Author Topic: The Decade of the Pinhead!  (Read 708 times)

Offline gitchel

• Rookie (be kind to me)
  • Life's a bitch, and then you die.
    • Perseveration.org
The Decade of the Pinhead!
« on: December 10, 2007, 11:45:31 PM »
I hereby declare this decade to be:

The Decade of the Celebrated Pinhead!

As evidence, I am compiling a list of all the pinheads that have come to be celebrated during this decade. Please add those I have missed, since they are legion and easy to miss.

Do NOT add those who were celebrated in earlier decades, or those who are just controversial. Do NOT post pinheaded celebrities - post those who became celebrities primarily BECAUSE they were pinheads.

Disclaimer: I know that some of these people BECAME idiots because of poor lifestyle choices. I feel real bad about that, and understand that they are due some accommodation for the resultant disability. However, this list is more about the fools who celebrate this huge collection of mental mishaps than about the pinheads themselves. Mostly. And for those who are dolts because they are just too lazy to think of anything but themselves - or, sometimes, anything at all - I feel no guilt at all. I've seem a lot of people with much more challenging neurology turn out to be MUCH brighter than this group.

Here is the list so far:

Celebrity Pinheads [2000 - 2009]
----------------------------------------------

Anna Nicole Smith - (I had forgotten her name - being Aspie - and had to Google her. The freely-associated search string was "fat tv died baby lawyer son" - which put her as the first entry on the Google results page.) There is some argument that her celebrity may have been - in part - the result of her large bust. I don't think so. I think it was pure idiocy.

Ann Coulter - I think she has a degree in Pinheadery. Or is that Pigheadery. I get those mixed up. She was a tricky choice, since she's more hateful than idiotic. However, the people who CELEBRATE her do so because of her pinheadery.

Arnold Schwarzenegger - Are you serious? Governor?!

Britney Spears - I know she had her start before the beginning of the decade, but it was only during this period that her pinheadedness has really been appreciated and celebrated.

Donald Trump

George Bush - The most celebrated pinhead of them all. He got a large number of votes, and was put in charge of the entire country - TWICE. I am desperate to believe that this isn't an accurate indicator of how many American Pinheads we have in the wild.

Hulk Hogan - Does a professional career pinhead run the risk of negatively affecting the intelligence of his children? Uh...yup.

Jade Goody

Jessica Simpson

Michael Jackson - Hard choice. He has extreme talent. However, he's always had a bit of a point on top of his noggin. He released an album in 2001, did a benefit for the 9/11 disaster, and then took up pinheadedness full-time. Listed here because nobody cared about his talent this decade - just his breathtakingly poor social skills.

Ozzy Osbourne - I doubt he was born a pinhead. Put he applied himself audaciously to its pursuit. I remember spending more time than I should have watching his TV show. But I spent most of that trying to see if there was actual brain-matter running out his ears.

Paris Hilton

R. Kelly - "Trapped in the Closet" Nuff said? What a huge load of pinheadery!

Tiffany "New York" Pollard - The perennial loser from Flavor Flav's TV show. She now has had her own multi-season TV show.

Tom Cruise - True, he has been very busy doing some non-pinhead activities: starring in painfully bad movies and marrying a beautiful woman with a strangely zombi-like demeanor. But he's CELEBRATED for his pinheadedness - which is only right, since he's spent so much money at the CoS, becoming a certified "religious" moron.

Victoria Gotti

William Jonathan "Flavor Flav" Drayton, Jr.

Let's fill out the list. Who do you want to add, and why? Who do you want to remove from the list, and why?

Let's make this list into an overwhelming justification for naming this:

The Decade of the Pinhead!

« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 07:55:14 AM by gitchel »

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: The Decade of the Pinhead!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 04:30:51 AM »
i'd like to add Victoria Beckham for being a living statue. they should put her in that madame tussaud's house of wax.

what did Victoria Gotti do?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Kosmonaut

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 04:56:57 AM »
I would add you to the list for writing such shit.

duncvis

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 05:02:30 AM »
Jade Goody. Braindead, racist, pig-ignorant, talent-free 'celebrity' chavette. Should have been smothered shortly after birth.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2007, 05:03:36 AM »
poor Jade.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

duncvis

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2007, 05:06:10 AM »
She's released a perfume now... brings a whole new meaning to 'eau de toilette'. OMGWTFROFLCOPTER!!!11

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2007, 05:32:48 AM »
lol. :laugh:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2007, 07:15:24 AM »
Never heard of Jade Goody, so I searched. This popped up. Seemed appropriate.

Clickage
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2007, 07:26:47 AM »
 :LMAO:  :plus:

i laughed and yawned through that. lol. i yawned like 12 times. i'm still yawning.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline gitchel

• Rookie (be kind to me)
  • Life's a bitch, and then you die.
    • Perseveration.org
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2007, 07:57:09 AM »
Wow. We haven't seen Jade Goody over here in the US. And I'm pretty pleased about that. If the Wikipedia article is to be believed, she is an excellent example of a Celebrated Pinhead. I've added her above.

Thanks for that, Folks.

Kosmonaut

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2007, 07:59:27 AM »
Im sure she will be pleased.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2007, 08:53:42 AM »
my fingers are chubby.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2007, 09:34:55 AM »
my fingers are chubby.

My chubby is being fingered.

:P
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

The_P

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2007, 09:46:03 AM »
Add me, add me!

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2007, 09:47:40 AM »
i thought P was for pea.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar