Educational

Author Topic: Wrong Planet.  (Read 17343 times)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: Wrong Planet.
« Reply #300 on: July 21, 2008, 07:06:37 PM »
Fucking blind can be fun.  :lol:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #301 on: July 21, 2008, 07:11:35 PM »
Fucking blind can be fun.  :lol:

Yeah they don't know when your watching them either :eyebrows:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #302 on: July 21, 2008, 08:23:58 PM »
Trying to be a martyr now? I mean it isnt something that effects you as it happened decades ago. It isnt really a current subject.

Everyone deserves to know the truth about what happened 65 years ago. The fact that this topic is so ultrasensitive and so commonly abused by ancient aliens and anti-fascists for their political agendas actually makes it far more relevant than most other topics. People base their views of the present partly on what they believe to have happened during WW2, which is why those events are far more than just some events that took place in the past.

The thing is, the shit you are peddling isnt the truth, no matter how much so called evidence you think you have. Here's what we can learn from WW2. When a country has to pay war reperation that that puts their econonmy in the toilet, idiots like Hitler get elected and can pretty much do what they want for a very long time before they are stopped. I feel the same thing has happened with our last government here in australia and the same thing in the US. We think we need someone tough who will do the things that we are too weak to do ourselves to save our country from going down the shitter. You back any country against the wall, they are gonna turn around and fight.

If it strongly bothers you the way people react to it in a hostle manner, then get a fucking clue. People are letting you know that you are following bunk ideas that are in bad taste.

People who haven't studied the subject up close have no authority whatsoever to judge me on my views. It is them who should look into their hearts and ask for themselves why they behave in such a prejudiced and narrowminded way.

And you have no right to judge something that you werent a part of. Were you in a death camp or a labour camp? Were you living in a occupied country? It isnt enough that you grandparent did. Hell my grandparent did too. You are just an anti government anti society nut job with an agenda to push. You hate the Jews and you want them to pay. You want the whole world to hate them and you want to make them out to be liars. You secrety wish you could finish the job Hitler started dont you?

The thing is, you say you want us to come up with counter arguments to your ideals. I think this is a case where you are lying. After the amount of time and effort that you have put into your theories, you aren't going to change your mind that easily. You are going to put more effort into finding holes in our arguments than you are with your own.

Therefore I have proved that you are full of shit.

Considering I moved from liberal Catholic to atheist anarchist to Wiccan anarcho-capitalist to nationalist perennialist, you're the one who's full of sh*t. My mind is far more flexible than that of most people because prejudice is entirely alien to me.

Isnt there a saying for activities like that? Its like you are only fucking this current woman until something better comes along. Think about it, when you followed all those previous beliefs, you were convinced that they were the right thing at the time and now you know better. Are you gonna feel the same way about your current obsession? If you were right all those other times only to be preven wrong to yourself, who's to say you wont end up feeling the same way about now?

And just because we arent following your nut job obsession doesnt mean we arent flexable and it doesnt mean we are prejudice.

You really do think you are better than everyone else. How's that working out for ya, ya fucktarded arsefarmer.
:indeed: :plus:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #303 on: July 22, 2008, 01:11:56 AM »
Trying to be a martyr now? I mean it isnt something that effects you as it happened decades ago. It isnt really a current subject.

Everyone deserves to know the truth about what happened 65 years ago. The fact that this topic is so ultrasensitive and so commonly abused by ancient aliens and anti-fascists for their political agendas actually makes it far more relevant than most other topics. People base their views of the present partly on what they believe to have happened during WW2, which is why those events are far more than just some events that took place in the past.

The thing is, the shit you are peddling isnt the truth, no matter how much so called evidence you think you have. Here's what we can learn from WW2. When a country has to pay war reperation that that puts their econonmy in the toilet, idiots like Hitler get elected and can pretty much do what they want for a very long time before they are stopped. I feel the same thing has happened with our last government here in australia and the same thing in the US. We think we need someone tough who will do the things that we are too weak to do ourselves to save our country from going down the shitter. You back any country against the wall, they are gonna turn around and fight.

If it strongly bothers you the way people react to it in a hostle manner, then get a fucking clue. People are letting you know that you are following bunk ideas that are in bad taste.

People who haven't studied the subject up close have no authority whatsoever to judge me on my views. It is them who should look into their hearts and ask for themselves why they behave in such a prejudiced and narrowminded way.

And you have no right to judge something that you werent a part of. Were you in a death camp or a labour camp? Were you living in a occupied country? It isnt enough that you grandparent did. Hell my grandparent did too. You are just an anti government anti society nut job with an agenda to push. You hate the Jews and you want them to pay. You want the whole world to hate them and you want to make them out to be liars. You secrety wish you could finish the job Hitler started dont you?

The thing is, you say you want us to come up with counter arguments to your ideals. I think this is a case where you are lying. After the amount of time and effort that you have put into your theories, you aren't going to change your mind that easily. You are going to put more effort into finding holes in our arguments than you are with your own.

Therefore I have proved that you are full of shit.

Considering I moved from liberal Catholic to atheist anarchist to Wiccan anarcho-capitalist to nationalist perennialist, you're the one who's full of sh*t. My mind is far more flexible than that of most people because prejudice is entirely alien to me.

Isnt there a saying for activities like that? Its like you are only fucking this current woman until something better comes along. Think about it, when you followed all those previous beliefs, you were convinced that they were the right thing at the time and now you know better. Are you gonna feel the same way about your current obsession? If you were right all those other times only to be preven wrong to yourself, who's to say you wont end up feeling the same way about now?

And just because we arent following your nut job obsession doesnt mean we arent flexable and it doesnt mean we are prejudice.

You really do think you are better than everyone else. How's that working out for ya, ya fucktarded arsefarmer.
:indeed: :plus:

Now if you want to talk about flexible people, there is always Gumby.....

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #304 on: July 22, 2008, 04:47:12 AM »
Hey, I was willing to take some of the ideas seriously. Especially the more general philosophy/spirituality ones that might actually overlap with something I care about. It's the whole holocaust thing which stinks of fanaticism to the point of becoming uninteresting.

I guess this is a lesson in moderation ;)

The thing is, the shit you are peddling isnt the truth, no matter how much so called evidence you think you have.

Obviously, I strongly disagree here.

Here's what we can learn from WW2. When a country has to pay war reperation that that puts their econonmy in the toilet, idiots like Hitler get elected and can pretty much do what they want for a very long time before they are stopped. I feel the same thing has happened with our last government here in australia and the same thing in the US. We think we need someone tough who will do the things that we are too weak to do ourselves to save our country from going down the shitter.

First of all, Hitler wasn't an idiot. He managed to transform Germany from a nation in chaos and utter despair into one of the most prosperous and strongest nations of the world in a matter of years. Even many of his enemies agree that he was a genius.

Second, there's quite a lot more that we can learn from WW2.

And you have no right to judge something that you werent a part of. Were you in a death camp or a labour camp? Were you living in a occupied country? It isnt enough that you grandparent did. Hell my grandparent did too.

Why should I as an amateur historian have less right to judge than professional historians or those who actually lived back then? I've read and heard testimonies from all sides. I've seen numerous pictures, numerous documents, numerous videos, etc. I've met people who were sent for forced labor to Germany and I've met people who had to run from the German bombs, but I've also met SS-veterans. etc. I've done all I could to see the issue from as many perspectives as possible and make up my mind only afterwards.

You are just an anti government anti society nut job with an agenda to push. You hate the Jews and you want them to pay. You want the whole world to hate them and you want to make them out to be liars. You secrety wish you could finish the job Hitler started dont you?

That's just offensive prejudiced rubbish and you know it.

The more I evolved down the path I described, the less cognitive dissonance there was and the more the pieces of the puzzle fitted. As such, I grew more and more convinced. Nevertheless, I ALWAYS keep open the possibility that someone at one time might provide me with new information that debunks the views I hold at that moment in time. As I haven't encountered any new information during the last few years to debunk my current views, I'm pretty sure my current views are quite stable. They're likely to only change in depth or nuance.

I understand that it might sound a bit strange to move from one frame of thought to another in just a few years, but that's the consequence of being unprejudiced and openminded. I find it quite ironic that people like you accused my of bigotry, while bigotry is something entirely alien to me.

Please also note that the shifts of worldview weren't as extreme as they may seem. For example, national-anarchism was the ideology that introduced me into the world of traditionalism and nationalism. Coming from anarchism and anarcho-capitalism, the step is quite small.

You make (false) assumptions about historical facts and about people's motivations without any thorough investigation. That's prejudiced.

You really do think you are better than everyone else.

As someone who largely applies to the Mr. Spock stereotype of AS, I'm definitely far more rational than the vast majority of mankind and I'm deeply troubled by the overemotional and irrational behavior of many.

People will only believe what they want to.  Arguing with people who not except any facts you give because only his sources are right is futile that is what this has become.

Indeed. Folks just keep on ignoring the facts and sources I present them, because they are too prejudiced to even look into them. I see you know the feeling ;)

Anyway, I'm still waiting for your sources on torture in the Third Reich. I'd love to look into them.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 04:50:50 AM by IlluSionS667 »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #305 on: July 22, 2008, 04:54:42 AM »
Hey, I was willing to take some of the ideas seriously. Especially the more general philosophy/spirituality ones that might actually overlap with something I care about. It's the whole holocaust thing which stinks of fanaticism to the point of becoming uninteresting.

I guess this is a lesson in moderation ;)

The thing is, the shit you are peddling isnt the truth, no matter how much so called evidence you think you have.

Obviously, I strongly disagree here.

Here's what we can learn from WW2. When a country has to pay war reperation that that puts their econonmy in the toilet, idiots like Hitler get elected and can pretty much do what they want for a very long time before they are stopped. I feel the same thing has happened with our last government here in australia and the same thing in the US. We think we need someone tough who will do the things that we are too weak to do ourselves to save our country from going down the shitter.

First of all, Hitler wasn't an idiot. He managed to transform Germany from a nation in chaos and utter despair into one of the most prosperous and strongest nations of the world in a matter of years. Even many of his enemies agree that he was a genius.

Second, there's quite a lot more that we can learn from WW2.

And you have no right to judge something that you werent a part of. Were you in a death camp or a labour camp? Were you living in a occupied country? It isnt enough that you grandparent did. Hell my grandparent did too.

Why should I as an amateur historian have less right to judge than professional historians or those who actually lived back then? I've read and heard testimonies from all sides. I've seen numerous pictures, numerous documents, numerous videos, etc. I've met people who were sent for forced labor to Germany and I've met people who had to run from the German bombs, but I've also met SS-veterans. etc. I've done all I could to see the issue from as many perspectives as possible and make up my mind only afterwards.

You are just an anti government anti society nut job with an agenda to push. You hate the Jews and you want them to pay. You want the whole world to hate them and you want to make them out to be liars. You secrety wish you could finish the job Hitler started dont you?

That's just offensive prejudiced rubbish and you know it.

The more I evolved down the path I described, the less cognitive dissonance there was and the more the pieces of the puzzle fitted. As such, I grew more and more convinced. Nevertheless, I ALWAYS keep open the possibility that someone at one time might provide me with new information that debunks the views I hold at that moment in time. As I haven't encountered any new information during the last few years to debunk my current views, I'm pretty sure my current views are quite stable. They're likely to only change in depth or nuance.

I understand that it might sound a bit strange to move from one frame of thought to another in just a few years, but that's the consequence of being unprejudiced and openminded. I find it quite ironic that people like you accused my of bigotry, while bigotry is something entirely alien to me.

Please also note that the shifts of worldview weren't as extreme as they may seem. For example, national-anarchism was the ideology that introduced me into the world of traditionalism and nationalism. Coming from anarchism and anarcho-capitalism, the step is quite small.

You make (false) assumptions about historical facts and about people's motivations without any thorough investigation. That's prejudiced.

You really do think you are better than everyone else.

As someone who largely applies to the Mr. Spock stereotype of AS, I'm definitely far more rational than the vast majority of mankind and I'm deeply troubled by the overemotional and irrational behavior of many.

People will only believe what they want to.  Arguing with people who not except any facts you give because only his sources are right is futile that is what this has become.

Indeed. Folks just keep on ignoring the facts and sources I present them, because they are too prejudiced to even look into them. I see you know the feeling ;)

Anyway, I'm still waiting for your sources on torture in the Third Reich. I'd love to look into them.

Really? Well I must say I like meerkatts too....oh and otters. Not much a fan of beavers, well the animal kind. I like cows....especially in burgers. Not as much as I like chicken burgers. Though I am eating healthier now days, now I have given up smoking and stopped drink too much. Still I suppose moderation is best. Sorry what were we talking about. Oh that's right giving up smoking. Do you smoke?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Online renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #306 on: July 22, 2008, 04:57:32 AM »
I like meerkats. I saw some at the zoo. I don't like smoking. It tastes horrible.

;)
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #307 on: July 22, 2008, 04:59:33 AM »
Oh that's right giving up smoking. Do you smoke?

I'm a party-smoker. Somehow I only long for a cigarette when I've drunk several glasses of alcohol.

The exception is marihuana. Every now and then, I visit Holland to buy a few grams for my girlfriend and me. A nice Dutchie is an excellent way to de-stress after a whole day of intense programming ;)

Oh, and cigars are fun when combining with nice chamber music and French cognac.... and oriental waterpipes have their charm too :D

GalileoAce

« Reply #308 on: July 22, 2008, 05:01:12 AM »
Wow, I didn't think it was possible for you to lose any more respect points. Smoking is just wrong.

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #309 on: July 22, 2008, 05:03:13 AM »
Wow, I didn't think it was possible for you to lose any more respect points. Smoking is just wrong.

Chain smoking is wrong and very dangerous, but I don't see what's wrong with enjoying a nice cigar or joint while chilling out in the evening?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #310 on: July 22, 2008, 05:11:35 AM »
I like meerkats. I saw some at the zoo. I don't like smoking. It tastes horrible.

;)

There is your problem right there Renaeden. One should look at meerkatts but not touch them and certainly not smoke them.  :asthing:

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #311 on: July 22, 2008, 05:13:47 AM »
There is your problem right there Renaeden. One should look at meerkatts but not touch them and certainly not smoke them.  :asthing:

Poor creatures....

Online renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #312 on: July 22, 2008, 05:15:23 AM »
Well no wonder. I knew I was going wrong somewhere. Why didn't anyone tell me this before? Outrageous. :asthing:
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

GalileoAce

« Reply #313 on: July 22, 2008, 05:15:38 AM »

Chain smoking is wrong and very dangerous, but I don't see what's wrong with enjoying a nice cigar or joint while chilling out in the evening?

If you can't see the fault there, the problem, the wrong, so to speak, in that picture you've painted. How can we be expected to take you as a credible source at anything?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #314 on: July 22, 2008, 05:18:35 AM »
I'd consider medical experiments on prisoners torture http://www.everything2.net/e2node/Nazi%2520medical%2520experiments

The info was reliable enough on cold water survival it was used by many governments for a long time until ethical questions came up
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw