Author Topic: i'm drulnk  (Read 3745 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: i'm drulnk
« Reply #105 on: January 17, 2008, 09:20:46 PM »
Nah. Vodka.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #106 on: January 18, 2008, 01:57:19 PM »
When I ran out of time, I was going to post, next to because I am not pathetic, really horny :laugh:

Yeah nothing, you drunk is stupid. 
* AllDayGlowRandy is thinking about taking advantage of drunkards.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #107 on: January 18, 2008, 03:45:38 PM »
You need to get pissed, Randy. Seriously.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #108 on: January 18, 2008, 05:05:29 PM »
You need to get pissed, Randy. Seriously.

Do you mean pissed off or pissed on!   :orly:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #109 on: January 18, 2008, 06:01:27 PM »
It's Britspeak. Drunk. :laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #110 on: January 18, 2008, 07:37:43 PM »
It's Britspeak. Drunk. :laugh:

Actually I was being punny, getting pissed can mean getting drunk in some parts of the US.  Usually it refers to the point where one gets so drunk they pass out and piss in their pants.  I've seen it when I worked in an emergency room in ALbany NY and the college "boys" would get drunk, pass out and get hauled in to the ER.  They'd be put on a stretcher where we could keep an eye on them and keep them safe.  Then they'd piss in their pants and after they slept it off and woke up and were medically cleared they'd be sent back to the campus.  Without a change of clothes.   :evillaugh:  Since I was an orderly at the time and it was MY job to clean the stretcher and floor I didn't have any sympathy for them.   :grrr:  I mean I got drunk and stupid in college too, but never to that level and not that often.   ::)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #111 on: January 19, 2008, 02:16:17 PM »
What kind of world do you live in where people  can call you dumbass and they are all that?  If this is an aspie world, maybe you should say I am sorry, and I will gladly forgive you. I didn't appreciate that comment at all, and your lucky I am in trying to cope so well.  I am fuckn sick again, all I know is some soup I had was supposed to be rice, and it might have barley.  I only ate a few bites, and here I am, just like like the last time I had an accident this large.  If I do it on accident, its usually a drop.  However, I am so healthy, that is all it takes.  I feel the chills and low energy to, yesterday I went to the bathroom and it ended, then came back.  I could have been echinecea, it gives me fuckn flue like symptoms when I take a break for a week and then resume for like 2 or 3 days.  I didn't puke, even though I ate a whole shit load of vegetables at lunch yesterday.

I think I will just stop ripping on Carla, ok?  I understand when people have issues :'(  I am not trying to patronize, just was thinking about it, the process of sensitivity know as asking the question.  Jessica does the same to me, and I don't know which is worse sometimes.  I know, I see things, but I will just keep it to myself, instead of ripping her down, like my mom does to me.  I am much worse than my mom, I am weapon, because my mind is healthy, I can come up with nastyer shit to do to someone that her.  Even though your such a bitch Carla, I appologize.

Peace, and I hope you grow stronger someday.  You really have no idea how far I have come, I mean I am so sick, and I am not used to it.  Its a big fuckn stress to me because of that, I put myself aside to appologize, I still have sensitivity even though I am feeling shitty :laugh:  I will admit it, that ham and ginger tea that lady made me, I felt much better.  The vegetable concentrate drink I had this morning also helped,  for a short time.  I warm shower made me feel better, you should have herd me in there, it almost sounded like some intense orgasm.   My house gas is all fucked up, its fuckn freezing,  myself have a low amount of body fat, and with a sickness.  I am fuckn starving to boot, I didn't feel like eating, lunch or breakfast.  I will try to  put some energy to indulge in those vegetables when I get home, I do love lots of those things.  I managed to do some low intensity aerobics also, because I have spirit.  I am all ethusastic about self actualization, for myself, and to score some ass.  I want to use what work I have done, to help someone in need to pay attention to me.  Its more affective for a life coach to be sexy than fat.  I understand Jessica is having a rough time ;), that is why she is ignoring me.  She really does love me, that is why she bought bright colored clothes,  to be like me, even though it is bothersome to her eyes.  She made me a blanket also.  Amazingly it doesn't have cum on it yet, but I manage to get a little bit of my throw up on it, but I washed it, along time ago.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #112 on: January 19, 2008, 02:17:26 PM »

I think I will just stop ripping on Carla, ok? 

Do you mean it, this time?

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #113 on: January 19, 2008, 02:25:16 PM »
Not sexually :laugh:

I am still implusive. :laugh:

Although a few of her pics where not that bad

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #114 on: January 19, 2008, 11:40:08 PM »
Randy got some pics? No I am not jealous or hurt.................(randy got pics?)  :lol:

I think I ought to drink more. Cheers Carla
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #115 on: January 20, 2008, 02:30:50 PM »
* CarlaWinchester whacks Randy and Sir_Les_Patterson over the head with a bat.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #116 on: January 20, 2008, 02:30:59 PM »
Not nude pics, not everyone is as open as me :laugh:

My brother took nude photographs of me in the shower.  Our mom had influence, he is not gay. :laugh:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #117 on: January 20, 2008, 02:31:34 PM »
* AllDayGlowRandy bends over :laugh:

got you, bitch.

You been owned, like my therapist and old psychiatrist.  I had to direct them to the trauma that needed to be treated, that cured all the rest.
I got it after meditation.  Take those meds and stick up your ass! >:D

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #118 on: January 20, 2008, 02:41:00 PM »

My brother took nude photographs of me in the shower. 

Self-pwnage.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #119 on: January 20, 2008, 02:43:32 PM »

My brother took nude photographs of me in the shower. 

Self-pwnage.

Why? Incest is hawt.