Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
Re: Boston
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2007, 03:27:47 PM »
of course it was a joke.

Well, with a different crowd, I'd agree that it HAD to be a joke.
Do you think he was really expecting to impose on someone who really doesn't know him for the most part?

I maybe know three people from the internet I would meet in real life right now, let alone one that I would let stay in my house.   I have known those people for years though and I know them much better than anyone on this site.   I wouldn't be into letting them know where I live either, though I am not afraid of anyone really.   They break in and I shoot them.

There are not too many places I can go where I could stay with someone.  I would have to know someone pretty damn well to want to sleep in their house.  Atlanta, Richmond, Boston, Orlando, and Miami are those places.   Those people are relatives lol.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2007, 03:29:23 PM »
what do you mean with a different crowd?

...I wonder if my just saying that ONE THING will be enough to start a flame war, with callouts and cliquiness and karma attacks?   :zoinks:

>:D

well, Mal isn't here to defend himself so i shall defend his honor. :toporly:

but maybe this time i'll let you off with a warning. because i have a headache. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2007, 03:31:19 PM »
Massachewsits is the way I am used to hearing it.    

You people type of statement, heh.   We are a crowd now.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2007, 03:32:35 PM »
Well, for one thing, with all the name changes, I can't keep track of who's who, even to the extent that I used to.  And there are/have been some people on here who seem like they might actually have that poor a sense of boundaries/grip on reality.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2007, 03:33:11 PM »
of course it was a joke.

Do you think he was really expecting to impose on someone who really doesn't know him for the most part?

if i lived alone in Boston and actually was able to let friends come visit, i'd let Mal stay over. in fact i'd kidnap him and lock him in the basement and keep him as my sex slave. :P but unfortunately i'm a fruitloop that lives with her mom in ireland. :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Soph

« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2007, 03:36:34 PM »
i wish i lived in the museum

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2007, 03:39:44 PM »
with the cute lil' axolotls.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2007, 03:41:43 PM »
Well, for one thing, with all the name changes, I can't keep track of who's who, even to the extent that I used to.  And there are/have been some people on here who seem like they might actually have that poor a sense of boundaries/grip on reality.
Very true.   I reverted back to my original name quite some time ago due to such confusion.   I didn't even know Maldoror was the OP, I figured it out eventually though.  

Just seems like an illogical and unrealistic expectation to assume someone is going to let you stay at their house.   I wouldn't think of it as anything but a joke.   I wouldn't just let anyone stay at my place, I would have to meet them in person beforehand a few times to get an idea if they are going to try to steal my shit lol.   My brother has friends that I won't let come over to the house, due to them being shady as hell.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2007, 03:45:46 PM »
of course it was a joke.

if i lived alone in Boston and actually was able to let friends come visit, i'd let Mal stay over. in fact i'd kidnap him and lock him in the basement and keep him as my sex slave. :P but unfortunately i'm a fruitloop that lives with her mom in ireland. :P
You aren't able?   That is due to you having no friends in real life?   Visiting doesn't mean entering your room.   A common area like the living room is something you have to control every particle of?

I doubt you would do that Milla.  You wouldn't meet someone who lived in the same town as you probably.   If I went on vacation in Ireland, there is no way in hell you would even make an effort to meet me.   You are who you are, the circumstances are what makes people visiting you a problem.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2007, 03:54:46 PM »
i meant in a perfect world where i'm not so OCD and fucked up i could let him come visit.

i wouldn't let just anybody visit, but i trust a lot of people on Intensity.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2007, 03:56:05 PM »
i do have IRL friends but they are in another country and now i can't meet them either. the OCD is to blame.

edit: why does it say this topic will be/is locked?
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2007, 04:07:20 PM »
there we go.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2007, 04:26:10 PM »
why's noone posting in the freekin Boston thread?
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Soph

« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2007, 04:26:42 PM »
*posts*  :orly:

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2007, 04:27:52 PM »