Author Topic: She deserved that insult  (Read 621 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: She deserved that insult
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2008, 01:00:03 AM »

Kosmonaut

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2008, 06:50:21 AM »
It's not an insult to the British. I would guess that the majority of British people are not royalists.
You can chop their heads off for all i care.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2008, 07:11:31 AM »
I always thought Diana was hawt. Fergie was really my cup of tea though.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

duncvis

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2008, 07:20:11 AM »
It's not an insult to the British. I would guess that the majority of British people are not royalists.

seconded. and they are like very well paid welfare recipients. anyone would think the feudal system was still in full swing.

don't worry spokane. most brits aren't stuck up anyway, this 'first bite' bollocks is a new one on me. don't let some snooty bint upset you, her manners were far worse than yours. she probably reads the daily mail.

The_P

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2008, 07:28:41 AM »

seconded. and they are like very well paid welfare recipients. anyone would think the feudal system was still in full swing.

don't worry spokane. most brits aren't stuck up anyway, this 'first bite' bollocks is a new one on me. don't let some snooty bint upset you, her manners were far worse than yours. she probably reads the daily mail.

:lol: You fat bastard.

duncvis

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2008, 07:39:22 AM »
thank you, my ginger amigo.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2008, 09:02:22 AM »
All that money spent on the royals in Britain could be spent elsewhere on things more important to the nation as a whole.   They should be killed or just have their benefits and everything they own stripped from them.   You can make tourist attractions out of their palaces and everything else they own.   Use the tourism to make money, instead of having some people who don't deserve anything living there.  I never understood why Britain is still keeping the royal family like it is after the government has changed.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2008, 09:07:11 AM »
The royals OWN the palaces.

Nah, the Crown owns them. Slightly different. Though the royals also have their private wealth.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2008, 12:08:29 PM »
The royals OWN the palaces.

Nah, the Crown owns them. Slightly different. Though the royals also have their private wealth.

:laugh:

Ah, I'm still looking at things from an
older perspective, I guess.

Soph

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2008, 11:12:34 PM »
It's not an insult to the British. I'm British and I hate the monarchy. If only we'd been french. I'd have had them guillotined years ago. It's only stupid tossers who are offended by people insulting the monarchy. Especially when what they're saying is true. Abolish the monarchy. And disestablish the Church of England and reform the House of Lords. Till then I will hate this country.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2008, 06:25:37 AM »
No......I would do Fergie too
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2008, 09:24:50 AM »
Ew.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2008, 10:33:58 AM »
All that money spent on the royals in Britain could be spent elsewhere on things more important to the nation as a whole.   They should be killed or just have their benefits and everything they own stripped from them.   You can make tourist attractions out of their palaces and everything else they own.   Use the tourism to make money, instead of having some people who don't deserve anything living there.  I never understood why Britain is still keeping the royal family like it is after the government has changed.
We more than make our money back on them, they are a tourist attraction and also help with our diplomacy. Not that it makes Prince Charles anymore likable, or heaven forbid Prince Phillip.