Author Topic: i'm drulnk  (Read 3717 times)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
Re: i'm drulnk
« Reply #135 on: January 21, 2008, 05:38:09 PM »
 :moon:  This ass? :laugh:
If you haven't noticed, karma minus don't bother me, its internet only.

I don't fear anyone, this is what I meant by boring ::)  I am sure Callaway would want anyone to fear her either, didn't think about that did you, no!

« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 05:47:22 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #136 on: January 21, 2008, 05:43:39 PM »
This ass attached to the  body is horny.

Maybe I should just post about how horny I am.  If she doesn't like me so much, why doesn't she just stop responding to my posts, like she said she was going to do about a dozen times?

Seems like she should have done it with all the wanking going on.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

ozymandias

« Reply #137 on: January 21, 2008, 05:49:16 PM »

Maybe I should just post about how horny I am.  If she doesn't like me so much, why doesn't she just stop responding to my posts, like she said she was going to do about a dozen times?

Seems like she should have done it with all the wanking going on.

Why do you keep posting stuff in Carla's thread after she has asked you time and time again to just leave her alone?  Why are you so obsessed with her?   You talk about "helping" people, yet in fact you are not helping her, your harassing her.  Yes, putting all the blame on her is harassment!

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #138 on: January 21, 2008, 05:55:55 PM »

Then go shove something in it.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #139 on: January 22, 2008, 06:49:32 AM »
Randy I think we have been a little too subtle with you here.
You are fucked in the head if you can not see what you are doing and how you are behaving.

Now You are on a fun thread where Carla is talking about drinking and you come traipsing in and start talking shit.

We ignore you and carry on with following the subject of the thread.

You keep talking about eating crap we don't care about and how much you wank. That has fuck all to do with getting pissed - but OK. you are a weird guy.

You then start picking on Carla for no reason and criticise her drinking and trying to incorporate her into some weird fucked up family/girlfriend/mother psycho-sexual dominance kick.

When she and the rest of us point out what an absolute FUCKWIT you are. You tell her you will leave her alone.

This last what two posts? Before you become an even bigger FUCKWIT. You give Carla a bigger undeserved serve and think in some way you are justified and reasonable.

Why are you being an absolute arsehole to Carla? No, not she anything. Why are you being an ARSEHOLE?

As to you wanting to help people? That is less believable than Hadron's callout. You want to prance about like a sex-crazed money on a chain and think you are better than the rest of I2 that laugh their arse off at you? Fine. Leave Carla alone. She doesn't deserve the vomitous bile you splatter your posts with.

YOU DO UNDERSTAND WHAT I JUST SAID, DIDN'T YOU DUMBARSE?

Good! How about you do it Randy?

****Dumb Bastard****
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #140 on: January 22, 2008, 07:13:01 AM »

May gawd bless Randy and keep him ..... far, far away.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Dexter Morgan

• Karma Policeman of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #141 on: January 22, 2008, 02:44:50 PM »
should be drunk in a couple of hours

stay tuned

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #142 on: January 22, 2008, 02:57:45 PM »
You are fucked in the head if you can not see what you are doing and how you are behaving.

Now You are on a fun thread where Carla is talking about drinking and you come traipsing in and start talking shit.

You keep talking about eating crap we don't care about and how much you wank. That has fuck all to do with getting pissed - but OK. you are a weird guy.

You then start picking on Carla for no reason and criticise her drinking and trying to incorporate her into some weird fucked up family/girlfriend/mother psycho-sexual dominance kick.

When she and the rest of us point out what an absolute FUCKWIT you are. You tell her you will leave her alone.

This last what two posts? Before you become an even bigger FUCKWIT. You give Carla a bigger undeserved serve and think in some way you are justified and reasonable.

Why are you being an absolute arsehole to Carla? No, not she anything. Why are you being an ARSEHOLE?

As to you wanting to help people? That is less believable than Hadron's callout. You want to prance about like a sex-crazed money on a chain and think you are better than the rest of I2 that laugh their arse off at you? Fine. Leave Carla alone. She doesn't deserve the vomitous bile you splatter your posts with.

****Dumb Bastard****

****Dumb Bastard****

:laugh:
I am not obessed, like you may have wanted.  A woman is a woman, less so if Jessica decides to pay attention to me. She is getting drunk and is internet girl, why the fuck would I bother waisting my energy of something like that?  Internet takes too fuckn long, unless I have no choice, which that could happen, I don't want it to mind you, I won't fuck with internet.  Sick demented people like drunk women.  I don't care what you think of me, because you are out of controll!, I don't mean that in a extreme way.  There is nothing wrong with me besides I am intentionally being and asshole, and I am sorry.  I don't want to hear any of your garbage about what is wrong with me, because its shit, you should stick back up your asshole.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 03:09:06 PM by AllDayGlowRandy »

duncvis

« Reply #143 on: January 22, 2008, 04:03:44 PM »
knob.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #144 on: January 22, 2008, 05:27:36 PM »
A woman is a woman, less so if Jessica decides to pay attention to me.

yes. I too would think less of anyone interested in you.
  Internet takes too fuckn long,

Right. Because love and sex should both
be over quickly.  :wanker:

I won't fuck with internet.

Another promise you'll break tomorrow?
There is nothing wrong with me besides I am intentionally being and asshole,

And just WHY do you feel that need?
You know, such is the sign of deep rooted
problems.

Offline Dexter Morgan

• Karma Policeman of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #145 on: January 22, 2008, 11:11:49 PM »
should be drunk in a couple of hours

stay tuned
ok, so I took a nap instead

i'm a fucking liar

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #146 on: January 23, 2008, 06:09:49 AM »
I am not obessed, like you may have wanted.

I really don't give a shit Randy. I want you to stop harassing Carla unnecessarily.

A woman is a woman

A woman is a woman. A man is a man. A horse is a horse...of course of course.

She is getting drunk and is internet girl, why the fuck would I bother waisting my energy of something like that?

She got drunk. (Many of us do from time to time and have a bloody good time doing so.) She does go on the internet. What energy are you talking about no "waisting"? Do you have an idea about what you are talking about? No one else here does?

Sick demented people like drunk women.

No my naive, weedy little friend. Sick Demented people eat enormous amounts of spices and roots in the hope of being able to reach new heights of self-pleasure with the aid of a sex toy, dirty mags and lots of lubricants.....and then tell internet strangers about it. The rest of us like drunk women.

I don't care what you think of me, because you are out of controll!, I don't mean that in a extreme way. 

I don't much care what you think of me either Randy. I am not out of control, I am just being honest with you. Word of advice. When presenting arguments, , don't say "no offense" before you go on to offend, don't say "you don't mean to be rude" before being rude, don't say "with all due respect" before insulting someone. You erode everything you say this way. It is not clever and no one is convinced of your sincerity

There is nothing wrong with me besides I am intentionally being and asshole, and I am sorry.

Yes you were being an arsehole. I know it was intentional. That actually makes it worse. I am glad you are sorry. I hope you are sorrier than you were before you last contradicted your apologetic stance and promise to leave her alone.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #147 on: January 23, 2008, 11:25:48 AM »
I am not obessed, like you may have wanted.

I really don't give a shit Randy. I want you to stop harassing Carla unnecessarily.

A woman is a woman

A woman is a woman. A man is a man. A horse is a horse...of course of course.

She is getting drunk and is internet girl, why the fuck would I bother waisting my energy of something like that?

She got drunk. (Many of us do from time to time and have a bloody good time doing so.) She does go on the internet. What energy are you talking about no "waisting"? Do you have an idea about what you are talking about? No one else here does?

No my naive, weedy little friend. Sick Demented people eat enormous amounts of spices and roots in the hope of being able to reach new heights of self-pleasure with the aid of a sex toy, dirty mags and lots of lubricants.....and then tell internet strangers about it. The rest of us like drunk women.

I don't care what you think of me, because you are out of controll!, I don't mean that in a extreme way. 

I don't much care what you think of me either Randy. I am not out of control, I am just being honest with you. Word of advice. When presenting arguments, , don't say "no offense" before you go on to offend, don't say "you don't mean to be rude" before being rude, don't say "with all due respect" before insulting someone. You erode everything you say this way. It is not clever and no one is convinced of your sincerity

There is nothing wrong with me besides I am intentionally being and asshole, and I am sorry.

Yes you were being an arsehole. I know it was intentional. That actually makes it worse. I am glad you are sorry. I hope you are sorrier than you were before you last contradicted your apologetic stance and promise to leave her alone.

Why should I bother reading this? :laugh:

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #148 on: January 23, 2008, 01:40:52 PM »
Yeah. You're not smart enough to understand it anyway.  :evillaugh:

duncvis

« Reply #149 on: January 23, 2008, 03:57:54 PM »

:indeed:

this one is going in my sig. fucking BELTER. :evilplus:

*edit - won't fit. arsebiscuits.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 04:00:10 PM by Magical Trevor »