Educational

Author Topic: I stole depnends today.  (Read 2569 times)

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
I stole depnends today.
« on: November 15, 2007, 01:13:24 AM »
Yes. Every Wensday  I volunteer at the old folks home. I stole some depends. i shoved them in my snow boots and smuggled them home with me. I decided to take them cause I remember at summer camp (A camp for disabled people) my room mate and I took diapers and secretly wore them to bed.

I'm wearing one right now starting and I'm peeing in it. My body is all nervous to pee in it because thats not what I'm used to. I'm used to getting up and using the toilet. But I have to say this feels very pleasing. Just because my bladder is all nervous to pee in the diaper.
Park.

Soph

Re: I stole depnends today.
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 01:18:15 AM »
well this is just wonderful news
thank you for informing us of this

now fuck off

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 01:19:10 AM »
why not buy them?
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 03:34:01 AM »
Maybe you and Spokane Girl can get together :P
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 03:42:32 AM »
well this is just wonderful news
thank you for informing us of this

now fuck off

You are just being mean to scare her so she shits herself!  >:D

Soph

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2007, 04:12:32 AM »
i'm not scary :P

The_P

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2007, 04:31:15 AM »
Yes. Every Wensday  I volunteer at the old folks home. I stole some depends. i shoved them in my snow boots and smuggled them home with me. I decided to take them cause I remember at summer camp (A camp for disabled people) my room mate and I took diapers and secretly wore them to bed.

I'm wearing one right now starting and I'm peeing in it. My body is all nervous to pee in it because thats not what I'm used to. I'm used to getting up and using the toilet. But I have to say this feels very pleasing. Just because my bladder is all nervous to pee in the diaper.

::)

...k.

Offline enronh

• Intensity's Bicycle Repairman
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2007, 04:35:18 AM »

So how many of the old folks have you fucked and butchered already?  How did you dispose of the bodies?

Soph

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2007, 04:36:30 AM »
stealing from old people is shameful.
you could say it was "mean," but then of course it's only NTs like myself and sophie who are mean

The_P

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2007, 04:41:04 AM »
you could say it was "mean," but then of course it's only NTs like myself and sophie who are mean

Agreed.

I never stole things from old people, not even my nan (rest in peace).
« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 04:47:47 AM by Guramaru Jesu! »

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2007, 06:56:27 AM »

Is this the old folks home that Ringo lives in?  Did you steal them from him after paralysing and catheterising him?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2007, 07:03:52 AM »
why not buy them?

I'd assume it's less embarrassing and more fun to steal them.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2007, 09:51:06 AM »

So how many of the old folks have you fucked and butchered already?  How did you dispose of the bodies?

Have you heard of Canadian Bacon,  well now you know >:D
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2007, 11:28:37 AM »

It's probably a government funded joint, just stole a few bucks worth of stuff from taxpayers.  Not a big offense, but God damn, they can't be that expensive, and you could easily get them online or go to a store in another town or something to save yourself from the embarrasment.
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2007, 11:52:31 AM »
IMO stealing from old people is fucked up.   I have volunteered at nursing homes before (played trivia w/ Alzheimers patients even haha), and I couldn't imagine messing with them by stealing their stuff.
:P   Internets are super serious.