Educational

Author Topic: starbuline...  (Read 6413 times)

Soph

Re: starbuline...
« Reply #90 on: October 29, 2007, 11:18:18 AM »

Have fun.

I'll only do it if I have Soph's blessing. I'm not friends with her, sure, but I don't like when people use others to garner attention and sympathy for themselves. It's disgusting.
thanks
it's fine with me if you want to. what he said was revolting.

Alright. Please PM some material regarding Alex and I'll see what I can do.
ok, what kind of thing can i send?
i have quotes from chatlogs that prove it wasnt me making her do anything - she wanted to flame wp, she wanted us to join here etc. so i can quote what she's said to back up anything i've said myself, and i've seen what he's said about me in PMs as well

The_P

« Reply #91 on: October 29, 2007, 11:21:28 AM »

Have fun.

I'll only do it if I have Soph's blessing. I'm not friends with her, sure, but I don't like when people use others to garner attention and sympathy for themselves. It's disgusting.
thanks
it's fine with me if you want to. what he said was revolting.

Alright. Please PM some material regarding Alex and I'll see what I can do.
ok, what kind of thing can i send?
i have quotes from chatlogs that prove it wasnt me making her do anything - she wanted to flame wp, she wanted us to join here etc. so i can quote what she's said to back up anything i've said myself, and i've seen what he's said about me in PMs as well

Actually, would you send them all to me on MSN, please? Be much easier.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 12:32:01 PM by King Peegai »

Soph

« Reply #92 on: October 29, 2007, 11:25:49 AM »
i can only get on web messenger atm because IE is fucked and i cant be arsed trying to fix it anymore. so i cant send files, but i can copy and paste stuff or email

sopho_soph@hotmail.co.uk if you want
actually i screencapped some of them out of my chatlogs yesterxday and posted it on zomg, i could just send that and then see if i need to copy anything else?

The_P

« Reply #93 on: October 29, 2007, 11:27:36 AM »
Send whatever you can to me at thepeaguy@gmail.com.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: October 29, 2007, 11:41:38 AM »
I think Willow has a point though.

It's very hard on the people that love you. The thought of putting my family through that breaks my heart.

Whether she has a point or not isn't the issue- the point is that those who are suffering with the loss right now probably don't need to hear their upset mocked with crap like 'boo hoo'.  Why is it ok for her to mock their grieve? 

I didn't come here to start an argument with you. I'm not condoning what she said at all. Just the point behind it.

To leave someone suffering alone in the afterlife may
be as well. It's all a matter of intentions. If her family is
like you, they'll get over it.

Thats the stupidest thing i've ever heard in my life. It makes me sick that you think they'll get over it. Also My opinion of the afterlife differs to yours, I believe that all the superficial outer layers are shed when the soul leaves it's body. It is Energy and it is pure. People don't feel emotions after they die.

Of course, it's just a matter of opinion and belief. Thats why I think your post sounded lame. It may not to others. But people just don't get over it. A special person dying isn't getting flamed by some loser on an internet forum or liking some boy that isn't interested. It's so much more. They learn to live with it.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 11:58:25 AM by fatty mcblob »

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: October 29, 2007, 12:35:18 PM »
yes they learn to live with it. but posting crap insulting the person we have lost is not fucking cool. get that? just leave it. you can be mad at the dead person but kicking people who are left behind and grieving is not helping. FFS.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Soph

« Reply #96 on: October 29, 2007, 12:42:57 PM »
Send whatever you can to me at thepeaguy@gmail.com.
just sent a couple more things
one of them mentions something bad alex said about a couple of people on here though, one of whom might be hurt by it though, so you might want to edit it down it if you post it or anything, i dont know. shows better what she did think of him though, and she usually brought it up herself, so it wasn't that i poisoned her against him or anything, when we first met i still thought he was a decent guy because i hadn't been on wp long and had no reason to think otherwise yet. so if he tried pulling that shit, i can find quotes i made and even posted on wp probably that will prove i had nothing against him back then

Soph

« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2007, 12:44:53 PM »
and as for sophie and the people left behind, everyone who loves her knows the pain she was in and understands why she has done it. i've spoken to her sister one of her teachers and peopple who knew her family and yeah they will never get over it, but they understand why. she was a kid and she was suffering things that no one should suffer that young. she's not in pain anymore and that is why she did it. people respect and understand that, however much it hurts us not to be with her anymore

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #98 on: October 29, 2007, 01:25:51 PM »

Thats the stupidest thing i've ever heard in my life. It makes me sick that you think they'll get over it. Also My opinion of the afterlife differs to yours, I believe that all the superficial outer layers are shed when the soul leaves it's body. It is Energy and it is pure. People don't feel emotions after they die.

Of course, it's just a matter of opinion and belief. Thats why I think your post sounded lame. It may not to others. But people just don't get over it. A special person dying isn't getting flamed by some loser on an internet forum or liking some boy that isn't interested. It's so much more. They learn to live with it.

HER opinion is what matters,
since we're trying to fathom
whether her intentions were
selfish or not.

Anyhow, the point that I was making
was that the person I was responding to
was claiming that whatever was wrong,
SHE'D get over it. Well, if that's the case,
then her family would as well. Those that
I've lost, I've never gotten over. So, if they
think as he does, they would indeed. I'm in no
way implying that her family are also cold hearted
bastards.

The_P

« Reply #99 on: October 29, 2007, 01:26:20 PM »
Uploaded the video. Give it five to ten minutes.

The_P

Here it is.
« Reply #100 on: October 29, 2007, 02:00:44 PM »

Post it on WP. Now.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #101 on: October 29, 2007, 02:09:35 PM »
 :plus: pea.

Soph

« Reply #102 on: October 29, 2007, 02:15:13 PM »
 :plus:
cheers for that
i want to see him squirm
he knows damn well what hes doing is bullshit, i can pass off what he says about me, but using sophie to boost his own popularity/sympathy/reputation/whatever the fuck it is, is just sickening and he should be ashamed

Soph

« Reply #103 on: October 29, 2007, 02:21:27 PM »
is it on wp yet?
i'd post it on the zomg homepage but some people who knew sophie's family etc go on there so i dont want to drag them into this if i can help it

Offline The Racist Rapist

• Frequent Poster
  • Putting the FU back in fuck
« Reply #104 on: October 29, 2007, 02:42:07 PM »
is it on wp yet?
i'd post it on the zomg homepage but some people who knew sophie's family etc go on there so i dont want to drag them into this if i can help it

It's posted on the general autism discussion. No responses so far. Maybe I should change that.
I'm never offensive.