Educational

Author Topic: drop dead...  (Read 1364 times)

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
drop dead...
« on: November 10, 2007, 09:33:46 PM »
gorgeous

just some hotties from Star Trek... Kashyk makes me die!!! ohh that kind of hotness is rare. meowpurrsqueek!!! :cupidarrow: :pinkbeat: :ktong: :tongue:

"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

GalileoAce

Re: drop dead...
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 09:38:45 PM »
Mark Harelik (born 5 June 1951; age 56) is the actor who played Devore inspector Kashyk in the Star Trek: Voyager episode "Counterpoint".

Harelik made his television debut in the 1990 telefilm Unspeakable Acts, co-starring Bebe Neuwirth and Gregory Sierra. He went on to become a regular cast member for one season of the television series Hearts Afire, on which fellow Voyager guest star Leslie Jordan and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine guest actress Doren Fein also starred. He also had recurring roles on Wings, starring Steven Weber, and Veronica's Closet, starring Kirstie Alley. He also guest-starred in the final episode of Cheers (co-starring Kirstie Alley, Kelsey Grammer, and Bebe Neuwirth), and in 2005, he appeared in an episode of Numb3rs called "Toxins", which also guest-starred Star Trek: Enterprise actor Connor Trinneer.

In 1993, he co-starred with Enterprise guest star Joanna Cassidy in the telefilm Barbarians at the Gates (also featuring Ron Canada and Bruce French). He would go on to guest-star with Cassidy in an episode of HBO's Six Feet Under, also starring James Cromwell. Other TV shows Harelik has guest-starred on include Picket Fences (starring Ray Walston), Seinfeld (starring Jason Alexander), Desperate Housewives (starring Teri Hatcher, Mark Moses, and Steven Culp).

In 1994, Harelik, Steven Weber, and Steve Vinovich lent their voices to the animated film The Swan Princess. Harelik would go on to appear on-screen in the major motion pictures Election (1999), co-starring Matt Malloy, and Jurassic Park III (2001), which co-starred Enterprise actress Linda Park. He was also part of the ensemble cast of 2004's Eulogy, as were Rene Auberjonois and Famke Janssen.

GalileoAce

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 10:22:11 PM »

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2007, 10:23:51 PM »
^GA posted this picture of Spock for me. What a young spunk!
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2007, 10:49:21 PM »
^GA posted this picture of Spock for me. What a young spunk!

They did a good job of getting an actor with the same likeness as LN.

Offline Rabbit From Hell

• Milla's Husband
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Gun or turkey baster? Do you feel lucky, punk?
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2007, 10:54:07 PM »
You're the retarded offspring of five monkeys having buttsex with a fish squirrel, congratulations.

politics and evil
all one and the same
satan hides behind
another name

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2007, 10:59:05 PM »
Zachary Quinto is a hot Spock.

"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2007, 11:11:58 PM »
Zachary Quinto is a hot Spock.

And you just proved that Heaven exists! 

Yum!

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2007, 11:13:18 PM »
Heaven is filled with Zachary Quintos. :laugh:
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2007, 11:17:55 PM »
Heaven is filled with Zachary Quintos. :laugh:

And some chocolate sauce thrown in for good measure!

God, he's hot, hot, hot.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2007, 12:02:06 AM »
He looks gay.  :-\

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2007, 12:03:00 AM »
He looks gay.  :-\
That is what makes Milla and Eclair like him more, I bet.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2007, 12:05:16 AM »
tru enuff!
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2007, 12:06:08 AM »
You, yes. I'd figure Eclair was less into that.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2007, 12:12:55 AM »
Mark Harelik (born 5 June 1951; age 56) is the actor who played Devore inspector Kashyk in the Star Trek: Voyager episode "Counterpoint".

Harelik made his television debut in the 1990 telefilm Unspeakable Acts, co-starring Bebe Neuwirth and Gregory Sierra. He went on to become a regular cast member for one season of the television series Hearts Afire, on which fellow Voyager guest star Leslie Jordan and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine guest actress Doren Fein also starred. He also had recurring roles on Wings, starring Steven Weber, and Veronica's Closet, starring Kirstie Alley. He also guest-starred in the final episode of Cheers (co-starring Kirstie Alley, Kelsey Grammer, and Bebe Neuwirth), and in 2005, he appeared in an episode of Numb3rs called "Toxins", which also guest-starred Star Trek: Enterprise actor Connor Trinneer.

In 1993, he co-starred with Enterprise guest star Joanna Cassidy in the telefilm Barbarians at the Gates (also featuring Ron Canada and Bruce French). He would go on to guest-star with Cassidy in an episode of HBO's Six Feet Under, also starring James Cromwell. Other TV shows Harelik has guest-starred on include Picket Fences (starring Ray Walston), Seinfeld (starring Jason Alexander), Desperate Housewives (starring Teri Hatcher, Mark Moses, and Steven Culp).

In 1994, Harelik, Steven Weber, and Steve Vinovich lent their voices to the animated film The Swan Princess. Harelik would go on to appear on-screen in the major motion pictures Election (1999), co-starring Matt Malloy, and Jurassic Park III (2001), which co-starred Enterprise actress Linda Park. He was also part of the ensemble cast of 2004's Eulogy, as were Rene Auberjonois and Famke Janssen.

wow i've seen Jurassic Park 3! i have to watch it again, apparently i missed something hotter than Jeff Goldblum in it! :o or was Goldblum in it?

i love Steve Weber too. i've seen Swan Princess, i can imagine he (Mark) played the evil guy.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar