Educational

Poll

Fast-Penta?

I know what that is. Vorkosigan reacts funny to it.
2 (5.4%)
What the fuck is fast-penta? Some sort of speedy noodle?
9 (24.3%)
Is it a drug? Does it make you high?
6 (16.2%)
You're silly.
6 (16.2%)
You're silly, and I think you smell.
14 (37.8%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Fast-Penta GalileoAce  (Read 10098 times)

GalileoAce

Re: Fast-Penta GalileoAce
« Reply #180 on: June 18, 2009, 06:50:55 AM »
Still jumping about in a frock? :LMAO:

I don't wear 'frocks', so no :P
I'm pleased you find my identity issues hilarious, glad to have brightened your day.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #181 on: June 18, 2009, 08:05:39 AM »
Nice to see you about :clap:

Thanks...But that's not a question! :P

Are you cleaning up after yourself now?

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #182 on: June 18, 2009, 08:24:45 AM »
I think you should get into kilts. Solves all your problems from all bases perhaps.

(I don't claim my advice acually helps people, online play may change gaming experience).

GalileoAce

« Reply #183 on: June 18, 2009, 08:50:35 AM »

Huh? I don't understand.

I think you should get into kilts. Solves all your problems from all bases perhaps.
(I don't claim my advice acually helps people, online play may change gaming experience).

Disclaimer aside, I'm not a transvestite :P

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #184 on: June 18, 2009, 09:00:26 AM »

Huh? I don't understand.

Either are most men that wear kilts.

But hang on, I know I'm not fully knowledgeable about all things gender issue/confused, but can one be a woman trapped in a mans body and be happy to be there? Or would that be a man trapped in a woman trapped in a mans body? Now I'm confused.

I guess the real question should be, are you comfortable enough to discuss this in your ask away thread?

GalileoAce

« Reply #185 on: June 18, 2009, 09:07:18 AM »

Huh? I don't understand.

But hang on, I know I'm not fully knowledgeable about all things gender issue/confused, but can one be a woman trapped in a mans body and be happy to be there? Or would that be a man trapped in a woman trapped in a mans body? Now I'm confused.

I guess the real question should be, are you comfortable enough to discuss this in your ask away thread?

Not entirely comfortable, given past incidents...and a recent PM on WP, no.

But I'll clear up some terms:

Transvestite is someone who enjoys/feels better wearing the clothing of the opposite gender
Transsexual is someone who feels better in the opposite gender (ie: social role, body, clothing etc)
Transgender is an umbrella term that covers alot of cross gendered behaviour/people
Genderqueer is another umbrella term that is slightly outside transgender.

I don't like the term transsexual, personally.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #186 on: June 18, 2009, 09:24:19 AM »

Huh? I don't understand.

Transvestite is someone who enjoys/feels better wearing the clothing of the opposite gender
Transsexual is someone who feels better in the opposite gender (ie: social role, body, clothing etc)
Transgender is an umbrella term that covers alot of cross gendered behaviour/people

Yeah, I pretty much understand that anyway, I guess I'm really wondering where you see yourself in that spectrum. If you can even answer that.

I'll be honest, it does make me somewhat uncomfortable. I don't want to come across as insensitive or offensive over a subject that is very serious. It does make me question how I should relate to you even though it shouldn't matter. It's probably just as confusing to you as it is to those around you, but you have to live with it always until, if ever, you resolve these feelings.

I guess it would also help if you could say what or how you would like others to treat you over this. Do we keep relating to you as we did before?

Just remember that I really don't want to be retarded about this. I just type and that happens automatically  :green:

GalileoAce

« Reply #187 on: June 18, 2009, 09:30:41 AM »

Huh? I don't understand.

Yeah, I pretty much understand that anyway, I guess I'm really wondering where you see yourself in that spectrum. If you can even answer that.
I'll be honest, it does make me somewhat uncomfortable. I don't want to come across as insensitive or offensive over a subject that is very serious. It does make me question how I should relate to you even though it shouldn't matter. It's probably just as confusing to you as it is to those around you, but you have to live with it always until, if ever, you resolve these feelings.
I guess it would also help if you could say what or how you would like others to treat you over this. Do we keep relating to you as we did before?
Just remember that I really don't want to be retarded about this. I just type and that happens automatically  :green:

Status Quo until further notice I suppose. It's the internet, I'm not sure how much could change other than replacing he for she (which anyone can do if they feel so inclined), it's mostly the real world where my issues lie.

On that spectrum I somewhere around transgender.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #188 on: June 18, 2009, 09:44:45 AM »

Huh? I don't understand.

Status Quo until further notice I suppose. It's the internet, I'm not sure how much could change other than replacing he for she (which anyone can do if they feel so inclined), it's mostly the real world where my issues lie.

So basically you want people to treat you like you never said anything about it publicly because you wish you never said anything about it publicly?  :green:

GalileoAce

« Reply #189 on: June 18, 2009, 09:48:19 AM »

Huh? I don't understand.

So basically you want people to treat you like you never said anything about it publicly because you wish you never said anything about it publicly?  :green:

I don't regret having said anything... Though I regret the venue and Peaguy's response. I'm hardly going to request everyone refer to me in feminine terms, especially here for obvious reasons.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #190 on: June 18, 2009, 09:57:34 AM »

Huh? I don't understand.

I meant are you cleaning up after yourself when you make messes?

I thought if a guy likes to wear skirts sometimes, then he is a transvestite.

Is that incorrect?

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #191 on: June 18, 2009, 06:42:40 PM »
I don't regret having said anything... Though I regret the venue and Peaguy's response. I'm hardly going to request everyone refer to me in feminine terms, especially here for obvious reasons.

Why not? I would refer to you as female if you asked. It doesn't matter either way to me.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #192 on: June 18, 2009, 06:44:26 PM »

Why not? I would refer to you as female if you asked. It doesn't matter either way to me.

Yeah dude. I don't care either. Whatever works for you is fine with me.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

GalileoAce

« Reply #193 on: June 18, 2009, 09:32:46 PM »

Huh? I don't understand.

I meant are you cleaning up after yourself when you make messes?
Is that incorrect?

I try.

That's simplistic but accurate, the term doesn't apply to me, they're mutually exclusive.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #194 on: June 19, 2009, 07:00:05 AM »

Is that incorrect?
I'd think that was only correct if the base assumption was "Guys don't wear skirts."  Hence why kilts were brought up earlier- those are societally normed "skirts" that men "can" wear.  In a venue where it's not abnormal for a man to wear a skirt, a man wearing a skirt would no longer be transvestitism, because it would no longer be him wearing "women's" clothes.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.