Author Topic: My WP Banning Party  (Read 3592 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: My WP Banning Party
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2007, 09:46:15 PM »
that is true. whatever crap excuses alex comes up with for banning people etc, he cant fault jason for being himself. i remember sophie telling me how he'd said he wanted to ban jason for being "annoying", and i guess he's done that now.

I can imagine. I just learned to enjoy Jason,
rather than get upset by him.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2007, 09:48:20 PM »
I can't believe he lied to me right to my face.

It's his modus operandi.

Funny how I used to not care if I was banned but now I do care that I realize the other forums I know aren't very active and don't get lot of new posts on them and WP is the only place I know and it's a big place too so not everyone is going to know me or remember the things I say.  So I'm not bothered when Alex accused me of being a troll on there because not everyone is going to even see the post and if they do, it's likely they might not remember it.

My persona there was what was important
to me. I'd not want to be an unknown face,
in the masses. No point to that.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2007, 09:48:52 PM »
I think for the Grand Finale a bunch of us guys from this forum should  tie up Alex, gag him with one of those redballs, and then take turns raping him.  :lol: Then each one of us will force him to like his own shit(and blood)off of cocks! :evillaugh:

I'll pass, thank you.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2007, 09:51:20 PM »
oh ok. ive attacked alex and the mods over there and im posting there agaiin, maybe im just desperate or have no friends so i need all the online buddies i can get :laugh:
anyways sopho alex said if you didnt spam he would unban you

WHY do you presume that people want to
return, humbled?

Offline Catrona

• Constant Poster
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2007, 10:40:43 PM »

from what ive read here and talked to cal about... i cant support his administrive decisions... but i think he's running the site to cater to a specific audience... so excessive bannings dont surprise me.   

Wish that he'd decide WHAT that audience is.
You know, if things had been run tightly, when
I first showed up, I would never have held out
to maintain the freedoms that he expressed
were important.

Though, not being able to criticize the staff would
probably get my goat anywhere. I'm on a much more
moderated site (you can pull a ban for posting off topic),
but you can sure the hell call the staff to task - more than
you can regular members. The recent decisions are making
it the power playground of the mods, and nothing more.

yeah... i dont think it matters per se WHAT the aduience is... it's more of a rate thing... increasing the number of memebers... it's a bigger hit to the site to deter new people from staying due to spammers or whatever, than it is to lose a few members here and there. 
I am the Steppenwolf who never learned to dance.

AKA ~ Sedaka @ WP

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2007, 12:21:23 AM »

I am not one of his shitees, but I have seen some pretty crappy stuff, that he has done. Obviously there are two sides to every story and I have chosen which side to believe with no real evidence.

When enough people whom you respect,
tell you what people here have said, that has
to be considered evidence. No need to stick
your own hand out, to get burned. Hell, I defended
him, thinking that he had changed (his age, you know),
but then I saw he didn't. Still defended some aspects
of WP though, and I think it may just serve some purpose,
even without the freedom to speak out. Just not enough
for me.

that's about right.
A person can either begin to believe the believable or continue to excuse the unbelievable.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2007, 06:44:58 AM »

yeah... i dont think it matters per se WHAT the aduience is... it's more of a rate thing... increasing the number of memebers... it's a bigger hit to the site to deter new people from staying due to spammers or whatever, than it is to lose a few members here and there. 

Banned or not, doesn't seem to matter then.
Hell, he's in it for the money and the exposure,
when it comes down to it. He may THINK that
he's doing some good - but that's the very source
of the problem.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2007, 06:45:41 AM »
Shit, I'm in TOO good a mood.
I'm plussing everything.  :laugh:

Offline Catrona

• Constant Poster
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2007, 07:33:05 AM »

Banned or not, doesn't seem to matter then.
Hell, he's in it for the money and the exposure,
when it comes down to it. He may THINK that
he's doing some good - but that's the very source
of the problem.

so... which would be the greater evil... cause i know a goal of his is to stomp out autism speaks... ive started giving him summaries of science journals that i'm reading on autism so that he can post out there (on WP) what current research is finding... just cause that's a personal interest of mine.  i have to read em for work anyway...

and b4 all the curbie-vultures descend on me again... i dont think they'll be able to prescreen for autism, actually... there's a reason there arent pre-screens for conditions like huntington's... cause it develops too late in life and there are processes other than genes responsible... 

but anyway...

which IS worse?

alex or autism speaks?
I am the Steppenwolf who never learned to dance.

AKA ~ Sedaka @ WP

Soph

« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2007, 08:30:19 AM »
all you have to to is ask sopho
Richard, don't you see that some of us
don't see that attacking Alex, or the mods,
is anything WRONG? So, we are BOUND to
just get banned again. There's no reason for
us to be 'going to Cannosa.'
oh ok. ive attacked alex and the mods over there and im posting there agaiin, maybe im just desperate or have no friends so i need all the online buddies i can get :laugh:
anyways sopho alex said if you didnt spam he would unban you
thanks
i wouldnt be able to go back there now though. and if i did id just end up banned again over sophie.
i dont really spam there anyway. the only time i remember really 'spamming' was a few weeks ago when i read that "i killed starbuline" thing under my name, and got mad and posted the truth about alex in several different foums there. but other than that i don't spam. me and sophie always thought spamming was boring, we just made fake accounts and had fun.

Soph

« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2007, 08:31:57 AM »

which IS worse?

alex or autism speaks?
alex

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2007, 11:57:22 AM »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2007, 12:15:42 PM »

which IS worse?

alex or autism speaks?
alex

:agreed:

Autism Speaks?

Is that the puzzle people?

They be may worse than Alex and his whining clan of tattlers, skipping kindergarten to whine on the internet about not getting enough of mom's teat.

The puzzled people were the ones who crashed one of my son's observation sessions and conferences, earlier this year.

(Last year's school term)
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Soph

« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2007, 12:31:14 PM »
i dont know much about Autism Speaks, but their motives seem pretty clear to everyone who knows anything about them (from what i've seen). whereas alex is a lying manipulative shit who fools the majority of people into thinking hes something entirely different to what he really is. to me, thats worse. especially after his "tribute" to sophie.

all i know about them is what ive read about them on wp - i think they want to cure everyone or something

why did they crash your son's observation session?
maybe they are worse, i dunno. the only thing ive seen though is that they make their opinions known. so at least they're obviously arseholes. whereas alex etc are hidden arseholes

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2007, 12:59:10 PM »

It is the same people - I just googled.
I can not believe or accept that they qualify as a .org. Mother fuckers!!

The nearest I can figure is that they had heard about my son from someone on the staff of the school, at county level. They came to the observation session to develope a sales strategy, I think. Later they came to the conference to try to sell their bullshit to us, via the school. They had all kinds of (asinine!) ideas and little "teaching aides" to offer.

They also treated me as if I was a n00B parent and still having denial issues.
FUCK! We were beginning our fifth year of awareness and their stupid little bullshit was not welcome or needed. We were beyond anything they could help us with during the first month of study.

I feel certain that, even if I do not know more than these "degreed psychologists,"  I was already way out ahead of what they were offering, with both of my kids' progress.

Their presence was extremely offensive to me and I did not know much about who they were at the time. Mainly, I did not recognize their logos, even though I had read a bit about the organisation. I made sure that everyone involved in our case was aware of my displeasure.

This was basically when the school psychologist let me know (in private) that she had "adopted" our cause as her own. She and one other teacher may be my only allies, at school.