Author Topic: Wrong Planet.  (Read 16022 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Wrong Planet.
« Reply #90 on: July 12, 2008, 05:42:43 PM »
I did offer a couple of links in return, and also pointed out how one of your so-called academics is somewhat liberal with research standards, methods that real academics wouldn't even dream of.

I must have missed that link. Who are you referring to and what methods are you talking about? Could you repost that link?

Does "Dr Konrad" ring any bells?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #91 on: July 12, 2008, 05:45:30 PM »
Of course you could be arbitrator of all that is rational and logical but then I see your views on the holocaust so.........

Feel free to provide evidence against my views on the Holocaust myth if you think you can. I've discussed this topic with a professional Holocaust historian, so I seriously doubt you can bring forward a single argument I haven't read or heard before. Just because you might not see the logic behind the views that I hold, that doesn't mean there is no logic.

You have to provide the evidence that it didn't happen since you're the one with something to prove. It is not enough to say that you've talked to a "professional Holocaust historian", whatever that is.
Nah, the burden on the proof is always on those who say that something is there. Given the evidence for the Holocaust is overwhelming, it should not be too difficult to prove the event in general. Exact figures for deaths is harder, but its still easy to show that millions died.

ozymandias

« Reply #92 on: July 12, 2008, 06:05:06 PM »
It is a pattern that has proven its worth for thousands of years. Some human cultures (like Tibet or primitive tribes) even managed to live in such a way until today or very recently.

How? What proves its worth?

The overall happiness (which can be illustrated by eg. suicide rates or how common symptoms of depression are) and the amount of harmony with the environment qualify imo their worth.

How the hell did you measure suicide rates from a thousand years ago?

Good question!  Point and game goes to Pyraxis!   :plus:  And as I am a history buff and history major....I know what I am talking about!  :plus:

ozymandias

« Reply #93 on: July 12, 2008, 06:07:15 PM »
Considering their strange matriarchal social structure focussed on sex (which is quite distant from any human culture), I wouldn't say they're the best example, but they're nevertheless very interesting from an anthropological point of view as it can teach us a lot about eg. the differences between patriarchal and matriarchal societies or about the nature of sex as a social instrument.

Okay -

Why does the fact they're distant from any human culture mean they're not the best example? You already said humans are degenerate and corrupt.

Not all human cultures are equally degenerate and corrupt and most human cultures have not always been degenerate and corrupt.

What would you claim are a better example, and why?

My own views are based on the following examples, ordered from strong influence to weak influence :

1) Inca civilisation, imperial Japan, Brahman culture, Tibetan culture, the Third Reich, Viking culture
2) Native-American cultures, primitive African cultures, Aboriginal culture
3) Gorillas and chimps
4) dolphins, wolves and other intelligent mammals

I take these examples because a lot of similarities can be drawn between the different cultures and species in question that allow one to establish a pattern. For example, typical for all those mentioned is a non-elected patriarchal structure lead by those considered the noblest, the wisest or the bravest by the vast majority of the group.

I see someone has read Robert E. Howard and H.P. Lovecraft way too literally!   ::)

ozymandias

« Reply #94 on: July 12, 2008, 06:08:59 PM »
Of course you could be arbitrator of all that is rational and logical but then I see your views on the holocaust so.........

Feel free to provide evidence against my views on the Holocaust myth if you think you can. I've discussed this topic with a professional Holocaust historian, so I seriously doubt you can bring forward a single argument I haven't read or heard before. Just because you might not see the logic behind the views that I hold, that doesn't mean there is no logic.

You have to provide the evidence that it didn't happen since you're the one with something to prove. It is not enough to say that you've talked to a "professional Holocaust historian", whatever that is.

Another good point...........from the replacement despot!  :plus:

ozymandias

« Reply #95 on: July 12, 2008, 06:12:09 PM »
If you're not willing to do any reading for yourself, I don't see the point of discussing this with you.

I'm a cook because I'm not allowing myself to be indoctrinated by liberal propaganda?!?  ???

You're a Kook, not a Cook.

Not on this website, but you seemed to express doubt on whether or not you were going to censor me.

As long as you stay within the limits set by our host, I probably will not. The blabberizer would make you a tad more interesting, though.
Or do you think the above means that people won't be calling you a kook or a nutcase? Sorry, you lose. Freedom of expression also means that I won't have to be afraid of getting censored by some mod when I say that you are both, and a closet nazi to boot.

I guess that allows me to refer to you are a narrowminded, self-righteous, arrogant and feebleminded twat, right?

Yes. However, considering that it is you who is questioning historical facts, not me, you need to do a lot more than quoting standard Holocaust denier rhetorics available from just about any neo-nazi website to be considered anything but just another closet nazi.

Somebody who can't spell "kook" properly and since K and C are not together on the keyboard.  Credibility is circling the drain.  NEXT factoid!

Oh, Odeon, please don't use the blabberizer, it's annoying and doesn't mean jack shit.  The ignore function is far more efficient and telling!

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #96 on: July 12, 2008, 11:59:07 PM »
I'm sure all of us here can remember being young and idealistic towards causes on both sides of the table. But with age and maturity, hopefully come some sort of wisdom. Here's hoping you can find your own way there.

I don't recall having been young and moronic, though.

You're too kind to yourself...  :zoinks:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #97 on: July 13, 2008, 05:36:58 AM »
Oh, Odeon, please don't use the blabberizer, it's annoying and doesn't mean jack shit.  The ignore function is far more efficient and telling!

I won't. I promise. In fact, I'm thinking of getting rid of it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #98 on: July 13, 2008, 04:05:50 PM »
Look, I really don't see your point. Wheather it happened or not, there is a lesson to be learned from things like tho holocaust. Spending all your time trying to promote the idea that it didn't happen and some group of people are trying to pull a fast one on all off us misses the point entirely.

If there was no genocide and the Germans were actually planning to give the Jews their own nation, it puts history into a totally different perspective. The good guys lost during WW2 and that's the point you miss when you focus on an imaginary genocide.

I hope one day you wake up and realise what a mistake you have made and noticed all the time you wasted to something that was ultimately pointless..

Without a proper insight in our past, you cannot have a proper insight in the present and you're bound to screw up the future. Historical correctness is anything but pointless.

I personally dont agree with the christian bible. But any fool can see it is a book of life lessons that perhaps has some stories that are no longer relevent to a modern society like our.

It is also a book that has been used to promote war against people of other religions. Eastern philosophy contains far more wisdom than any Christian book and it much harder to be abused by warmongers. Therefore, I see no reason not to throw the bible in the thrash, save for perhaps to gain an insight in the simplicity of the Christian mindset.

Yes history is written by the victors point of view, but that isnt the point of life, that just score keeping. The real thing is what you can learn from is and I'm not convinced you are focusing on the right lessons.

You can't learn the right lessons if you haven't gotten your history straight. It's like trying to understand maths while starting from the wrong axioms.

Deal. It's a win-win. I don't have to read your so-called "academics" and I don't have to listen to your bullshit.

My "bullshit" is nothing but cold hard fact in this case.

So I make a spelling mistake in my third language every now and then. Do you never make any errors when using your second or third language? Do you even speak more than one language?

Yes. However, considering that it is you who is questioning historical facts, not me, you need to do a lot more than quoting standard Holocaust denier rhetorics available from just about any neo-nazi website to be considered anything but just another closet nazi.

I don't question historical facts. I'm damn sure of what I'm saying when I say there was no genodical program for the Jews in the Third Reich. The evidence is overwhelming.

We can measure suicide rates for cultures that exist today. Can you mention a single culture with a higher suicide rate than the Western world today?

Since when do people have to prove that something didn't happen? I'd like to see the first proof that it actually DID happen.

Anyway; let's start with this :
* ) There's no evidence that more than a few hundreds of thousands of Jews died during WW2. In fact, statistics contradict this.
* ) No order to exterminate the Jews has ever been found.
* ) The Wannsee Protocols and every other document on the "Final solution" deal exclusively with forced migration and work camps rather than murder.
* ) No working gas chambers has ever been found.
* ) The Auschwitz "gas chamber" was in reality nothing but an air raid shelter when the Russians entered the camp and it has been modified by tearing out everything inside and putting a few holes in the ceiling, as admitted by Dr. Piper (head of the Auschwitz museum)
* ) The vast majority of SS-men up to the very end of their life reject the idea that Hitler wanted to murder Jews both in public and in private.
* ) Höss used an inflated number for the amount of Jews that died at Auschwitz during his testimony to corroberate the claim that 4 million died at Auschwitz. Currently, the official death toll of Auschwitz is about 1,500,000. This obvious mistake is likely the result of torture as there are various indications that Höss was tortured
* ) Most of the camp inmates only mention "gas chambers" as something they heard about. Only a tiny number of witnesses mentions having witnessed them first hand and many of these witnesses are proven liars. One of the most laughable examples is Avraham Bomba, who stars in the propapaganda film "Shoah".
* ) Red Cross reports from during WW2 found no evidence of mass murders in any of the camps. They did, however, find cases of starvation and typhus that were blamed destruction of German transports and transportation lines by allied bombings.
* ) Autopsy reports on the piles of dead bodies in Bergen-Belsen and Dachau (used to make the most horrific Holocaust pictures) indicate typcus and starvation as the main causes of death.
* ) Concentration camp documents show various attempts to save people (including Jews) from typhus and starvation.
* ) Using bullets would have been a much more efficient way of exterminating an entire people. It makes no sense to use cyanide gas for this purpose, even ignoring the fact that Germans were and still are known for their efficiency.
* ) Insufficient traces of cyanide have been found in any of the so-called "gas chambers" for them to have been used as such
* ) ....

Those above are just a handful of the many arguments used by Holocaust Revisionists to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the claim of genocide on the Jews by the Germans is a propaganda hoax. If you actually cared to do some reading on the topic, you'd know....

Not really.

Nah, the burden on the proof is always on those who say that something is there. Given the evidence for the Holocaust is overwhelming, it should not be too difficult to prove the event in general. Exact figures for deaths is harder, but its still easy to show that millions died.

Sure, millions of people died during WW2. During war, people die. There's no indication, however, that more than a few hundreds of thousands of Jews died during that war. Neither is there any indication that any of these Jews died as part of an extermination plan. In fact, the evidence contradicts that claim.

Somebody who can't spell "kook" properly and since K and C are not together on the keyboard.  Credibility is circling the drain.  NEXT factoid!

Mocking a man for making spelling errors in his third language is as ridiculous as it gets.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 04:15:33 PM by IlluSionS667 »

ozymandias

« Reply #99 on: July 13, 2008, 05:36:06 PM »
I mock anybody who gets full of themselves, claims perfection in thought and intellect and yet is as flawed and complicated as the people they complain about! 

Besides I am quite OCD about spelling.   :green:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #100 on: July 13, 2008, 06:57:14 PM »
Deal. It's a win-win. I don't have to read your so-called "academics" and I don't have to listen to your bullshit.

My "bullshit" is nothing but cold hard fact in this case.

Your saying that doesn't make it so. You are the one who has something to prove, yet you haven't proven anything.

So I make a spelling mistake in my third language every now and then. Do you never make any errors when using your second or third language? Do you even speak more than one language?

It's easier than I thought to get you off-balance. Do try to calm down.

And yes, I speak a few languages. What's your first?

I don't question historical facts. I'm damn sure of what I'm saying when I say there was no genodical program for the Jews in the Third Reich. The evidence is overwhelming.

So produce the evidence.

Seems to me that most people disagree with your views, here and elsewhere, and that includes some of the architects behind the program you claim didn't exist. You, as the resident Holocaust-denier, are in minority here, just as you are in the outside world, and your problem is that most people just aren't closet nazis or racists, easily swayed by some so-called academics using pseudonyms to back up their own lack of credibility, and so they won't automatically buy your bullshit even if you, on the surface, seem like a reasonable, if incredibly naive, young man. If you want to change something, you need to produce the evidence. The burden is on you.

We can measure suicide rates for cultures that exist today. Can you mention a single culture with a higher suicide rate than the Western world today?

Answer Pyraxis' question first. We're all dying to know.

Since when do people have to prove that something didn't happen? I'd like to see the first proof that it actually DID happen.

Anyway; let's start with this :
* ) There's no evidence that more than a few hundreds of thousands of Jews died during WW2. In fact, statistics contradict this.

Statistics? I'd rather have your alternative version on what actually happened to the people that disappeared, then. And don't stop at the Jews. Plenty of other people disappeared, too. But please start by telling us what happened to these Jews (numbers are estimates from the US Holocaust Museum):

* Poland: 3,000,000
    * Soviet Union: 2,525,000
    * Romania: 980,000
    * Germany: 525,000
    * Hungary: 445,000
    * Czechoslovakia: 357,000
    * Great Britain: 300,000
    * Austria: 250,000
    * France: 220,000
    * Netherlands: 160,000
    * Lithuania: 155,000
    * Latvia: 95,000

* ) No order to exterminate the Jews has ever been found.

Actually there's a lot of documentation left behind by the Nazis, from blueprints to photographs to films to memos. And, of course, witness accounts from all sides of the story.

* ) The Wannsee Protocols and every other document on the "Final solution" deal exclusively with forced migration and work camps rather than murder.

I think most of them used jargon such as "resettlement". They did realise that "extermination" wouldn't look good if the documents became public. The documentation left by the Nazis, the witnesses, photographs, etc, in general offer little doubt as to what was actually meant.

* ) No working gas chambers has ever been found.

Didn't you mention somewhere that you've visited Auschwitz? I don't know which one of the camps you visited but I suspect Birkenau, in which case you should have have seen a gas chamber with your own eyes. Denying that makes you either incredibly dense or legally blind.

* ) The Auschwitz "gas chamber" was in reality nothing but an air raid shelter when the Russians entered the camp and it has been modified by tearing out everything inside and putting a few holes in the ceiling, as admitted by Dr. Piper (head of the Auschwitz museum)

You might want to read this. It contains Dr Piper's response to the investigator, David Cole. Here's the intro of the article:

David Cole has produced a videotape which filmed the director of the
Auschwitz State Museum apparently admitting that the gas-chamber
known as "Krema I" was constructed after the war ended, on the direct
order of Stalin. In a letter to Nizkor's Ken McVay, Dr. Piper explicitly
denies making any such statement. Foner (Foner, Samuel P. "Major
Historical Fact Uncovered" SPOTLIGHT Vol. XIX, Number 2, January 11,
1993) tells us:

The videotape on which Piper makes his revelations was taken in
mid-1992 by a young Jewish investigator, David Cole. It has
just been released, on January 1, 1993, although Cole announced
his project at the 11th International Revisionist Conference at
Irvine, California last October.

The small gas chamber of Krema I was used for gassing for a short
time, and then converted into an air-raid shelter; after the war,
it was reconstructed to look as it did when it was used for
gassing, as Dr. Piper notes in his letter of response to the Cole
video.

But do read the whole article.

* ) The vast majority of SS-men up to the very end of their life reject the idea that Hitler wanted to murder Jews both in public and in private.
* ) Höss used an inflated number for the amount of Jews that died at Auschwitz during his testimony to corroberate the claim that 4 million died at Auschwitz. Currently, the official death toll of Auschwitz is about 1,500,000. This obvious mistake is likely the result of torture as there are various indications that Höss was tortured

You might want to read this, re Höss's memoirs.

* ) Most of the camp inmates only mention "gas chambers" as something they heard about. Only a tiny number of witnesses mentions having witnessed them first hand and many of these witnesses are proven liars. One of the most laughable examples is Avraham Bomba, who stars in the propapaganda film "Shoah".

It's pretty obvious even to the most casual observer that there would be very few first-hand accounts of the gas chambers from surviving inmates. Funny how you state the few survivor's accounts are "laughable" but do not say why, or show how they were proven to be liars.

* ) Red Cross reports from during WW2 found no evidence of mass murders in any of the camps. They did, however, find cases of starvation and typhus that were blamed destruction of German transports and transportation lines by allied bombings.
* ) Autopsy reports on the piles of dead bodies in Bergen-Belsen and Dachau (used to make the most horrific Holocaust pictures) indicate typcus and starvation as the main causes of death.
* ) Concentration camp documents show various attempts to save people (including Jews) from typhus and starvation.

So you don't know what was done with most of the dead bodies from the gas chambers? Cremation was one option, mass burial another. Consider the time frame: Treblinka's gas chamber, to take but one example, ceased operation in late 1943, and the victims had been disposed of long before the camp actually fell into Allied hands.

* ) Using bullets would have been a much more efficient way of exterminating an entire people. It makes no sense to use cyanide gas for this purpose, even ignoring the fact that Germans were and still are known for their efficiency.

They tried that, silly. That, and lots of other methods. Why do you think it's called the FINAL solution? But ffs, do the math and consider your own silliness. There was a war effort going on, too.

* ) Insufficient traces of cyanide have been found in any of the so-called "gas chambers" for them to have been used as such
* ) ....

You might want to read this:

http://www.holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/not-the-science/

Those above are just a handful of the many arguments used by Holocaust Revisionists to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the claim of genocide on the Jews by the Germans is a propaganda hoax. If you actually cared to do some reading on the topic, you'd know....

I have. You are a kook, as are the "academics" you so admire. Try http://www.holocaust-history.org/denial/revisionism-qa.shtml.

Not really.

A pen name of Germar Rudolf, one of your fellow kooks. Rudolf used references to articles by this Dr Konrad to back up his work. He's got others as well. It's fucking hilarious but also a little sad since kooks like you actually buy his thinly veiled neo-nazi bullshit.

Mocking a man for making spelling errors in his third language is as ridiculous as it gets.

Actually, your claims are just about as ridiculous as it gets. Your spelling error is telling but of no real consequence. And anyway, English isn't my first language either.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #101 on: July 13, 2008, 07:13:29 PM »
Quote from: IlluSionS667

Okay, I'm assuming this means you're ditching your whole glorious-history-of-empire, back-to-the-chimps theory and judging only by the governments you approve of that still exist today.

Can you name any such country where the suicide rates have even been measured with any degree of scientific accuracy? Feel free to provide them, otherwise suicide rate is not useful to your argument at all.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: July 13, 2008, 11:41:40 PM »

It's pretty obvious even to the most casual observer that there would be very few first-hand accounts of the gas chambers from surviving inmates. Funny how you state the few survivor's accounts are "laughable" but do not say why, or show how they were proven to be liars.

* ) ....

Very interesting read, Odeon.

Here is an eyewitness, Dr. Nyiszli, who saw a working gas chamber, Illusion:

The Auschwitz prisoner Dr. Nyiszli describes the scene: [49]

An SS officer and a SDG (Sanitätsdienstgefreiter: Deputy Health Service Officer) stepped out of the car. The Deputy Health Officer held four green sheet-iron canisters. He advanced across the grass, where every thirty yards, short concrete pipes jutted up from the ground. Having donned his gas mask, he lifted the lid of the pipe, which was also made of concrete. He opened one of the cans and poured the contents - a mauve granulated material - into the opening. The granulated substance fell in a lump to the bottom. The gas it produced escaped through the perforations, and within a few seconds filled the room in which the deportees were stacked. Within five minutes everybody was dead. [...]

In order to be certain of their business the two gas-butchers waited another five minutes. Then they lighted cigarettes and drove off in their car. [...]

The ventilators, patented "Exhator" system, quickly evacuated the gas from the room, but in the crannies between the dead and the cracks of the doors small pockets of it always remained. Even two hours later it caused a suffocating cough. For that reason the Sonderkommando group which first moved into the room was equipped with gas masks. Once again the room was powerfully lighted, revealing a horrible spectacle.

(The cough was surely caused by the Zyklon warning indicator, a lachrymatory irritant. For safety reasons, the warning was designed to be noticeable even at low levels of cyanide. Eyewitnesses untrained in handling of Zyklon would probably not know this. Although there were some shipments of Zyklon without the warning agent, the use of such Zyklon was not universal.)

Here is another account of the gas chamber at Auschwitz:

Zyklon Introduction Columns
by Jamie McCarthy
and Mark Van Alstine

Introduction
At Auschwitz-Birkenau, in the gas chambers of crematoria II and III, Zyklon-B was poured in through holes in the roof. After early experiments with this poison, the camp staff had learned that it was important to allow the pellets of Zyklon to be removed after the victims' death, and also to spread them to increase the speed of outgassing.

The solution to these problems was a wire mesh column, which ran from the floor up through the roof. An SS man, wearing a gas mask and standing on the roof, would pour the pellets into the top of the column and place a wooden cover over it. The pellets fell into an inner wire mesh basket, which held them as they released their poison into the gas chamber.

After the mass murder was complete, the cover was opened, the basket was pulled up, and the Zyklon expelled the remainder of its poison harmlessly into the open air. Meanwhile, the ventilation of the gas chamber and the cremation of the corpses could begin.

These columns are listed in the inventory of crematorium II, March 31, 1943, as "wire-mesh insertion devices" (Drahtnetzeinschiebvorrichtung) with "wooden covers" (Holzblenden).

Schematic
Below is a schematic cross-section of the introduction column, viewed from the side. Each of the measurements has been collected from various eyewitness testimonial sources; they have been synthesized into this drawing. The measurements shown are the best approximations of those sources, but should not be considered to be exact to the centimeter.

Sources: Gutman, Yisrael, and Michael Berenbaum, Anatomy of the Auschwitz Death Camp, 1994; Pressac, Jean-Claude, Auschwitz: Technique and Operation of the Gas Chambers, Beate Klarsfeld Foundation, New York, 1989.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sketch
Michal Kula, a former prisoner who worked in the metalworking shop of the Auschwitz-Birkenau camp, gave a deposition describing the introduction columns in June 1945. Below is a sketch illustrating what he described in that deposition. The captions are from Jean-Claude Pressac's book Auschwitz: Technique and Operation of the Gas Chambers, which was originally published in French; the translations are below.

This sketch shows the smaller "wire basket," above the column into which it was inserted. This "movable part" is what actually held the pellets of Zyklon as they gave off the poison gas, and is what was pulled up once the gassing operation was complete.

Translations:

PARTIE MOBILE
   MOVABLE PART

Coiffe en tôle
   Metal cap

Intervalle separant le tube en tôle du 3ème tamis: 25 mm
   Space between the metal tube and the third lattice: 25 mm

Troisième tamis intérieur à maille de 1 mm de côté
   Third, innermost, lattice of 1 mm mesh

Tube en fine tôle zinguée de 15 cm de côté
   Thin galvanized metal tube, 15 cm square

PARTIE FIXE
   FIXED PART

Pièce de métal reliant les 1er et 2ème tamis
   Metal strip joining the first and second lattices

Premier tamis extérieur en fil de 3 mm de diamètre et de maille de 45 mm de côté
   First, external, lattice of 3 mm diameter wire, 45 mm mesh

Deuxième tamis intérieur à maille de 25 mm de côté
   Second, interior, lattice of 25 mm mesh

3 m environ
   Approximately 3 m

Cornières de 50 x 50 x 10 mm
   Angle irons, 50 x 50 x 10 mm

Source: Pressac, Jean-Claude, Auschwitz: Technique and Operation of the Gas Chambers, Beate Klarsfeld Foundation, New York, 1989, p. 487.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erber's Testimony
In 1981, historian Gerald Fleming spoke to former SS-Sergeant Major Josef Houstek, who had changed his name to Josef Erber after serving at Auschwitz. Erber described the columns as appearing slightly different:

In each of these gassing areas [of the crematoria [II and III] in Birkenau] were two ducts: in each duct, four iron pipes ran from the floor to the roof. These were encased with steel mesh wire and inside there was a tin canister with a low rim. Attached to this tin was a wire by which it could be pulled up to the roof. When the lids were lifted, one could pull up the tin canister and shake the gas crystals into it. Then the canister was lowered, and the lid closed. 6

6. Prisoner Josef Erber to author, 14 September 1981.

The "four iron pipes" are presumably the four corners around which the outside mesh was wrapped. The tin canister lowered by a wire may be an earlier, or later, version of the inside "wire basket" described by Kula.

Source: Fleming, Gerald, Hitler and the Final Solution, 1984, p. 188.

Tauber's Description
Henryk Tauber gave a deposition in May 1945 which included a description of the columns:

The side of these pillars, which went up through the roof, were of heavy wire mesh. Inside this grid, there was another of finer mesh and inside that a third of very fine mesh. Inside this last mesh cage there was a removable can which was pulled out with a wire to recover the pellets from which the gas had evaporated.

[...]

The undressing room and the gas chamber were covered first with a concrete slab then with a layer of soil sown with grass. There were four small chimneys, the openings through which the gas was thrown in that rose above the gas chamber.

Source: Pressac, Jean-Claude, op.cit., p. 484.

Aerial View
Allied reconnaissance planes gained the military ability to overfly the Auschwitz area in mid-1944. The nearby IG Farben plant produced synthetic rubber and oil, and was of military interest for that reason, but several photographs were also taken of the Birkenau camp. On August 25, 1944, a plane captured this view of Birkenau, including the gas chambers of crematoria II and III.

On this photograph, crematorium II is in the rectangle at middle-right, and crematorium III is at the lower right. North is to the bottom.

Below, an enlargement of the same photograph shows the building of crematorium II. At bottom, the crematorium chimney casts a long shadow. Extending up (south) from the building is the underground gas chamber, Leichenkeller 1. Four dark patches are visible, corresponding to the four "little chimneys" of the introduction columns.

Source: U.S. National Archives, Record Group 317 - Auschwitz Box Envelope 17 / Security Set - CIA Annotated Negative #17, photograph of August 25, 1944.

Ground View
Below is a ground view of the same crematorium, looking north from its south. On the right is the crematorium building with its chimney visible. Jean-Claude Pressac places the date of this photograph between February 9 and 11, 1943. The building is still being constructed and will not be completed until late March 1943.

The gas chamber Leichenkeller 1, just to the right of the train's smokestack, extends toward the camera and slightly to the right.

Below, an enlargement from the same photograph shows the gas chamber. Like the rest of the building, it is under construction. It has not yet been covered with earth, making the "little chimneys" look taller than they would end up being.

Careful photographic analysis has shown that the two dark short vertical shadows, under the middle window in this photo, are the two southernmost "little chimneys." (The dark rectangle to their right appears to be against the wall of the building, behind the gas chamber. It is unknown what the shorter, lighter-gray shadow is to their left. The light vertical lines in front of the gas chamber are fenceposts.) The third "little chimney" is behind the smokestack, and a top corner of the fourth can barely be seen, just to the left of the smokestack, and mostly obscured by the mound of snow-covered earth. From this angle, their placement is staggered due to the east-west alternation.

Source: Pressac, Jean-Claude, Auschwitz: Technique and Operation of the Gas Chambers, Beate Klarsfeld Foundation, New York, 1989, p. 340. Cited by Pressac as PMO neg. no. 20995/494, Kamann series. And Keren, Daniel, Jamie McCarthy, and Harry W. Mazal, Holocaust and Genocide Studies, Oxford University Press, Vol. 18, No. 1, Spring 2004, pp. 68ff.: "The Ruins of the Gas Chambers: A Forensic Investigation of Crematoriums at Auschwitz I and Auschwitz-Birkenau."

A Similar Vent
A rare photograph of a similar introduction vent from Majdanek, not Auschwitz, has been preserved. Majdanek was also a camp where mass gassings were performed.

When the Red Army arrived in July 1944 the soldiers found huge warehouses spilling over with goods. They discovered dead bodies and further evidence of a full range of atrocities, which they publicized immediately to the world presses.

(Feig, Konnilyn, Hitler's Death Camps, 1979, p. 330.)

A Soviet army man posed for this photograph, holding the device's cover, standing next to the device itself. It was published in the London press in October 1944. It is unknown how similar this actually looked to the "little chimneys" of Auschwitz-Birkenau.

Source: The Illustrated London News, October 14, 1944, p. 442.

Holocaust-Deniers
Holocaust-deniers reject that these columns even existed. The convergence of this evidence, including the compelling testimonies giving details before corroborating documentary evidence was unearthed, is ignored.

Kula's and Tauber's depositions describing the "wire-mesh insertion devices," decades before the corroborating documentary evidence was discovered in the archives, cannot be explained away. Houstek/Erber's description of the same devices, also before that evidence was discovered, is also a powerful corroboration.

Deniers will likely argue that the minor differences in their descriptions mean we should ignore them. But should we really expect to find identical accounts? The prisoners gave their descriptions months after the fact; the perpetrator, 35 years later. That may account for some of the difference. Just as importantly, we do not know if the Nazis in charge of the gassing operation tried slightly different types of equipment from time to time.

Indeed, if all three descriptions were exactly alike, we might suspect that the later account was copied from the earlier ones. Because they are not, we know that here are three separate eyewitnesses to these items.

Holocaust-deniers reject the validity of the aerial photographs, claiming that the four dark spots on the roof of each gas chamber were retouchings added by the CIA or some other conspiracy. John Ball, who has no expertise in interpreting aerial photographs, suggests either that hypothesis or, alternatively, that the dark spots were flowerpots sitting on each gas chamber.

The objects shown on the roof in the ground photo, say some deniers, are ordinary boxes of construction material.

Deniers also claim that there is no evidence of four holes in the roof of each gas chamber. Because the chambers were dynamited in an attempt to hide evidence of mass murder from the approaching Soviet army, the roofs have collapsed and it is difficult to tell in the rubble what is a hole and what is not. Later this year, an essay on this website will address this question in detail.

Finally, Holocaust-deniers intentionally confuse the solid support columns for the gas chamber roof with the wire-mesh columns. As obvious evidence of their crimes, the latter would have been removed by the Nazis from the gas chambers before they were blown up. Ludicrously, deniers show photos of the solid columns as proof that the wire-mesh columns never existed.

Such feeble attempts to rewrite history do not stand.

Thanks go to Holocaust History Project volunteer Harry Mazal for research assistance.

By the way, here is a photo of a stockpile of Zyklon B at Majdanek.

Here is a close-up:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #103 on: July 14, 2008, 03:23:43 AM »

* ) ....

Very interesting read, Odeon.

The Auschwitz prisoner Dr. Nyiszli describes the scene: [49]

An SS officer and a SDG (Sanitätsdienstgefreiter: Deputy Health Service Officer) stepped out of the car. The Deputy Health Officer held four green sheet-iron canisters. He advanced across the grass, where every thirty yards, short concrete pipes jutted up from the ground. Having donned his gas mask, he lifted the lid of the pipe, which was also made of concrete. He opened one of the cans and poured the contents - a mauve granulated material - into the opening. The granulated substance fell in a lump to the bottom. The gas it produced escaped through the perforations, and within a few seconds filled the room in which the deportees were stacked. Within five minutes everybody was dead. [...]

In order to be certain of their business the two gas-butchers waited another five minutes. Then they lighted cigarettes and drove off in their car. [...]

The ventilators, patented "Exhator" system, quickly evacuated the gas from the room, but in the crannies between the dead and the cracks of the doors small pockets of it always remained. Even two hours later it caused a suffocating cough. For that reason the Sonderkommando group which first moved into the room was equipped with gas masks. Once again the room was powerfully lighted, revealing a horrible spectacle.

(The cough was surely caused by the Zyklon warning indicator, a lachrymatory irritant. For safety reasons, the warning was designed to be noticeable even at low levels of cyanide. Eyewitnesses untrained in handling of Zyklon would probably not know this. Although there were some shipments of Zyklon without the warning agent, the use of such Zyklon was not universal.)

Zyklon Introduction Columns
by Jamie McCarthy
and Mark Van Alstine

Introduction
At Auschwitz-Birkenau, in the gas chambers of crematoria II and III, Zyklon-B was poured in through holes in the roof. After early experiments with this poison, the camp staff had learned that it was important to allow the pellets of Zyklon to be removed after the victims' death, and also to spread them to increase the speed of outgassing.

The solution to these problems was a wire mesh column, which ran from the floor up through the roof. An SS man, wearing a gas mask and standing on the roof, would pour the pellets into the top of the column and place a wooden cover over it. The pellets fell into an inner wire mesh basket, which held them as they released their poison into the gas chamber.

After the mass murder was complete, the cover was opened, the basket was pulled up, and the Zyklon expelled the remainder of its poison harmlessly into the open air. Meanwhile, the ventilation of the gas chamber and the cremation of the corpses could begin.

These columns are listed in the inventory of crematorium II, March 31, 1943, as "wire-mesh insertion devices" (Drahtnetzeinschiebvorrichtung) with "wooden covers" (Holzblenden).

Schematic
Below is a schematic cross-section of the introduction column, viewed from the side. Each of the measurements has been collected from various eyewitness testimonial sources; they have been synthesized into this drawing. The measurements shown are the best approximations of those sources, but should not be considered to be exact to the centimeter.

Sources: Gutman, Yisrael, and Michael Berenbaum, Anatomy of the Auschwitz Death Camp, 1994; Pressac, Jean-Claude, Auschwitz: Technique and Operation of the Gas Chambers, Beate Klarsfeld Foundation, New York, 1989.

Sketch
Michal Kula, a former prisoner who worked in the metalworking shop of the Auschwitz-Birkenau camp, gave a deposition describing the introduction columns in June 1945. Below is a sketch illustrating what he described in that deposition. The captions are from Jean-Claude Pressac's book Auschwitz: Technique and Operation of the Gas Chambers, which was originally published in French; the translations are below.

This sketch shows the smaller "wire basket," above the column into which it was inserted. This "movable part" is what actually held the pellets of Zyklon as they gave off the poison gas, and is what was pulled up once the gassing operation was complete.

Translations:

PARTIE MOBILE
   MOVABLE PART

Coiffe en tôle
   Metal cap

Intervalle separant le tube en tôle du 3ème tamis: 25 mm
   Space between the metal tube and the third lattice: 25 mm

Troisième tamis intérieur à maille de 1 mm de côté
   Third, innermost, lattice of 1 mm mesh

Tube en fine tôle zinguée de 15 cm de côté
   Thin galvanized metal tube, 15 cm square

PARTIE FIXE
   FIXED PART

Pièce de métal reliant les 1er et 2ème tamis
   Metal strip joining the first and second lattices

Premier tamis extérieur en fil de 3 mm de diamètre et de maille de 45 mm de côté
   First, external, lattice of 3 mm diameter wire, 45 mm mesh

Deuxième tamis intérieur à maille de 25 mm de côté
   Second, interior, lattice of 25 mm mesh

3 m environ
   Approximately 3 m

Cornières de 50 x 50 x 10 mm
   Angle irons, 50 x 50 x 10 mm

Source: Pressac, Jean-Claude, Auschwitz: Technique and Operation of the Gas Chambers, Beate Klarsfeld Foundation, New York, 1989, p. 487.

Erber's Testimony
In 1981, historian Gerald Fleming spoke to former SS-Sergeant Major Josef Houstek, who had changed his name to Josef Erber after serving at Auschwitz. Erber described the columns as appearing slightly different:

In each of these gassing areas [of the crematoria [II and III] in Birkenau] were two ducts: in each duct, four iron pipes ran from the floor to the roof. These were encased with steel mesh wire and inside there was a tin canister with a low rim. Attached to this tin was a wire by which it could be pulled up to the roof. When the lids were lifted, one could pull up the tin canister and shake the gas crystals into it. Then the canister was lowered, and the lid closed. 6

6. Prisoner Josef Erber to author, 14 September 1981.

The "four iron pipes" are presumably the four corners around which the outside mesh was wrapped. The tin canister lowered by a wire may be an earlier, or later, version of the inside "wire basket" described by Kula.

Source: Fleming, Gerald, Hitler and the Final Solution, 1984, p. 188.

Tauber's Description
Henryk Tauber gave a deposition in May 1945 which included a description of the columns:

The side of these pillars, which went up through the roof, were of heavy wire mesh. Inside this grid, there was another of finer mesh and inside that a third of very fine mesh. Inside this last mesh cage there was a removable can which was pulled out with a wire to recover the pellets from which the gas had evaporated.

[...]

The undressing room and the gas chamber were covered first with a concrete slab then with a layer of soil sown with grass. There were four small chimneys, the openings through which the gas was thrown in that rose above the gas chamber.

Source: Pressac, Jean-Claude, op.cit., p. 484.

Aerial View
Allied reconnaissance planes gained the military ability to overfly the Auschwitz area in mid-1944. The nearby IG Farben plant produced synthetic rubber and oil, and was of military interest for that reason, but several photographs were also taken of the Birkenau camp. On August 25, 1944, a plane captured this view of Birkenau, including the gas chambers of crematoria II and III.

On this photograph, crematorium II is in the rectangle at middle-right, and crematorium III is at the lower right. North is to the bottom.

Below, an enlargement of the same photograph shows the building of crematorium II. At bottom, the crematorium chimney casts a long shadow. Extending up (south) from the building is the underground gas chamber, Leichenkeller 1. Four dark patches are visible, corresponding to the four "little chimneys" of the introduction columns.

Source: U.S. National Archives, Record Group 317 - Auschwitz Box Envelope 17 / Security Set - CIA Annotated Negative #17, photograph of August 25, 1944.

Ground View
Below is a ground view of the same crematorium, looking north from its south. On the right is the crematorium building with its chimney visible. Jean-Claude Pressac places the date of this photograph between February 9 and 11, 1943. The building is still being constructed and will not be completed until late March 1943.

The gas chamber Leichenkeller 1, just to the right of the train's smokestack, extends toward the camera and slightly to the right.

Below, an enlargement from the same photograph shows the gas chamber. Like the rest of the building, it is under construction. It has not yet been covered with earth, making the "little chimneys" look taller than they would end up being.

Careful photographic analysis has shown that the two dark short vertical shadows, under the middle window in this photo, are the two southernmost "little chimneys." (The dark rectangle to their right appears to be against the wall of the building, behind the gas chamber. It is unknown what the shorter, lighter-gray shadow is to their left. The light vertical lines in front of the gas chamber are fenceposts.) The third "little chimney" is behind the smokestack, and a top corner of the fourth can barely be seen, just to the left of the smokestack, and mostly obscured by the mound of snow-covered earth. From this angle, their placement is staggered due to the east-west alternation.

Source: Pressac, Jean-Claude, Auschwitz: Technique and Operation of the Gas Chambers, Beate Klarsfeld Foundation, New York, 1989, p. 340. Cited by Pressac as PMO neg. no. 20995/494, Kamann series. And Keren, Daniel, Jamie McCarthy, and Harry W. Mazal, Holocaust and Genocide Studies, Oxford University Press, Vol. 18, No. 1, Spring 2004, pp. 68ff.: "The Ruins of the Gas Chambers: A Forensic Investigation of Crematoriums at Auschwitz I and Auschwitz-Birkenau."

A Similar Vent
A rare photograph of a similar introduction vent from Majdanek, not Auschwitz, has been preserved. Majdanek was also a camp where mass gassings were performed.

When the Red Army arrived in July 1944 the soldiers found huge warehouses spilling over with goods. They discovered dead bodies and further evidence of a full range of atrocities, which they publicized immediately to the world presses.

(Feig, Konnilyn, Hitler's Death Camps, 1979, p. 330.)

A Soviet army man posed for this photograph, holding the device's cover, standing next to the device itself. It was published in the London press in October 1944. It is unknown how similar this actually looked to the "little chimneys" of Auschwitz-Birkenau.

Source: The Illustrated London News, October 14, 1944, p. 442.

Holocaust-Deniers
Holocaust-deniers reject that these columns even existed. The convergence of this evidence, including the compelling testimonies giving details before corroborating documentary evidence was unearthed, is ignored.

Kula's and Tauber's depositions describing the "wire-mesh insertion devices," decades before the corroborating documentary evidence was discovered in the archives, cannot be explained away. Houstek/Erber's description of the same devices, also before that evidence was discovered, is also a powerful corroboration.

Deniers will likely argue that the minor differences in their descriptions mean we should ignore them. But should we really expect to find identical accounts? The prisoners gave their descriptions months after the fact; the perpetrator, 35 years later. That may account for some of the difference. Just as importantly, we do not know if the Nazis in charge of the gassing operation tried slightly different types of equipment from time to time.

Indeed, if all three descriptions were exactly alike, we might suspect that the later account was copied from the earlier ones. Because they are not, we know that here are three separate eyewitnesses to these items.

Holocaust-deniers reject the validity of the aerial photographs, claiming that the four dark spots on the roof of each gas chamber were retouchings added by the CIA or some other conspiracy. John Ball, who has no expertise in interpreting aerial photographs, suggests either that hypothesis or, alternatively, that the dark spots were flowerpots sitting on each gas chamber.

The objects shown on the roof in the ground photo, say some deniers, are ordinary boxes of construction material.

Deniers also claim that there is no evidence of four holes in the roof of each gas chamber. Because the chambers were dynamited in an attempt to hide evidence of mass murder from the approaching Soviet army, the roofs have collapsed and it is difficult to tell in the rubble what is a hole and what is not. Later this year, an essay on this website will address this question in detail.

Finally, Holocaust-deniers intentionally confuse the solid support columns for the gas chamber roof with the wire-mesh columns. As obvious evidence of their crimes, the latter would have been removed by the Nazis from the gas chambers before they were blown up. Ludicrously, deniers show photos of the solid columns as proof that the wire-mesh columns never existed.

Such feeble attempts to rewrite history do not stand.

Thanks go to Holocaust History Project volunteer Harry Mazal for research assistance.

Here is a close-up:

I hate to say this, but from a doubters perspective, all you have done is shown they were killing. They are going to argue that it was rabbits in the chambers, its probably better to bring out the people photos:

Still not convinced Illusion...?

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #104 on: July 14, 2008, 04:15:22 AM »
I mock anybody who gets full of themselves, claims perfection in thought and intellect and yet is as flawed and complicated as the people they complain about!

I'm only human, which means I'm flawed. I never implied I was perfect  :P

Your saying that doesn't make it so. You are the one who has something to prove, yet you haven't proven anything.

I don't have anything to prove. Many researchers have already proven this beyond reasonable doubt.

It's easier than I thought to get you off-balance. Do try to calm down.

I was hardly agitated when I wrote that. I was merely pointing out the silliness of mocking a man for spelling mistakes in his third language.

And yes, I speak a few languages. What's your first?

My native tongue is Dutch, my second language is French, my third is English and my fourth is German. My knowledge of French could be better, though, and my knowlegde of German is only fairly basic. My girlfriend is fluent in all four languages, though.

Technically I could also add Latin to that list as I studied 6 years of Latin in high school, but I lost most of my knowledge of that language due to not using it.

So produce the evidence.

I already gave a few arguments. You could always do some reading if you want more.

Seems to me that most people disagree with your views, here and elsewhere, and that includes some of the architects behind the program you claim didn't exist.

Most contemporary people disagree with me because they've been indoctrinated from childhood with the claims that Germany mass-murdered the Jews. None of the so-called "architects" agree with this. Where are you getting this lie from?

You, as the resident Holocaust-denier, are in minority here, just as you are in the outside world, and your problem is that most people just aren't closet nazis or racists, easily swayed by some so-called academics using pseudonyms to back up their own lack of credibility, and so they won't automatically buy your bullshit even if you, on the surface, seem like a reasonable, if incredibly naive, young man. If you want to change something, you need to produce the evidence. The burden is on you.

What a load of rubbish...

Answer Pyraxis' question first. We're all dying to know.[/quote]

I'm not familiar with any suicide rates for civilisations that disappeared 3000 years ago, if that's what you want me to say. Suicide rates are but one indicator of overall happiness, so I fail to see why this is so relevant to you.

Statistics? I'd rather have your alternative version on what actually happened to the people that disappeared, then. And don't stop at the Jews. Plenty of other people disappeared, too. But please start by telling us what happened to these Jews (numbers are estimates from the US Holocaust Museum):

* Poland: 3,000,000
    * Soviet Union: 2,525,000
    * Romania: 980,000
    * Germany: 525,000
    * Hungary: 445,000
    * Czechoslovakia: 357,000
    * Great Britain: 300,000
    * Austria: 250,000
    * France: 220,000
    * Netherlands: 160,000
    * Lithuania: 155,000
    * Latvia: 95,000

These numbers are just pulled out of thin air. There is no proof for these figures. In fact, I've seen several Holocaust publications that use completely different figures. Coincidentally, however, the totals always approximate the magical number of 6,000,000, no matter how they're assembled.

Anyway, the total number of Jews in the world approximated 15,000,000 individuals both before and after the war. There is no room for 6,000,000 dead. While it is true that the number of Jews in continental Europe decreased significantly between 1933 and 1945, most of it was due to migration to countries like the US, the UK, Palestine, Australia or Canada.

Actually there's a lot of documentation left behind by the Nazis, from blueprints to photographs to films to memos. And, of course, witness accounts from all sides of the story.

There is indeed a lot of documentation and witness accounts. Those simply don't prove there ever was an extermination plan.

I think most of them used jargon such as "resettlement". They did realise that "extermination" wouldn't look good if the documents became public. The documentation left by the Nazis, the witnesses, photographs, etc, in general offer little doubt as to what was actually meant.

It offers little doubt indeed, at it all proves that "resettlement" meant resettlement and not extermination.

Didn't you mention somewhere that you've visited Auschwitz? I don't know which one of the camps you visited but I suspect Birkenau, in which case you should have have seen a gas chamber with your own eyes.

I've visited three camps :
* ) Auschwitz (Auschwitz I) : the so-called "gas chamber" you mentioned is little more than a basic empty room with a few holes in the ceiling. Dr. Piper (head of the Auschwitz museum) acknowledged that this room was in fact an air raid shelther when the Russians arrived in the camp and that it was modified quite crudely (tearing out all walls and putting holes in the ceiling) to make it look like a "gas chamber". Of course, officially the Russians just "re-constructed" the room.
* ) Birkenau (Auschwitz II) : all that is left of the so-called "gas chamber" is a pile of rubble.
* ) Majdanek : the gas chamber was just like in Auschwitz nothing but an empty room. Here too it looks like everything was torn out. Remarkable is the "operating room" located next to the "gas chamber" that was seperated from the "gas chamber" by nothing but a metal grid. If people had truely been gassed in the "gas chamber", this would have been fatal for the operator too. Another remarkable thing is that these rooms are located at quite a distance from the crematoria, requiring dead bodies to be transported between various inmates' barracks.

You should get your facts straight.

The videotape on which Piper makes his revelations was taken in
mid-1992 by a young Jewish investigator, David Cole. It has
just been released, on January 1, 1993, although Cole announced
his project at the 11th International Revisionist Conference at
Irvine, California last October.

The small gas chamber of Krema I was used for gassing for a short
time, and then converted into an air-raid shelter; after the war,
it was reconstructed to look as it did when it was used for
gassing, as Dr. Piper notes in his letter of response to the Cole
video.

I don't see where David Cole supposebly distorted Piper's claims. It is a fact that the room in question was nothing but an air raid shelter when the Russians arrived and that it was later modified to look as what the Russians thought a gas chamber would look like. There is, however, no evidence that the room in question had ever been anything but an air raid shelther before the Russians arrived in the camps. The fact that the room is not in its orriginal state is also something that's hidden from visiting tourists.

You might want to read this, re Höss's memoirs.

You might want to read Hoggan's rebutal of the Höss memoirs :

The concept of the death camp as a means of liquidating Jews returns us to Auschwitz. Poliakov's Harvest of Hate placed great stress on Polish lanquage memoirs, Wspomnienia, by Rudolf Hoess, which were later published in English as Commandant of Auschwitz (Cleveland, 1960). Hoess was the commander of what is supposed to have been the greatest death camp in world history.

The fact that these memoirs were published under Communist auspices makes it utterly impossible to, accept their authenticity without decisive reservations. Furthermore, the statements made by Hoess both to British security officers at Flensburg under third-degree conditions and under torture at Nuremberg makes it very difficult to believe that anything attributed to Hoess after his capture in 1946 bears much relation to actual facts. Even Gerald Reitlinger, who grasps at every straw to document the extermination program, rejects the Nuremberg trial testimony of Hoess as hopelessly untrustworthy.

The purpose in examining the Hoess material here is to decide to what extent, if any, a plausible narrative has been presented under Communist auspices. The atrocity photographs in the English-language edition are "supposed" to have been taken, by an "unknown SS man" who received "special permission." They were allegedly found by a Jewish woman in the Sudetenland and sold to the Jewish museum in Prague. There is nothing whatever about these photographs to render plausible their authenticity. They are undoubtedly akin to the pictures of the piles of corpses alleged to have been civilians slain by the Germans during their eastern campaigns during the First World War but were later proved to be Jews and others killed in pogroms carried out by the Russians under the Tsar, years before 1914.

The introduction to the American edition of Hoess's memoirs was written by the Germanophobe Lord (Edward F.) Russell of Liverpool. He is the author of The Scourge of the Swastika (N.Y., 1954) which contains a brief survey of the atrocity evidence presented at Nuremberg. The survey ends with obsolete claims about Dachau as a death camp. These claims about Dachau had been repudiated and disproved years before, by Cardinal Faulliaber of Munich.

Russell, after mentioning the fact, in introducing Hoess, that there were very few camps and prisoners in Germany at the outbreak of World War II, claimed that not less than five million Jews died in German concentration camps during the war. He discussed other estimates, and, after satisfying himself that he was between those who claim six million and those who claim four million, concluded: "The real number, however, will never be known". One can only add that he had no right to claim "not less than five million". One might have expected that there would be more interest than there apparently has been in persuading, even at this late date, such countries as the United States, Great Britain, the USSR, and the Communist satellites to count and report their Jewish populations.

The site at Auschwitz was allegedly selected for a concentration camp in 1940, in addition to the availability of good transportation facilities, because it was a fearfully

unhealthy place. This is totally untrue. The Neue Brockhaus for 1938 indicated a population of 12,000 in the town of Auschwitz including 3,000 Jews. Although the place was not a popular health resort, it did enjoy a reputation for a healthy and bracing Upper Silesian climate.

Hoess began the story of his life in convincing fashion with his account of a happy boyhood in the German Rhineland. His first disturbing experience was a violation of confessional by a Catholic priest who informed on him to his father for a minor dereliction. Hoess succeeded in joining the German army at an early age in 1916. He was sent to Turkey and served at the fronts in Iraq and 1?alestine. At the age of seventeen he was an NCO with extensive combat experience and the iron cross. He had his first love affair with a German nurse at the Wilhelma hospital in Palestine. The end of the war found him in Damascus. Three months of independent traveling at the head of a group of comrades brought him home and thus enabled him to escape the fate of internment.

Hoess was unable to adjust to the post-war life at home with his relatives, and he joined the Rossbach Freikorps for service in the East. Hoess was arrested on June 28, 1923, for participating in the murder of a Communist spy. He was sentenced to ten year's in prison on March 15, 1924, and was amnestied on July 14, 1928. Although he had a brief period of mental breakdown while in solitary confinement, Hoess emerged with the record of a model prisoner.

Hoess spent ten exciting days in Berlin with friends after his release before turning to farming. He believed that National Socialism would best serve the interests of Germany, and he had become Party Member no. 3240 at Munich as early as November, 1922. He joined the Artamanen farming fraternity, to which Himmler also belonged, in 1928. He married in 1929 and was persuaded by Himmler to join the SS. In 1934 he agreed to serve at the Dachau concentration camp.

At first, Hoess was bewildered by the philosophy of hostile reserve toward the prisoners at Dachau, which was indoctrinated into the SS guards by a local commandant, later replaced. Hoess himself had been a prisoner, and be tended to see all questions from the inmate's viewpoint. Nevertheless, he believed that the concentration camps were a necessary transitional phase in the consolidation of National Socialism, and he was greatly attracted to the black SS uniform as a symbol of quality and prestige. After a few years he was transferred to Sachsenhausen, where the atmosphere, was more favorable.

The outbreak of war in 1939 brought a new phase of experience to the SS men on concentration camp service. The enemies of Germany had sworn to annihilate the National Socialist Reich. It was a question of existence, and not merely of the fate of a few provinces. The SS were supposed to hold the ramparts of order until the return of peace and the formulation of a new code of laws. A high-ranking SS officer, whose laxity had made possible the escape of an important Communist prisoner, was executed by his comrades on direct orders from Himmler. This brought home the seriousness of the situation to all of the SS men at Sachsenhausen. Some of the prisoners were amnestied in 1939 when they agreed to serve in the German armed forces.

An untoward incident occurred in 1939 when some Cracow University professors were brought to Sachsenhausen, but they were released a few weeks later through intervention by Goering. Hoess had extensive contacts at Sachsenhausen with Pastor Martin Niemoeller, a much-respected opponent of National Socialism.

Hoess went to Auschwitz with high hopes early in 1940. There was no camp there as yet, but he hoped to organize a useful one which would make an important contribution to the German industrial war effort. He had always been idealistic and sensitive about prison conditions, and he hoped to establish housing and supply conditions for the prospective inmates which would be as normal as possible for wartime. Hoess ran into all the irritating obstacles of red tape and shortage of supplies in his early work of organizing the camp, and he bitterly criticized the inadequate qualifications of many of his colleagues.

Polish prisoners constituted the largest single group in the camp during the first two years, although many inmates were also brought to Auschwitz from Germany. Russian contingents began to arrive late in 1941 in poor condition after long marches. From mid-1942 the Jews constituted the main element in the camp. Hoess recalled that the small groups of Jews at Dachau had done very well with their canteen privileges in the early days of the system. There had been virtually no Jews at Sachsenhausen.

It is at this very point that the hitherto highly plausible Hoess narrative becomes highly questionable. The manner in which the alleged deliberate extermination of the Jews is described is most astonishing. A special large detachment of Jewish prisoners was allegedly formed. These men and women were to take charge of the contingents, either newly arrived or from within the camp area, who had been selected for destruction. The role of the SS was to be limited to the most general supervision and to the release of the Zyklon-B gas pellets through the shower fixtures of the supposed extermination sheds.

The actual taking of the clothes and the leading of the Jews into the pre-extermination sheds was to be done by this special group of Jews. Later they were to dispose of the bodies. If the "doomed" Jews resisted, they were beaten or forced to comply in other ways by the "privileged" Jews. Allegedly, the latter did their work so thoroughly that it was never necessary for the SS guards to intervene. Hence most of the SS personnel at the camp could be left in complete ignorance of the extermination action. Of course, no Jew would ever be found to claim to be a member of this infamous "special detachment." Hoess was released from his post at Auschwitz at the end of 1943, and he became a chief inspector of the entire concentration camp system. He supposedly concealed his earlier activities from his SS colleagues.

It should be pointed out that no Auschwitz inmate has ever personally claimed to have witnessed the actual operation of these so-called "gas chambers." The explanation has been that those who were victims did not survive, and those who were accomplices had good motives not to admit anything.

The Communist editors of the Hoess memoirs obviously did everything in their power to make the account plausible. Much effort was made to show that the individual in the SS counted for nothing, orders for everything. The evident timidity of Hoess in voicing his criticism of the hostile rather than friendly attitude of the SS leadership toward the Dachau prisoners in the early years was exploited to lend credence to the supposition that be would have been willing to accept any excesses, including the massacre of huge numbers, even millions, of captive Jews. The same account depicts Hoess as a highly sensitive and gifted man living a normal family life with his wife and children throughout his period at Auschwitz.

Hoess is supposed to have said that the Jehovah's Witnesses at Auschwitz favored death for all Jews because Jews were the enemies of Christ. This was a staggering slip on the part of the Communist editors. It must be remembered that a bitter struggle against the Jehovah's Witnesses is waged today by the Communists throughout all Satellite countries, and especially in the Soviet zone of Germany. One cannot escape the conclusion that this special defamation of the Jehovah's Witnesses was introduced by the Communist editors.

It is, hence, impossible to avoid the conclusion that these so-called memoirs of Hoess have been subjected to an editorial supervision by Communists and others sufficiently extensive to destroy their validity as an historical document. They have no more validity than the alleged Memoirs of Eichmann. The claim that there is a hand-written original of these supervised memoirs can scarcely be regarded as relevant. The Communists are notoriously successful in obtaining "confessions," and they possessed an amplitude of techniques which could be used to persuade Hoess to copy whatever was placed before him. The evidence of hand-writing in this case is no more convincing than the famous after-the-event gas chamber film of Joseph Zigman, "The Mill of Dealth," used at the Nuremberg Trial. The so-called Hoess memoirs end with the irrelevant statement that the Nuremberg documents had convinced the defendant that Germany was exclusively to blame for World War II.

It is important to note that Hermann Goering, who was exposed to the full brunt of the Nuremberg atrocity propaganda, failed to be convinced by it. Hans Fritzsche, The Sword in the Scales (London, 1953, p. 145) related that Goering, even after hearing the early Ohlendorf testimony on the Einsatzgruppen and the Hoess testimony on Auschwitz, remained firmly convinced that the mass extermination of Jews by firing squad and gas chamber was entirely propaganda fiction.

Fritzsche pondered this question, and he concluded that there had certainly been no thorough investigation of these monstrous charges. Fritzsche, who was acquitted at the trial, was a skilled propagandist. He recognized that the alleged massacre of the Jews was the main point in the indictment against all defendants. Ernst Kaltenbrunner, the SID (SS Security Service) chief, was on trial as main defendant for the SS because of the suicide of Himmler, just as Fritzsche was representing Goebbels for the same reason. Kaltenbrunner was no more convinced of the genocide charges than was Goering, and he confided to Fritzsche that the prosecution was scoring apparent successes because of their effective technique in coercing the witnesses and suppressing evidence. It was easier to seize a German and force him to make an incriminating confession by unmentionable tortures than to investigate the circumstances of an actual case.

It's pretty obvious even to the most casual observer that there would be very few first-hand accounts of the gas chambers from surviving inmates.

True. Yet, one often hears that there are millions of witnesses who "prove" the existence of "gas chambers", which is utter rubbish.

Funny how you state the few survivor's accounts are "laughable" but do not say why, or show how they were proven to be liars.

They are laughable because they're full of eg. impossibilities and inner contradictions. One of the most obvious examples is Avraham Bomba (the barber of Treblinka), whom I already mentioned earlier. See this page for details.

So you don't know what was done with most of the dead bodies from the gas chambers? Cremation was one option, mass burial another. Consider the time frame: Treblinka's gas chamber, to take but one example, ceased operation in late 1943, and the victims had been disposed of long before the camp actually fell into Allied hands.

How is this an argument against the fact that everything points to typhus and starvation as main causes of death in the camps? What is the evidence that mass gassing took place? Where are all the ashes and mass graves? If the German ways of disposing bodies were even half as efficient as Holocaust propagandists claim, why didn't they clean up all those bodies at Bergen-Belsen and Dachau? Why did the Americans literally stumble on piles of dead (with autopsy showing typhus and starvation as causes) if they could have disposed of these bodies so easily?

They tried that, silly. That, and lots of other methods. Why do you think it's called the FINAL solution? But ffs, do the math and consider your own silliness. There was a war effort going on, too.

Are you saying that transporting people thousand miles away and gassing them to death was more efficient than just shooting them in the head?

* ) ....

I guess here it's the word of one scientist against another.

I have. You are a kook, as are the "academics" you so admire. Try http://www.holocaust-history.org/denial/revisionism-qa.shtml.

What a load of rubbish again...

A more objective description of Holocaust Revisionists comes from Libertarian David Botsford :

The purpose of the present paper is not in any way to defend Holocaust denial, but simply to give an accurate description of what it is and what it is not, and to describe efforts in other countries to use the law against it. I will then put forward an argument, based on the nature of historical inquiry, in defence of the right of Holocaust revisionists (as they call themselves) to express their beliefs without civil or criminal law being brought into action against them. No part of this paper should be interpreted as either supporting or opposing any particular historical or other idea, except the universal right of freedom of expression and the free market in ideas. I am essentially adding factual information and arguments to the position already taken, as we have seen above, by various public figures. My concern is that a form of censorship may come in by the back door through the Rune case which would have a devastating effect on intellectual freedom, the concept upon which, as Sir Karl Popper and numerous other philosophers have amply demonstrated, all human progress ultimately depends.

It is commonly believed that Holocaust revisionism is promoted solely by neo-Nazis, racists and anti-semites. While such individuals have certainly taken up such ideas and promoted them extensively, they did not initiate them. Most of the authors of books denying that the Holocaust occurred have no connection with such movements. Paul Rassinier was a French Socialist Party member and pacifist academic who was arrested in 1943 and imprisoned in the German concentration camps at Dora and Buchenwald for his non-violent activities in the French Resistance. After the war he was elected as a Socialist member of the Constituent Assembly, decorated by the French government for his work in the Resistance, and went on to write a series of books denying that the Nazis had carried out any policy of extermination in their concentration camps. Some Holocaust revisionists are academics, such as Professor Arthur R. Butz, associate professor of electrical engineering and computer science at Northwestern University, Illinois, and Dr Robert Faurisson, formerly professor of French literature at the University of Lyons-2, who have simply published their considered opinions based on the research they have carried out, and are not known to have any political affiliation or agenda. The best-known historian who has associated himself with these arguments is David Irving, author of numerous books about the second world war, and especially the Third Reich. In 1977, in his book Hitler's War, Irving argued that Hitler knew nothing about the extermination of the Jews, and he gradually became convinced that no such exterminations at all occurred in the concentration camps. Another is a retired German judge, Dr Wilhelm Staeglich, who claims to have been stationed at Auschwitz during the war, and who wrote a book arguing that no exterminations occurred there. Another is Fred A. Leuchter, an American specialist in execution technology, who visited Auschwitz and wrote a report stating that the building presented to visitors at Auschwitz as a homicidal gas chamber could not have been used for that purpose. There are Palestinian, Moroccan, Saudi Arabian, South American and Japanese Holocaust revisionists, as well as American blacks associated with the Nation of Islam. In France, Jean-Gabriel Cohn-Bendit and Claude Karnoouh are both Jewish Holocaust revisionists with left-wing political beliefs. Bezalel Chaim, of the Revisionist Press of Brooklyn, is an American Jew who argues that the Holocaust "myth", as he calls it, has created divisions between Jews and Gentiles, encouraged a belligerent ancient alien nationalism, and is used to justify the Israeli oppression of the Arabs. (David Cole, another American Jew, produced a video about Auschwitz which claimed that no gassings occurred there, but has since recanted his views and now accepts that the Holocaust occurred.) Extraordinary as it may seem, the late Josef Ginsburg, a German Jew who spent the entire second world war in Germany and Romania, and who was imprisoned in several Nazi concentration camps, wrote several books under the pseudonym J. G. Burg denying that any extermination of the Jews had been carried out by the Nazis. Professor Pierre Vidal-Naquet, the most outspoken French academic critic of the Holocaust revisionists, states that:

In several countries ... revisionism is the speciality not of the racist and anti-Semitic extreme right, but of several groups of individuals coming from the extreme left. This is the case in Sweden following the intervention on Robert Faurisson's behalf of the extreme left-wing sociologist Jan Myrdal, whose intervention was on behalf not merely of the man but, in part, of his ideas; in Australia, following the action of the former secretary of the Victorian Council for Civil Liberties, John Bennett; and even in Italy, where a small Marxist libertarian group invokes its debt to Paul Rassinier. (11)

Other Holocaust revisionists are American libertarians who have associated themselves with the Institute for Historical Review (IHR), the California-based organisation which denies that the Holocaust occurred, as well as promoting other revisionist views about twentieth-century history. Professor James J. Martin, the author of numerous studies of nineteenth-century libertarianism and anarchism, as well as revisionist studies of the two world wars and the cold war, and who has contributed three times to the Encyclopedia Britannica, is closely associated with the IHR. The IHR has published one of his books, The Man Who Invented Genocide, a biography of Raphael Lemkin, who coined the term "genocide" to describe what the Nazis were doing to the Jews in wartime Europe. The radical libertarian Samuel Edward Konkin III is also a supporter of the IHR, has spoken at its conferences and provided a platform for Holocaust revisionism in his magazine New Libertarian, although I do not know his exact position, if any, on the Holocaust. L. A. Rollins, the American author of the philosophical pamphlet The Myth of Natural Rights, which has caused considerable controversy in libertarian circles, is another Holocaust denier. It is difficult to classify Rollins' views in terms of conventional political labels, but he is an anti-authoritarian individualist and certainly no kind of National Socialist or fascist.

One of the most active American Holocaust revisionists is Bradley R. Smith, a libertarian journalist and playwright who was convicted for selling a banned erotic novel, Henry Miller's Tropic of Cancer, in his Los Angeles bookshop in 1960-61. In 1983 his play The Man Who Stopped Paying, dealing with tax resistance, was favourably reviewed by the Los Angeles Times, which described it as the work of a "libertarian-anarchist". In 1979 he first became convinced that the Nazi extermination of the Jews never happened, as a result of reading an article by Professor Robert Faurisson which appeared in Le Monde. He subsequently formed the Committee for Open Debate on the Holocaust, and has promoted Holocaust revisionism on hundreds of radio and television talk shows, placed advertisements in college newspapers and spoken at universities throughout the US. In an interview with the radical American publisher Loompanics Unlimited, Smith explained his motives for doing so:

In 1960-61 I was arrested, jailed, tried and convicted of selling a book banned by the U.S. Government, Henry Miller's Tropic of Cancer. At that time the best people among the progressive forces supported my refusal to participate in censoring Miller's book in this country. Today it's the progressive forces who work with such dedication to suppress the Revisionist critique of the Holocaust orthodoxy. The progressive forces will go to the wall for sexual freedom. What they balk at is free inquiry into the foundations of their own world view. ... I reject the authoritarian ideal in every form, but particularly as it is expressed by the State. ... My interest is in the ideals of free inquiry, an open society and, if you will, my own moral being. As a writer, how do I stand aside from the issues that I see corrupting public discourse, and thus the lives of my friends and neighbors? As a man, how do I stand aside from them? ... Almost thirty years ago, the night I got the word that a bookseller on Hollywood Boulevard was going to be arrested and prosecuted for selling Miller's Tropic, my first reaction was to remove the book from my store window. When I went to the window to take the book out something caused me to pause. ... The next morning I took a walk along the Boulevard and looked over the display windows in the other bookshops. Tropic wasn't in any of the windows any longer. That was good enough for me. I went back to my own shop and climbed into the window but I couldn't bring myself to remove the display stack. ... That same afternoon I was arrested by a couple of L.A.'s finest in plain clothes and the stage was set for the longest civil trial to have taken place in the city up to that time.

It wasn't First Amendment idealism that made it impossible for me to remove Miller's book from my window. ... It made me ashamed to think of removing a book from my displays that I respected and that I had gotten so much pleasure and encouragement from. ... [W]hen the State put me to the test to declare myself publicly, I chose my heart's desire hands down and told the State to shove it along. ... I feel something similar for Revisionist scholarship. While I have no love for the work, to not stand up for it now that I know what it is would make me ashamed. That's why I can't "just drop the subject." Hostility is easy to face when the alternative is shame. (12)

A pen name of Germar Rudolf, one of your fellow kooks. Rudolf used references to articles by this Dr Konrad to back up his work. He's got others as well. It's fucking hilarious but also a little sad since kooks like you actually buy his thinly veiled neo-nazi bullshit.

So Rudolf used pseudonyms. That doesn't discredit what he was actually saying.

Besides that, the Botsford article illustrates how ridiculous it is to label Holocaust reviosinism as "neo-nazi bullshit".

Actually, your claims are just about as ridiculous as it gets.

What's ridiculous, is your pathetic counterarguments against my claims.

Your spelling error is telling but of no real consequence. And anyway, English isn't my first language either.

What's your first language, if I may ask?

About this testimony :

A deeper look into one of the most (in)famous Auschwitz eyewitnesses, Miklos Nyiszli,[34] is also worthwhile here, because when reading it carefully, it indirectly confirms Mattogno's assessments, although Mattogno himself went at length - and quite successfully so - to show that Nyiszli's testimony is a fraud otherwise.[35] Miklos Nyiszli's testimony had already been looked at cautiously by Paul Rassinier, who in April 1951 wrote a letter in regards to the early extracts of Nyiszli's writings published in French translation by Le Temps Modernes, only to receive an indirect answer the following October in the form of a letter from "Nyiszli" transmitted by Tibère Kremer. Rassinier was later informed that Nyiszli had died well before the initial French translation of his testimony was published, sometime around 1949-50. This did, for a time, set off a wave of speculation as to whether such a person had ever existed.[36] Eventually questions shifted to the disappearance of the "real Nyiszli." Also pertinent, though, is the query as to why so little interest was shown in Nyiszli by the official handlers of his book. The difference in style between Yehuda Bauer's foreword to Filip Müller's propaganda[37] novel[38] Eyewitness Auschwitz[39] versus Bruno Bettelheim's foreword and Richard Seaver's introduction with regards to Nyiszli is apparent. Bauer presents some brief sketchy outline of Müller's post-war life:[40]

"He returned to his Czechoslovak home after the war. A summary of his testimony was included in a book on Czechoslovakia in 1946 (published in English in 1966 as The Death Factory, by O. Kraus and E. Kulka). He was moved to write again by the effect of his testimony at the 'Auschwitz trial' at Frankfurt, in 1964. Afterwards he began writing up what he had jotted down, had it translated into German, then looked for a publisher."

No similar sketch is provided by Bettelheim or Seaver. Rather, they each combine amateur philosophy with references to Nyiszli's claimed war-time experience. Nor do they refer to any question hanging in the air of unknown post-war details. The closest thing to a biographical detail, produced by Seaver, is the reference to "his city, Oradea-Nagyvarad."[41] This raises some flags, if only just because the final page of a dissertation written under this name of Nyiszli claims that "I, Nicolaus Nyiszli, was born on June 17, 1901 in Simleul-Silvaniei," a locale that is distinctly to the northeast of Oradea-Nagyvarad. In addition, the book's first appearance seems to have been in the Budapest newspaper World from February 16 to April 5, 1947, with repeated references to a Hungarian doctor from Nagyvarad.[42] This blurring of 'where is he from and where did he go?' would normally excite curiosity from purported academics, yet it has clearly been buried as an issue in the various 'introductions' and advertisements.

On July 28, 1945, according to the records of the Nuremburg Tribunal, a deposition entitled "Deposition: Miklof Nyifcli A Physician from Nagyvarod in Hungary" was written by someone.[42] Though major doubts have been cast on the validity and the source of the Nuremberg Documents, we are generally meant to assume that this "Physician from Nagyvarod in Hungary" was, in fact, the same person with "Place of birth: Simleul, Rumania." Alternatively, if one was to cast dispersion on this early document as a possible fabrication by the Nuremberg Tribunal, then the query would have to be 'At what point did Nyiszli himself become a part of the project leading to the later book that came after the deposition, given that purported friends of his did claim to have witnessed him writing the book personally?' With this in mind, there's no denying that such an origin for the original document would explain much about the seeming errors in it. This would also explain such testimonial comments as "From the prisoner's doctors, of which we had several ones, I only knew Dr. Niczly by name. He was an imposing presence, a bit fat" by Milton Buki of Poland; and "a companion, who was helping with the carrying of the corpse, commented she had recognized Dr. Nyiszlit Miklos, a deported physician, as she said, she knew Nyiszlit still from Nagyvara" from Mrs. Jozsef Sabo of Hungary. This recurring of "Nagyvara" as a consistently recalled detail, even as the spelling of "Miklos Nyiszli" fluctuates, is highly consistent with a quick manufacture of evidence by a bureaucratic machine such as the Nuremberg Tribunal.

Even so, Nyiszli's book has been held up on many an occasion as a powerful example of "Holocaust testimony" and, as such, deserves to be noted. Some pertinent details to note are the following. When describing an alleged attempt by "860 members of the kommando to try and force their way out of the camp" on October 6, 1944, Nyiszli asserts:[43]

"The plans seemed all the more feasible to me for the simple reason that the only crematorium working was number one. And even it would knock off work at 6:00 P.M., which meant that the Sonderkommando night shift would not go on duty that evening."

Although made in the manner of an out-of-the-way comment, this would seem to reflect, even in a novel produced for political propaganda purposes, the reality that a 12-hour operating shift had been recommended on March 17, 1943, and that the crematoria were going dead nevertheless. In other words: Mattogno's maximized cremation figures are probably too high, because the crematories did not operate 24/7 - with some interruption for cleaning, maintenance, and repairs - as he assumed. According to Nyiszli, there was no need to have the crematories work around the clock...

Charles D. Provan is self-classified as being

"a revisionist and an exterminationist [...] who believes in the gas chambers. [...] Intrigued by the numerous criticisms of Dr. Nyiszli in the revisionist literature, I decided to undertake a study of his book to determine if it could be substantiated. I got more than I bargained for."

Provan can therefore not be called an 'official handler' of Nyiszli. Provan was able to contact his granddaughter Monica and obtain "Information about Nyiszli's subsequent life":[42]

"Dr. Nyiszli and his wife Margareta had one daughter, Susanna, born in 1929, while Dr. Nyiszli was attending medical school in Breslau. Susanna had indeed married a gentile, a Romanian cavalry officer, in 1952, and their daughter (and Nyiszli's granddaughter) Monica was born in 1955. Miklos Nyiszli passed away on May 5, 1956; his daughter Susanna passed away in 1983. Before his death, the Romanian secret police placed Nyiszli under investigation for 'cosmopolitanism,' perhaps in part because of his correspondence with people in the West. About fifteen years after Nyiszli's death, when Monica was around sixteen, the secret police confiscated some of his papers, including a map he had drawn of Birkenau. It was not returned."

This raises some questions in itself, since Nyiszli's harassment by the Rumanian secret police was never widely publicized in the manner of the Raoul Wallenberg legend,[44] not even during the Cold War at a time when Rabbi Meir Kahane received funding from the CIA's Jay Lovestone and the Syndicate's Meyer Lansky.[45] This was an era when the Holocaust Memorials across the United States were built with falsified versions of the Martin Niemoller quote,[46] falsifications which served the Cold Warriors and ancient aliens alike. One might easily have expected a campaign around Nyiszli's fate by Elie Wiesel. Instead, on the contrary, the introduction by Tibère Kremer in March 1951 gave the impression of a Hungarian Jew, not a Rumanian.[47] Even where the history of territorial shifts in World War I and the possession of what is now northern Rumania by what was until 1918 Austria-Hungary, is taken into account[48] as a technical point, it doesn't explain the absence of quick elaboration on this query of 'was Nyiszli Hungarian or Rumanian?' One would expect a brief commentary, similar to Bauer's note on Müller, to intersect Nyiszli in Rumania in the foreword and introduction to Nyiszli's assumed book.

Yet one possibly pertinent statement is furnished by the testimony of Grace Pratt, or rather of her friend. The latter has supposedly asserted:[49]

"Six days after Jack Ruby's funeral was publicized in the press, Grace called me very excited and said, 'I was just watching the news. They turned the TV camera on a ramp up to a plane loading for Israel from New York, and who do you think went up the ramp? I screamed to George in the other room, calling him and saying, 'Come quickly! Jack Ruby is boarding that plane!'' At the top of the ramp he stopped, turned around, and looking straight into the camera he tipped his hat and entered the plane."

However one wishes to ultimately assess this story, it points towards at least one plausible explanation in regards to Nyiszli. If Nyiszli really had become alienated from the Jewish community in his region after his record as a war-time collaborator with the enemy of that era, then he certainly would have had incentive to seek redemption. In the general time-frame for Nyiszli's death that was given originally to Rassinier, between the writing of Nyiszli's post-war manuscript and the initial French translation, Stalin was still going through a political motion in regards to his attitude towards Zionism. Starting with a secret Czech arms deal,[50] which supported the ancient alien settlers in Palestine in the 1948 war, Stalin moved towards the "Doctor's Plot."[51] But this political shift did not occur overnight. Although the version of Nyiszli being placed under the watch of the Rumanian Stalinist police for "cosmopolitanism" fits perfectly well within 1956, the image of Nyiszli, or someone writing in his name, being offered around 1949-50 a trip from Eastern Europe to Israel as part of an agreement that his book would support the general popular-frontist line of Moscow, and that Tel Aviv would help to market the book, is just as consistent as many another given explanation. To really answer these two related questions, of what happened to Nyiszli and why did the World Jewish Congress and related organizations treat the matter as they did, will require a much more detailed probing that has not yet been done.

On February 14, 1947, advertisements for the soon-to-be-published serialized book of "Dr. Miklos Nyiszli of Nagyvarad" began appearing in the Budapest World newspaper. By April 10, Nyiszli was responding to reader's criticism, "In the Communist Party, of which I am a member, they call me 'Comrade Doctor,' and that's the way it should be." One would assume here that the Rumanian Communist Party is what is meant, even with the serialization being promoted in Hungary rather than Rumania. Yet again one must ask 'why this specific promotion in Hungary rather than Rumania?' Certainly a plausible conjecture would follow from the hypothesis that "Miklos Nyiszli" had, in fact, been assigned the job of legitimizing something that was originally written in his name by the Nuremberg Tribunal, so that the new task required specifically publicizing the book in those areas that were identified by the earlier deposition statement. On September 30 it was announced by World newspaper that the author of "the extremely interesting novel" had been summoned by the Soviet delegate to the Nuremberg Tribunal, E. E. Minskoff. With this summons, the card catalogs of the Nuremberg records now describe Nyiszli as "Dr. Nicolae Nyiszli, born [...] in Simleul-Silvanei, requested [...] by Minskoff."[42] The difference here between "Miklos" and "Nicolae" is much more along the lines of a translation between languages than some of the other divergences of the name "Miklos Nyiszli" which are very similar to simple typographical errors. Yet, somehow, the effect of this identification of Nyiszli's locale of birth doesn't seem to be reflected in later publications, which relentlessly return to the emphasis on "his city, Oradea-Nagyvarad" without an attempt at biographical detail or explanation. The card listing "Simleul-Silvanei" faded quickly, perhaps, in part, because Nyiszli was not actually called to testify on this summons, despite his taking a trip to Nuremberg.

This hypothesis is in some ways further encouraged by the evidence that there likely were at least two "Lee Harvey Oswalds." The number of selectively consistent yet broadly conflicting reports of Oswald sightings prior to November 22, 1963, has pointed to this as a likely explanation.[52] If one translates the same phenomenon to Miklos Nyiszli, then many of the apparent inconsistencies between stories of Nyiszli being dead by 1950 versus alive until 1956 could be resolved. With such an assumption made, the question would be posed as to whether both "Nyiszlis" died at the indicated dates, one in 1949 and another in 1956, or whether something else happened with one of them.

That's not an eyewitness account but a bunch of propaganda. The facts are misrepresented and so are the arguments of Holocaust revisionists, which is quite typical for this sort of propaganda literature.

Here is a close-up:

It is a generally accepted fact that Zyklon B was a pesticide used for saving lives. It was used to treat clothes and bedsheets in special facilities (not the so-called homicidal gas chambers but different facilities generally accepted as such) in an attempt to kill lyce. Lyce were the common cause of typhus. Heads were also shaved for this same reason.

I hate to say this, but from a doubters perspective, all you have done is shown they were killing.

Thusfar, my oponents failed to show even that.

This picture shows quite skinny people, which corroberates the claim that typhus and starvation were the main causes of death.

A pile of glasses doesn't prove anything. People had to give up their clothes and had their hair shaven, so a pile of clothes and hair was to be expected. I'm not sure if they had to give up their glasses too, but in the case they didn't the pile could have come from people dying from other causes. Do you even know what camp this picture was made in?

A bunch of typhus and starvation victims. Although the name of the files mentions Auschwitz, this picture was probably taken at Bergen-Belsen or Dachau.

I assume we're looking at clothes. I already explained that people had to give up their clothes and had their hair shaven, so a pile of clothes and hair was to be expected.

Where do these pictures come from? What do we know of the cause of death of the people in the picture? I've been pictures of the horrible Dresden bombing with bodies positioned in a similar way.

Still not convinced Illusion...?

Hardly. Do you honestly think this sort of pictures is new to me? I have quite a number of Holocaust publications at home, so I'm quite familiar with the visuals used by Holocaust propagandists. None of these visuals prove anything, save for the fact that people were in fact interned in concentration camps and there were large death rates in some of these camps. All of this has been explained by Holocaust Revisionists in a way far more logical and consistent with the available evidence than the official story.