :STFU:  :spam:

YOU call ME a spammer and a dumbass?!?! That's just hilarious...

Shut your yap or say something intelligent for a change.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #244 on: July 17, 2008, 09:48:02 AM »
He'd like to but he has been waiting for you to take the lead and now he is just getting restless.  :lol:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #245 on: July 17, 2008, 09:54:57 AM »
He'd like to but he has been waiting for you to take the lead and now he is just getting restless.  :lol:

Thusfar none of you has even attempted to provide any counterarguments against most of the facts I presented and most of you admitted that they never did any research on the topics in question, so your behavior and that of your "chosen" friend is completely out of line. I don't understand how you guys can be so prejudiced and narrowminded, especially considering you're Aspies....

thepeaguy

« Reply #246 on: July 17, 2008, 10:13:11 AM »

Thusfar none of you has even attempted to provide any counterarguments against most of the facts I presented and most of you admitted that they never did any research on the topics in question, so your behavior and that of your "chosen" friend is completely out of line. I don't understand how you guys can be so prejudiced and narrowminded, especially considering you're Aspies....

Conceited opinion, not fact.

Don't assume that we're all mindless, simple-minded dickheads with prejudiced opinions just because you happen to disagree with a few individuals here.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 10:17:49 AM by Fisherman Jim »

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #247 on: July 17, 2008, 11:27:43 AM »
I don't understand how you guys can be so prejudiced and narrowminded, especially considering you're Aspies....

It's called Not Giving A Damn About Your Personal Chosen Interest.

And it has nothing to do with prejudice and narrowmindedness.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

thepeaguy

« Reply #248 on: July 17, 2008, 11:37:42 AM »
I don't understand how you guys can be so prejudiced and narrowminded, especially considering you're Aspies....

It's called Not Giving A Damn About Your Personal Chosen Interest.

And it has nothing to do with prejudice and narrowmindedness.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit, and I thought you were going to pwn me once more...

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #249 on: July 17, 2008, 05:05:45 PM »
Illusion by name, illusion by nature. It's all in your head, and it's all shit.

All this bullshit about what happened more than 60 years ago, frankly is boring the fucking tits off me. If spam is all you are good for, then join the meatpacking industry. Or then again you could work for Darrell Lea, and be the fudgepacker you've always longed to be.

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #250 on: July 17, 2008, 06:46:00 PM »
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit, and I thought you were going to pwn me once more...

You want it pretty bad, don't you?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #251 on: July 18, 2008, 04:53:04 AM »
What is the point of providing counterarguments when you have already made up your mind about what you want to believe? If they are facts, what is the point of arguing. Also, when discussing, there is not absolute need to do extensive research every time beforehand is there?

Behaviour, completely out of line? This is Intensity.

Saying that Aspies aren't prejudiced and narrow-minded is stereotyping. We are the "den of inequity", remember?  :evillaugh:
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #252 on: July 18, 2008, 05:06:03 AM »
What is the point of providing counterarguments when you have already made up your mind about what you want to believe? If they are facts, what is the point of arguing. Also, when discussing, there is not absolute need to do extensive research every time beforehand is there?

Behaviour, completely out of line? This is Intensity.

Saying that Aspies aren't prejudiced and narrow-minded is stereotyping. We are the "den of inequity", remember?  :evillaugh:

:good: renaeden, got him  :pwned: weel and truly, the silly  :wanker:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #253 on: July 18, 2008, 05:28:12 AM »
I find it odd that YOU EXPECT us to debate this stuff with you. Why? I mean do you think it is strange you come, a stranger, on our board and talk up your hobby and then find it odd that we HAVE to find counter arguments for you to attack?
Why would we want to. What do we get out of it.
You cleverly are invested in this in all kinds of mentally unhealthy ways but I don't give a shit what you think. I do not want to get "educated" by you, nor see the importance of what you say and I know that makes me so intolerant but I don't give a shit about that either.
I think the torture of listening to your babble is akin to that of smashing the heel of my foot into my testicles (and having done this before.....yes I can make the comparison).

Plenty of things you can talk about which may have some mutual interests. You have made no attempt to do this though. You came here to babble your crap at us and wonder why we call you out on it.
Didn't you say somewhere you were smart. OK. What do you think went wrong here.....take your time.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #254 on: July 18, 2008, 05:33:56 AM »
Yes, I would like to see Illusion post about other things. There is plenty of room to do that.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae