Educational

Author Topic: What bratty things did you do when you were a kid?  (Read 1476 times)

Offline maldoror

• Bipolar Marksman of the Aspie Elite
  • Postwhore
  • shwing
Re: What bratty things did you do when you were a kid?
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2007, 02:29:05 AM »
One time I touched a neighbors girl's ass crack on the fourth of July and both our parents got pissed at me and told me I could get sued for it. Such began a long and illustrious career.
!!Super atomic enema!!

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2007, 04:33:57 AM »
^If her name was Renae, she should have known better than to pull your hair. ;

A friend of mine (a guy) pulled my hair like the slut that I am.
I liked it. I'd be such a fucking slut, if I was only female.l

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2007, 12:45:10 PM »
I remember when I was 6 I was at school on the playground playing during lunch recess and there were other kids playing on the eagle's nest too so I kept grabbing the other kids who were hanging down and pretending they were ropes and they kept yelling at me to stop and let go. Then I grabbed this other girl and she kept yelling at me to let go but I kept holding on to her and then she fell down and hit the ground and a duty lady walked up to her and they both went to the principals office. The girl kept holding her arm as they walked. At first I thought she was in trouble because going to the office meant you were in trouble but when I saw she was crying, I knew she was hurt so they were going to the health room instead. The next day I saw she was in a cast. I had broken her arm.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2007, 12:53:19 PM »
I took a gerbil, put in a sox, and swung that bad boy round and round.  The thing was shaking like a bastard.  I threw snaps at our family  cat when it had a heart condition because its meowing annoyed me.  That cat went to go die somewhere because of a heart condition.  I got up at 5 am to pet the gunnea pig and the family dog snuck up and ate him.  I have a cat now, but I am provoking her to meow on purpose for my enjoyment.  Its a female, and it acts like Jessica, so I will call it that.  It chases me up the driveway for attention, and expects a good night kiss from me.  It met me in the window while I was pissing.  Its bugs me while I am trying to study to.  I don't really leave my side either, and it was hissing at another cat because it wanted me all to itself.  I love that cat/pussy.  I guess I don't need Jessica now, I got pussy right there :laugh:
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2007, 02:52:00 PM »
My second grade teacher had lot of pets in her class.

Took the top off the hamster cage when school got out on a Friday when I was 8 and the hamster got out and on Monday, everyone saw the pet was gone. The next day the hamster was back because one of the night time janitors found it. No one knew it was me.

I liked pounding on the hamster cage whenever he was sleeping in his wheel and kids would yell at me to stop.

I used to put stuff in the rabbit cage and say "The rabbit has new toys now" and kids would get out of their chairs and take the stuff out of the cage.

I was pretty rough with pets when I was young while other kids already knew to be gentle with them.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2007, 04:15:47 AM »
Oh yeah, I broke a gerbil at school.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2007, 05:36:57 AM »
I scratched a drawing on the side of a chest of drawers in my bedroom.  I didn't mean to damage it, but of course it was damaged and my mother was very upset with me.  I don't remember how old I was.

When I was 11, I turned around in my seat and slapped a girl named Renae in the face because she wouldn't stop pulling my hair.  I had really long hair and she was yanking them out one at a time.  I think the teacher must have been surprised because I never got into trouble.  She asked me if I slapped Renae and I said yes.  Then she asked why and I told her.  Both Renae and I had to go to the principal's office and we both got "prohibition."  I swear that's what the principal called it.

They took your liquor away?  Those bastards.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2007, 05:12:17 PM »
I scratched a drawing on the side of a chest of drawers in my bedroom.  I didn't mean to damage it, but of course it was damaged and my mother was very upset with me.  I don't remember how old I was.

When I was 11, I turned around in my seat and slapped a girl named Renae in the face because she wouldn't stop pulling my hair.  I had really long hair and she was yanking them out one at a time.  I think the teacher must have been surprised because I never got into trouble.  She asked me if I slapped Renae and I said yes.  Then she asked why and I told her.  Both Renae and I had to go to the principal's office and we both got "prohibition."  I swear that's what the principal called it.

Yeah, they'd pull that at our school too. You had
to be really careful, and hide it in a coke bottle.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2007, 06:16:59 PM »

He actually meant probation, not prohibition.

:LMAO:

Offline klox

• Constant Poster
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2007, 06:05:58 AM »
My grandmother gave me $2 once when about 5 or 6yrs old, which at the time was not a bad amount, and I said "that's not very much". Haha, she was pissed. Don't know why I said it either.

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2007, 01:14:56 PM »

He actually meant probation, not prohibition.

:LMAO:

How about procreation, two girls slapping each other :laugh:
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2007, 05:27:02 PM »
You have an odd sense of language, flo.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2007, 09:05:46 PM »
When I was about six or seven, we were in Wisconsin for five weeks and we went to my mother's cousin's house and it was my great aunt's birthday and when she came over, I went up to her and swung my arm at her and she ducked so I missed her. My mother had a good talk with me. Dunno why I did that.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2007, 03:05:11 AM »
Reminds me of when I must've been smart
mouthing at my mom, she threw a punch,
and I ducked. She really hurt her hand. Went
for a wooden spoon to beat me with, telling
me that she'd teach me not to duck.

I ducked that too, and she broke it.

I'm shocked that I've never hit her.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2007, 02:39:58 PM »
Oh yeah, I broke a gerbil at school.

*coughlemmiwinkscough*
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde: