Author Topic: I stole depnends today.  (Read 2568 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: I stole depnends today.
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2007, 02:39:28 PM »
Ah finally someone admitted to their D interest. I remember taking a youth diaper out of special ed when I was 12. The staff had a supply of them in there for a disabled student. Of course I got busted by my mother when she caught me in it at home and told me I had stolen from private property. Wasn't it same as taking a band aid or a few cotton balls school nurses keep in the office? I guess not because my mother told me the parents buy them and bring them to school for their kid instead and the school doesn't buy them, the parents do. It's even mentioned in my records from 1997 when I was going in for a diagnoses. It said I took a diaper from the school store. :-\

Yes, parents provide diapers, wipes, etc. for their children who use them.  Quite often, they send Kleenexes as well, but the whole class shares them when the box is opened. 

The school usually buys Band-Aids for the nurse's office.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2007, 02:43:11 PM »
Ah finally someone admitted to their D interest. I remember taking a youth diaper out of special ed when I was 12. The staff had a supply of them in there for a disabled student. Of course I got busted by my mother when she caught me in it at home and told me I had stolen from private property. Wasn't it same as taking a band aid or a few cotton balls school nurses keep in the office? I guess not because my mother told me the parents buy them and bring them to school for their kid instead and the school doesn't buy them, the parents do. It's even mentioned in my records from 1997 when I was going in for a diagnoses. It said I took a diaper from the school store. :-\

Yes, parents provide diapers, wipes, etc. for their children who use them.  Quite often, they send Kleenexes as well, but the whole class shares them when the box is opened. 

But they said school store. What the heck is that? A store in the school where they sell supplies? All I know is we had a student store there. It was a stand in the hallway that had a lock on it and it was ran by students before school and they sold school supplies and when they close it all they had to do was close the stand and lock it.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2007, 02:52:45 PM »

But they said school store. What the heck is that? A store in the school where they sell supplies? All I know is we had a student store there. It was a stand in the hallway that had a lock on it and it was ran by students before school and they sold school supplies and when they close it all they had to do was close the stand and lock it.

School stores sell school supplies, like pencils and paper.  There's no way that I can imagine them selling diapers at a school store.  The doctor just got the story a little wrong, I think.

You must have taken a diaper from somewhere like the nurse's office, where they sometimes keep diapers and wipes that the parents bring to school for their children who need them. 

I sent a large package of Pull-ups for my daughter when she wore them, along with a box of wipes, which they used a lot of, so I kept sending them more diaper wipes.  I also sent those Clean-up wipes for surfaces.  These were kept in the special education bathroom, IIRC, however some kids had them in the nurse's bathroom.  I also sent changes of clothes along with a few more Pull-ups and a small box of wipes, which were kept in her backpack.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2007, 03:04:38 PM »
And after I had taken one, I noticed the diapers weren't in the special ed room anymore because my mother had called the school and told them what I had done. It was a room where the washer and dryer were and the bathrooms and of course the counter tops. It maybe was the nurse area because there other room that was conjoined to it was a kindergarten class and that class was where the special ed used to be and the room where special ed was now was the occupational therapy room and the back room was the speech therapy room which was now the special ed room too.

That's what I thought too about the school store. "They sold diapers there?"  not even believing it. There are some things written wrong in the papers about me. Makes me wonder what other things I have read about myself from my earlier years are right and what ones aren't.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2007, 05:35:46 PM »
Ah finally someone admitted to their D interest.

Don't worry, we scared her away.
You're still alone.  >:D

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2007, 05:37:01 PM »

Here in the USA you don't have to leave a tip.

Still should. You should well know that.
What percentage of patrons would you
say do? I think it's gotten better, but
I don't know any other housemaids.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2007, 05:38:47 PM »

I do that too.  I figure that I paid for the soap and shampoo when I paid for the room, so it's mine to take if I want.

Yeah. I always kinda felt that way about
the maids.

:laugh: :plus:
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2007, 05:41:22 PM »
i still have some mickey mouse soap from disneyland

That's cool.  We went to Disneyland once with our daughter when she was around three, but we did not stay in the Disneyland hotel.  When we ate dinner, she ordered macaroni and cheese and the pasta was shaped like Mickey Mouse's head.   

She particularly loved visiting Minnie Mouse's house and meeting Mickey Mouse in person, even though she absolutely refused to let go of him after she hugged him and she bit his arm while we were trying to pry her away from him.

That was the year that I made her a Minnie Mouse costume for Halloween and my husband and I dressed up like Mousketeers, with the Mickey Mouse hats and our names on our shirts and everything.  We were cute.  We won a costume contest.

i love Mickey & Minnie Mouse. :)
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline garmonbozia

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
  • The plane! The plane!
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2007, 06:15:49 PM »

As for the maids.  I've heard that down in Mexico, they expect a tip, and might do something cruel if they don't get one.  The story I heard was that some maids once found somebody's camera when cleaning the room.  They hadn't been leaving tips, so one took pictures while the others stuck the guests' toothbrushes up their own asses.  The idea being the tourists don't find out their toothbrush has been up somebody's ass until after they get home and have the pictures developed.

I suspect that I'd be able to taste it.

There was something similar to that once on a whole web page full of MasterCard "Priceless" rip-offs.  In that picture, the girl had her ex-boyfriend's toothbrush up her ass, with the handle inside her ass and the bristles on the outside.  I'd imagine that's how that prank works, and then the handle gets rinsed off.  I just tried a Google Image search and can't seem to find that picture.  Otherwise I would have posted it here for your amusement.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2007, 06:21:30 PM »
Ah finally someone admitted to their D interest.

Don't worry, we scared her away.
You're still alone.  >:D
Cal was going to move on to saying that you are still unique and special...  :laugh:

Teejay

« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2007, 09:28:14 PM »
Beatle Head, apart from stealing stuff from work, is there any need for a healthy young woman like yourself to wear diapers.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2007, 01:03:39 PM »
Reminds me of the psych book I was reading

Proprioceptive stimuli
classical conditioning, pavloving conditioning, and thyme (old folk remedy for bed wetting).
* AllDayGlowRandy thinks Teejay needs a diaper, not literally.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2007, 01:08:04 PM »
It so much more hygenic to use the toilet, you really should try, or get a girlfriend that loves drinking your piss. :laugh:
* AllDayGlowRandy tries not to get carried away.  He is tempted to make all kinds of jokes.  Oh my god.. nm
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

richard

« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2007, 02:20:36 PM »
fucking GROSS!

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2007, 02:25:45 PM »
Beatle Head, apart from stealing stuff from work, is there any need for a healthy young woman like yourself to wear diapers.

I wear them too.