Author Topic: Alex, prepare to meet your end.  (Read 2867 times)

The_P

Alex, prepare to meet your end.
« on: November 17, 2007, 10:51:21 AM »
With the help of my friend, Benoit, I'm going to host a webpage to highlight the cunt that Alex Plank is. I need to know every detail about him to make this work. I need to know all the shit-stirring he's done to you guys.

Don't tell me that this is pointless. Either you help me or you do not.

That bastard is going to pay for what he's done to my friends and other innocent people.

Soph

Re: Alex, prepare to meet your end.
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2007, 11:46:49 AM »
all he's done to me has been related to sophie really.
i didn't see it at the time as it was in the mod forum, but he apparently mocked her when she got raped, something about "losing your virginity in the sewer" or something. to be fair, i didn't see that so know little about it. but that's what i've been told and it sounds like the kind of disgusting thing he'd do.

he's never been close to her or been a good friend to her or anything, yet he made that "sophie tribute thread" on wp for her, claiming he's grieving and he's lost a friend. they weren't friends. sophie blocked him on msn and said he was never on anyway (which i'm guessing means he didn't put much effort into this so-called "friendship"). she thought he was arrogant and he thought he was funny and attractive. he said cockney rebel and calico were disgusting, and that's why cockney got de-modded. and he wanted to ban jason because he found him annoying.
^ i have chat logs to prove any of that as well

he said in PMs to someone, that "sopho is partly to blame for this" and that i was never her friend. he said i convinced her to troll wp, when i didn't. so he's been trying to make out to everyone that i poisoned her against him and then corrupted her and forced her to flame his shitty site or whatever. he also says it's my fault she stopped being 'friends' with him. which is crap - when i met her i still liked alex (in my ignorance - i'd only been on wp a couple of weeks).
^ and i have the PMs to prove he said that crap^

his "tribute thread" to her is full of shit. he goes on about how she's a wp member. no, she got banned. a former wp mod. but he doesnt say why she got demodded (for saying "fuck alex" on here). and he said the thread was only for 'positive comments' about her. yet when people started posting askign how she died and crap, he answered them. he has no right to do that at all, as he knows nothing about the situation. what was posted in blogs and news articles about her when she died, was mostly incorrect. so unless someone has spoken to her family about it, or to me or someone else who knows what happened, they have no right to go telling everyone how they think she died or whatever.

and when beetle made a comment about how sophie was "mean", alex was browsing the haven 15 minutes after, so he saw it, yet he never deleted it. i had to wait for gwen to delete it. but when raph and kilroy etc were asking him about why he blamed me, he tried to lock the thread and it ended up deleted or moved to the mod forum. so he lied about how it was only for positive comments about her. he left nasty stuff about her in there, but when it's criticising him he jumps as fast as he can to get rid of it.

he's a hypocrite. when someone posted that no one was to blame, he posted afterwards "i agree", even after he'd said "sopho is partly to blame for this."

he also said "You knew her after sopho changed her from the sweet caring person she was". which is shit. i didn't change her. we both changed together over the summer, but it wasn't me making sophie change, or sophie making me change. and she was ALWAYS sweet. she used to help people even when she was depressed herself, when i was upset, she would try and help me get better and said it was 'heartbreaking.' when people annoyed her on msn, she'd put up with them, or say 'brb' instead of just telling them to fuck off, to save hurting their feelings. when i was depressed once and she thought it was her fault and she was going to lose me, she said she felt like a piece of her heart was missing. how is that not sweet and caring:/? he's a liar.

he said he "knew" he and sophie would sort out their disagreement or whatever and become friends again. how can he claim to know what goes on in her head? i knew her a million times better than he or anyone else on there did and she wasn't planning on becoming friends with him at all.

anyway, i'm rambling. there are other things, but that's the gist of it

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2007, 12:06:38 PM »
There is that evidence against Alex Plank thread I set up on Zomg, it might help you.

The_P

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2007, 12:22:47 PM »
I also like to receive information from Vivi, Pyraxis, Dunc, Serissa, all the old staff members who were involved with Alex.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2007, 01:07:22 PM »
You might want to have this thread moved into a slightly less public forum.

duncvis

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2007, 01:25:48 PM »
I also like to receive information from Vivi, Pyraxis, Dunc, Serissa, all the old staff members who were involved with Alex.

You might find a browse through the WP discussion forum on OTS useful Pee.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2007, 01:33:13 PM »
He did, and so did some gay guy, his end met a huge 18 inch cock, and it filled him full of cum :laugh:
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2007, 01:40:10 PM »
shut the fuck up. herb addled spaz.

The_P

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2007, 01:52:53 PM »
shut the fuck up. herb addled spaz.

MANGGGGOOOOO!

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2007, 02:15:17 PM »
Make me, lazy fucker has been, mango  fucker.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

duncvis

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2007, 02:21:47 PM »
you don't really want me to do that, braindead never-will-be.  :hahaha:

The_P

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2007, 02:23:01 PM »
Okay, here's the first part of my draft. Go ahead and nitpick for great justice.

Alex: "Why do you deny the support forum which I have envisioned?"

Me: "How can you call yourself a support forum guru when you have used countless innocent people for your publicity?"

Alex: "Retard, don't lecture me on the principles of right and wrong!"

Hello, my name is Ryan McGrath. I am an unemployed 24 year old who has been diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome, a form of autism, since he was thirteen. Online, I go by the pseudonym called "theVegetable Man". I have a reputation of speaking my mind, which causes a lot of people to react sensitively to my opinions.  Despite my reputation of being a troll, I am a man of honour. I never lie to people to suit my own benefit, nor do I feel the need to use other people to suit my selfish needs, as is the case with Alex Plank, the current head of WrongPlanet, the most popular website for people with Asperger’s, which is the main subject of this page that I’ll get around to discussing soon.

But first, let’s introduce the man…

Alex Plank, the head of WP, is a 21 year old man with Asperger’s Syndrome (AS). He is currently a sophomore at the George Mason University majoring Film and Video Studies. His major hobbies include internet business, acting, writing, and video production.  Alex is an idealistic fellow; he claims to use his interests for the “betterment of the world”.

“Betterment of the world”? I’m sure you’re confusing the world to yourself, Alex.

As with all pretentious celebrity figures, Alex has a dark side, blah, blah, blah…

I'll add some more tomorrow. Right now, I can't be arsed.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2007, 04:16:14 PM »
you really don't want this thread moved to the old WC? ??? do you want alex to shake in his yellow sneakers? :P

btw you might want to change the vegetable man thing before using that piece of text. :laugh:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

richard

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2007, 08:51:11 PM »
why do you people care so much about one person like this? id be a nervous wreck if i cared about anyone that much :laugh:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2007, 09:25:44 PM »
You have to do the evil laugh after you say the title though >:D
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw