Author Topic: Assfairies, don't be under the impression...  (Read 1783 times)

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
Assfairies, don't be under the impression...
« on: November 09, 2007, 10:43:50 AM »
...That since you've changed your name, you're no longer under any obligation to perform ass fairy related duties.

For being an ass fairy is about more than a name. It is about courage, responsibility, apple pie, integrity, and rectal exploration.

I expect a full report on all anal discoveries made by Ass Fairies 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 15, 22, and 69 made since the last meeting.
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Assfairies, don't be under the impression...
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2007, 11:10:20 AM »
Who is your daddy! :laugh:
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2007, 12:32:38 PM »

I don't know who their daddy is, but you're their BOSS!

:laugh:

:plus:

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2007, 12:52:41 PM »
I was just offered $20 for helping a guy type out something to email to a radio program.  We did it in just over a half hour, but couldn't get the email adress to the sender correct.  So I offered to reduce the cost down to $10, and he was going to let me keep the $20.  He said keep it, but I insisted.  He then changed his mind.  I am hoping I will be rewarded more later, a greater reward than $20 big ones will provide.

$20 big ones is kind of funny, there was an advertisement for penis pills in my hustler mag, and it said this guy has an 18' cock.  I would appreciate if they would stop showing me the pictures, and there is transexuals to, a few.  I guess its uncase some transexual, gay or bi picks up the mag.  Jessica would love the magazine to, because there is lots of sex scenes.  She loves to watch people have sex.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2007, 12:54:52 PM »

I don't know who their daddy is, but you're their BOSS!

:plus:

Flo, Callaway :plus:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2007, 01:07:47 PM »
I asked the guy to talk outside to not interrupt the other people on the internet because we where at the libary.  He was rude.  He would not even read the passage to me outside first to review, something about loosing his spot.  People are like that alot in Westerly.  I suspect their lifestyle needs adjusting.  I get rewarded like that later for doing the right thing, things that are not related to the situation occur.  I may find money on the ground later, for helping my mom with her problems. 
* Boss of the Ass Fairies thinks mom is an externali
zer.  She believes fate is in controll of her, and that is reflection of her mom's strict authoritarin dictatorship.  The ways in which one copes when one's desires come into conflict with the rules of the parents, is to do defensive coping, or just become depressed.  She defends the person who she relinquished  herself to also, her mom.  I appears that her mom's strict parenting has made her bipolar depressions worse.  Randy will try and help her.  She said she needs scheduels to, more evidence of being an externalizer.  Her bipolar disorder spared Randy from that fate, and stiring things up is more what she tries to do in her mania.  That encourages defiance, which encourages one to become a interalizer, one who believes they are in controll of their own fate.  Mom would complain about the bitching her mom used to do "for four hours on end, and all I would ask for is to beaten and make it quick"

I learned today, and I am upset over her boyfriend.  Things I am currently learning in the psych book are being reviewed in my life, with people around me.  Strange

Spread your legs woman!

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2007, 02:17:44 PM »
i think i need more fiber. Ass Fairy 8 reporting.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2007, 04:24:55 PM »
I ate way too much chocolate today, Ass fairy 5 reporting.   I haven't done any anal spelunking thusfar.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2007, 06:03:20 PM »
I don't know no ass fairies.

Offline maldoror

• Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2007, 06:09:55 PM »

Sir, pardon my insolence, but this is irrelevant to the matter at hand.

i think i need more fiber. Ass Fairy 8 reporting.

Great job, #8. Your next task will be to find fiber. Try to make friends with people who are known to eat a lot of grain products.

I ate way too much chocolate today, Ass fairy 5 reporting.   I haven't done any anal spelunking thusfar.

Normally I'd be disappointed, but I know how much time you've been spending on counseling the Ass Knight on how to slay the Ass Dragon. Try to get around to it before the next meeting.

I don't know no ass fairies.

Unless you report back to me by this time tomorrow with some sort of useful anal-cavity related information, yer OUT of the brotherhood. That means no more ass fairy picnics, no more ice cream socials, no more movie nights, and NO MORE PROCTOLOGIST DISCOUNTS.
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2007, 06:18:38 PM »
http://www.zomgaspies.com/viewtopic.php?t=1012

Contains whatever reports Ass Fairy 2 collected,
though I have no personal connection with such a
thing.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2007, 06:50:22 PM »
...That since you've changed your name, you're no longer under any obligation to perform ass fairy related duties.

For being an ass fairy is about more than a name. It is about courage, responsibility, apple pie, integrity, and rectal exploration.

I expect a full report on all anal discoveries made by Ass Fairies 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 15, 22, and 69 made since the last meeting.

Wait, did you say apple pie?! :drool:

Offline maldoror

• Postwhore
  • shwing
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2007, 06:56:49 PM »

Damned straight. Not to mention all the brave ass fairies defending their freedom overseas from nasty brown people.

Hey! Quit distracting me. You haven't made your report. ALL ass fairies need to make a report. You have one day.
!!Super atomic enema!!

ozymandias

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2007, 07:01:32 PM »
ozymandiassfairy13 reporting in as ordered, I have nothing to report, All quiet on the western front, yadda yadda yadda, sis boom ahhhhhhhhh, fuck em in the ass, rah rah rah!

Over and out! :P

ozymandias

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2007, 07:02:53 PM »

No apple pies will be fucked on my watch!!!!!!! >:( :P