• Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
OUCH!!
« on: December 16, 2007, 12:36:19 PM »
Playful puppy latches on to urinating man's member

By staff writers

December 14, 2007 07:44pm
Article from: NEWS.com.au

A DRUNKEN man urinating through a fence got a nasty surprise when a playful puppy in the adjoining lot latched onto his member.

Kann Veasna took a break from drinking wine at a street stall to relieve himself through a hole in a fence, according to news agency DPA.

However a puppy spotted the Mr Veasna's appendage as it poked through and apparently thinking it was a toy latched on, newspaper Rasmei Kampuchea reported.

Suffering lacerations Mr Veasna fronted up to a hospital in Phnom Penh for treatment and was forced to tell the embarrassing story of injuries.

"It's undoubtedly sore now, but luckily it should still be useful to him in the future,'' a doctor was quoted as saying by DPA.

That will teach him to stick things through fences :laugh:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

duncvis

Re: OUCH!!
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2007, 12:39:51 PM »
 :hahaha:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2007, 12:51:46 PM »
OK, now that has never happened to me! Thank the fuck lords!!

The closest I have had (close, because a dog did it) was when my, just lost this February, favorite dog ever bounded off my lap while I was wearing silk. His claws caught just right and caused a LARGE VEIN in my penis to rupture.  I had a half-blue dick for a couple fo weeks.

:yikes:

I can't imagine something with sharp teeth getting a grip on the boy!!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 12:53:38 PM »
 :laugh: *GLOATY*
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 01:14:07 PM »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2007, 01:15:17 PM »
grant me my evil moments.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2007, 01:18:51 PM »

Granted and paid forward in spades, but, ??????

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2007, 01:21:58 PM »
it's funny when animals grab penii!
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2007, 01:31:02 PM »
it's funny when animals grab penii!

AHh!

It wasn't really funny at first It hurt like crystal piss hammered through a frozen softy.

After the second day, after the swelling was down and the color had stopped spreading, it was a little funny.

It was really funny about a week later when I "got some" and it did not hurt, but the color was quite curious and kind of amazing. Seriously, the top half of my dick was blue with just a hint of purple and pink outlines.

:D

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2007, 01:33:11 PM »
be glad it wasn't a pink glostick. :laugh: you'd have gotten no nookie then, only teh gay nookie.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2007, 02:07:54 PM »
be glad it wasn't a pink glostick. :laugh: you'd have gotten no nookie then, only teh gay nookie.

Dunno.

The glow doesn't put off too many people.

Gays (gay guys, which is whom I must assume you are referring to, in dangling tickles my way)  don't have nookie. Nookie is gender specific to females. There is no boy pussy. Nookie = pussy, (At least over here). There is such a thing as pussy boys, but the phrase does not work in reflex.

I am very sure of this.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 02:10:20 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2007, 02:09:34 PM »
there is gay nookie. there is boy pussy. bend over bitch! *points* :P
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2007, 02:16:50 PM »
there is gay nookie. there is boy pussy. bend over bitch! *points* :P

BTDT. DT and DT.

It is NOT the same.

Now you bend over. I'll point. I have a special pointer, which I am quite proud of.

:eyebrows:.

We can get a better idea of what the differences involve with some creativity.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2007, 02:33:54 PM »
 :laugh: what are BDTD and TD TD?

*moons*
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2007, 06:28:36 PM »
:laugh: what are BDTD and TD TD?

*moons*

::)

Oh come on, now!

BTDT